Bidding closed! Good game caggies!

[quote name='evozakira']ive been bumping, bidding and even shipping leftovers from my lowball while on a trip :p[/QUOTE]
When you say trip do you just mean hanging out in your home drinking Dr. Pepper all day? Because those are my "trips".

[quote name='evozakira']Trip means flew from MN to NC then saturday I'm driving from NC to TN then Sunday flying from TN to MN. Is that a trip? :D[/QUOTE]

A weekend trip lol. I drive that much just by driving up to Fairbanks!

Off topic but what do you think of the shows Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch? I would love to know a locals point of view on how these jobs are portrayed on TV.

Good Luck on the move!!!!

[quote name='skiizim']Off topic but what do you think of the shows Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch? I would love to know a locals point of view on how these jobs are portrayed on TV.

Good Luck on the move!!!![/QUOTE]
Never met anyone that does any of those things lol

Sorry everyone, just got back from the hospital so shipping will be delayed a bit as I recover.

Got muh shoes!

While officially I was hoping for something a little more neutral in color, secretly.............I'm super excited! Love it!

They're a little more worn than I was expecting, but some shoelaces and a magic eraser should take care of that. :)

Thanks!

[quote name='evozakira']Do they stink?! Lol[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, my allergies are kicking my ass today, but I'll make sure to let everyone know if they do when my sinuses clear up!:bouncy:

bread's done
Back