Bi-Mart - 20% off all video games. Exp. Dec 19. [DEAD]

brianmoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
311 (100%)
Its after Dec 19 so Sale is now ovah!

-----

Bi-Mart has 20% off all video games until December 19.
Selection is mostly budget games - but that makes em cheaper. The store I went to didn't have too many of the better games (kept over the counter).

[quote name='VipFREAK']lol, seriously? there's a store called Bi-Mart?[/quote]

yeah honestly i thought you were making fun of walmart. lol.

last time I was in one of the ones here (2004 or so) all they had were old budget PS1 games like fishing and the sort.

What's sad is Bi Mart charges you like $5.00 for a lifetime pass to shop at their stores. It's like a really poor mans Sams Club or Costco without the good product selection or good prices.

Its true that its mostly budget games - I did mention that at the top. But there is some ok stuff in there and new releases. You can get Counter Force for Wii at $16 after discount.

The sales going on right now are actually better than usual - for different stuff. But yeah... if it wasn't for the sales, I find some prices are often even more than at Fred Meyers.

...check behind the counter... Zelda Twilight Princess $20 after 20% off

There were several others, NFS: Carbon, Madden 07, COD 3 (360), some DS games, etc. They are all green-tagged down to 40-50% off (clearancing out their games). Zelda was marked $25 as were the others I mentioned.

[quote name='h2dk']...check behind the counter... Zelda Twilight Princess $20 after 20% off

There were several others, NFS: Carbon, Madden 07, COD 3 (360), some DS games, etc. They are all green-tagged down to 40-50% off (clearancing out their games). Zelda was marked $25 as were the others I mentioned.[/quote]

Sweet.

$20 for a new Zelda TP is not bad. I'll have to check back. I'm glad someone checked it out and found some good stuff. I'll make a note since sale ends Wednesday.

[quote name='h2dk']Actually, as of Dec. 24th, the sale was still going.[/quote]

Yeah, I noticed that too. When I originally saw the tags, they said good til Dec. 19 so they must've extended it. I didn't realise it went til the 24th until I went back on the 22nd or 23rd I think it was. As there was only a couple days left, and from the crap posts, I didn't feel like updating the OP as didn't seem like anyone really cared anyways...

If they extended the sale AGAIN and is still going on, make a reply and I can update the title if you like.

bread's done
Back