Bidding closed! Good game caggies!

Chewbacca's Abortion;8430352 said:
Went to play "The Darkness" and apparently someone stole it. Sad face
Double post, is The Darkness any good? I picked it up mostly just because it was $5, but I haven't felt the drive to actually play it yet :V

[quote name='aptanor']Double post, is The Darkness any good? I picked it up mostly just because it was $5, but I haven't felt the drive to actually play it yet :V[/QUOTE]
It's awesome!

[quote name='buckythekat']I'm slightly distracted by the news about Osama Bin Laden having been killed

fuck yeah :cool:[/QUOTE]
My mother said "Osama Bin Laden?! Our president?!" and everyone lol'd at her.

5 minutes!

Aaaaaand that's a wrap folks! Will have your invoices to you shortly, and will ship out within 1 business day of you paying me. :3 Your invoices will also be posted here publicly for all to point and laugh at those who don't follow through on payments. Feedback also left as soon as payment is received!

Yay, I'm pretty excited that I got the Metal Gear Solid Vol. 1 comic. I literally have MGS Vol 2, MGS2 Vol 1, and MGS2 Vol 2. This is the only one I didn't have, and it's always been the hard one to find for some reason.

[quote name='Vegan']Yay, I'm pretty excited that I got the Metal Gear Solid Vol. 1 comic. I literally have MGS Vol 2, MGS2 Vol 1, and MGS2 Vol 2. This is the only one I didn't have, and it's always been the hard one to find for some reason.[/QUOTE]
Um... this isn't Vol.1 this is literally NUMBER 1, the first issue, I hope you weren't deceived lol.

Totals posted! Shipping was totalled on a case by case basis, so someone with just comics wouldn't be paying me an arm when it only costs a leg!

You know, as I was telling the wife I got some shoes for $5, she questioned what they looked like and I was "I have no idea". This should be interesting.

Don't tell me though, it'll ruin the fun of unboxing! haha

[quote name='stinks']You know, as I was telling the wife I got some shoes for $5, she questioned what they looked like and I was "I have no idea". This should be interesting.

Don't tell me though, it'll ruin the fun of unboxing! haha[/QUOTE]
I took a photo for someone, maybe I should have posted it on here lol. Oh well, you are in for a treat!

[quote name='Donkey132']crap I didn't get home intime to get freakazoid lol. So since I only won comics, will my shipping be cheaper? ;)[/QUOTE]
:cool:
Sorry bro. Thanks for the lowball, mang!

[quote name='aptanor']:cool:
Sorry bro. Thanks for the lowball, mang![/QUOTE]
obama-fist-bump.jpg

[quote name='aptanor']:cool:
Sorry bro. Thanks for the lowball, mang![/QUOTE]
no biggie. we really are always after the same things in lowballs though haha

So far everyone in red will be shipping out today. I leave for work in about an hour, so if any of you white guys want to get shipped today you should pay within the next 30 minutes!

bread's done
Back