Bidding closed! Good game caggies!

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I think anything above an 900ish is too much for an apartment might as well rent a house or buy a house :)[/QUOTE]

Not really worth it as a student, especially if I may move again next year.

Chewbacca's Abortion;8421141 said:
Especially your items, yikes!

People could at least get a great deal by bidding a $1 on them lol... Plus they are being donated to help you out...

I think there is too many lowball going on which is where the problem comes in at...

[quote name='H4Y4TO']People could at least get a great deal by bidding a $1 on them lol... Plus they are being donated to help you out...

I think there is too many lowball going on which is where the problem comes in at...[/QUOTE]
Srsly :/

Oh and:

Colony Wars $1
Darkstone $1
Rampage 2: Universal Tour $1
Street Fighter Alpha 2 $1

Shadow Hearts: From the New World $2

Aptanor is gonna get all of H4Y4TOs swag!

wookie%20power.jpg

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I think anything above an 900ish is too much for an apartment might as well rent a house or buy a house :)[/QUOTE]

Not when even the tiny ghetto houses cost a million dollars. fucking SoCal...

[quote name='PuppetYuber']If international shipping is availaible (Canada) then

Lost Odyssey $8
Transformers War for Cybertron $7
Shadow Hearts: From the New World $3[/QUOTE]

I'll have to charge extra shipping, is that fine for you?

[quote name='PuppetYuber']ya of course, i will pay actual shipping fee, shouldnt be that much more than standard US shipping though.[/QUOTE]
I've never shipped internationally so I don't know for sure that's why I asked.

Scott Pilgrim V.S. the World $3 (dvd no case)
Scott Pilgrim (digital copy) $2
zombieland (digital copy) $2

And yeah I'm stoked to see the fight tonight. It is just beginning.
Just watched Rory MacDonald beat Nate Diaz. Didn't realize how good this kid was . What a great fight. (and I'm a fan of Diaz!)
I really like GSP and Shields, no idea who will win since they are both so talented. Just gonna watch and enjoy.

Boondock Saints- $3
Superbad Uncut Extended Edition-$3
Colony Wars $2
Darkstone $2
Rampage 2: Universal Tour $2
Street Fighter Alpha 2 $2
Grand Theft Auto IV guide- $1

[quote name='evozakira']How much for the tamales :p $4!!![/QUOTE]
$7 for two :/ they were great though!

Update the bids, sorry it took so long. Just had a little sparring match (won 3 out of 3 by rear naked choke lol) hope I didn't miss the event!

Best card ever. Really worth the $$.

I'm still pissed over every card I've paid for featuring Bisping. I used to be a fan but geez, he sux.
This card was worth every penny and I feel privileged to see Couture's last fight.
time to play some games.....

[quote name='rockalittle00']Best card ever. Really worth the $$.

I'm still pissed over every card I've paid for featuring Bisping. I used to be a fan but geez, he sux.
This card was worth every penny and I feel privileged to see Couture's last fight.
time to play some games.....[/QUOTE]
Sadly this was the only fight I saw, and I watch it through MMA-TV on sopcast since I don't have cable. But it was neat they both were pretty even.

[quote name='evozakira']Yea he's doing it Alaska time[/QUOTE]

good thing I don't have to work tomorrow then but hopefully it's closer to that 8pm time than the midnight :cold:

bread's done
Back