Bidding closed! Good game caggies!

[quote name='ultrapimp']ugh totally wish you had some blu rays on there, or rock band dsks/dlc =p

free bump ;)[/QUOTE]
Actually, I have Rock Band 2 and Lego Rock Band (disk only). Both export codes have been used though, but if you want I can put them up.

[quote name='evozakira']Chewie!! Buy my xbox! Lol[/QUOTE]
I would but I'm holding off on purchases until I'm finally moved. My only BIG purchase of the summer is possibly going to be an iPad!

Chewbacca's Abortion;8412025 said:
I would but I'm holding off on purchases until I'm finally moved. My only BIG purchase of the summer is possibly going to be an iPad!

You can buy my stuff and I will "Hold onto it" for you.... forever!!!

I'm debating selling my RB 2 because I really only play at my friends and he has RB3. The problem is I keep buying songs for us all to play and if I toss RB2 out I won't be able to play aboy 600$ in songs... unless I go over there. I guess if I don't sell my instruments I could always buy RB3 though.

[quote name='Krystal109']What I'm not cool enough to link in your lowball... no more free bumps from me mr. chewie.

Shadow Hearts: From the New World $1[/QUOTE]
I didn't know you had one, link me to it and I'll post it :3

And Rock Band 3 is the best in the series, I wish it let you export Beatles to it though.

I would also like to add that all the items I added are being donated to Chewi to help him with his move... Just helping out a fellow SW fan :)

Chewbacca's Abortion;8413524 said:
And Rock Band 3 is the best in the series, I wish it let you export Beatles to it though.

Yea, but because the interface is completely different they couldn't. I really didn't like the way drum power was used, for example.

I was going to ask you which time zone your end time is for, when I noticed that there's also no 31st of this month. Copy/paste FUBAR?

[quote name='Vegan']I was going to ask you which time zone your end time is for, when I noticed that there's also no 31st of this month. Copy/paste FUBAR?[/QUOTE]

There's no 31st of April? Lol my bad, may 1st then. And I'm in Alaska dawg.

[quote name='ultrapimp']PS3 !! Lego Rock Band - $1 =)

Hayato could you win that in place for me ? just dont wind me up paying a thousand bucks for it lol[/QUOTE]

I am got my eyes on it like a hawk :)

[quote name='ultrapimp']PS3 !! Lego Rock Band - $1 =)

Hayato could you win that in place for me ? just dont wind me up paying a thousand bucks for it lol[/QUOTE]
My Lego Rock Band is for 360, sorry :/

[quote name='ultrapimp']borat $1
office space $1
incredibles dvd $1

meh, wish you had blus up[/QUOTE]

ultra you know it's free shipping for you :)

Edit: Oops, nvm I thought you were bidding on my items lol

Chewbacca's Abortion;8416564 said:
Found a decent apartment today, 4BR 2B/1750 a month, includes heat and water. Even lets us have pets :3

That's a lot... That is still in Alaska?

That's alot? I pay $400 already so $437 doesn't seem much to me, I'm moving to a smaller city so maybe that's why. I've only ever lived in Alaska so I don't know how prices compare to anywhere else.

am having a LOWBALL to i'll link u if you link me

and FREE BUMP

[quote name='H4Y4TO']437$ to 1750$ That's a lot, that's like a house payment (the 1750)[/QUOTE]

The 1750 is split 4 ways, making it 437 each lol.

And I'll link you if you give me a link here dawg

Metal Gear Solid #1-$1

also is the lowball ending time Eastern time or your local time? and the gears beta is awesome, i might actually play this one online beyond horde mode!

Chewbacca's Abortion;8416564 said:
Found a decent apartment today, 4BR 2B/1750 a month, includes heat and water. Even lets us have pets :3
that's cheap compared to what it is out here. A small studio apartment is atleast $1300+ a month lol. Also, congratz :D

[quote name='Skooba81']Metal Gear Solid #1-$1

also is the lowball ending time Eastern time or your local time? and the gears beta is awesome, i might actually play this one online beyond horde mode![/QUOTE]

Alaskan time! And yeah its awesome I really like it.

Chewbacca's Abortion;8416594 said:
That's alot? I pay $400 already so $437 doesn't seem much to me, I'm moving to a smaller city so maybe that's why. I've only ever lived in Alaska so I don't know how prices compare to anywhere else.

I was paying 599 in CT for a Small Studio Apartment Moved to Providence got a 2 bedroom for 675

bread's done
Back