Bidders with zero feedback

JohnnyDrama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Is there a way to not let bidders with zero feedback not bid on your auctions, maybe using a filter in the eBay seller preferences or something like that? In the last few auctions I ran there were a couple non-paying bidders and both had no feedback. I've dealt with zero feedback bidders before and they paid, but recently it's been a problem and it might occur again in my current auction. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Nope, eBay doesn't let you block 0 FB buyers. You can block them from being the high bidder on 2 or more of your auctions, but you can't completely shut them out.

If you look at it from eBay's perspective it's in their interest to not allow sellers to block newbies as it would make it harder for new users to get their feet wet.

[quote name='wubb']Nope, eBay doesn't let you block 0 FB buyers. You can block them from being the high bidder on 2 or more of your auctions, but you can't completely shut them out.

If you look at it from eBay's perspective it's in their interest to not allow sellers to block newbies as it would make it harder for new users to get their feet wet.[/QUOTE]
I can understand that, the only reason I wouldn't want to block a zero feedback bidder is because I'd be shutting out new potential buyers, which is plenty of people. It's just frustrating as hell when there are NPBs ruining auctions.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']I can understand that, the only reason I wouldn't want to block a zero feedback bidder is because I'd be shutting out new potential buyers, which is plenty of people. It's just frustrating as hell when there are NPBs ruining auctions.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. Not saying it isn't in your best interest as a seller. ;) (Although personally I wouldn't block 0 FB bidders.)

bread's done
Back