Big Brother 14 PREMIERES July 12th 2012

I feel bad for Britney for getting screwed hard again after the Brigade debacle, but the look on her face last night during the veto meeting as she began to realize what was happening...amazingly great TV.

Prior to this season, Dan was my all-time favorite player. Watching him these past few weeks, I really feel that he's shown his true colors. He's becoming far too selfish when it comes to playing the game and has been acting like a total ass. That being said, last night's show was incredible and I can do nothing but tip my hat to the guy. He's been selfish because he truly loves this game that much and I have to give him props for pulling out all the stops. He's earned some of my respect back.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']Well I can't say I am surprised much with this season. It's feeling very predictable.[/QUOTE]

Well scratch that previous statement. Dan has officially surprised me. Frank seems so weak in his constitution. It's like he always is trying to build a alliance and is willing to trust anyone by their word. It did not take much for Dan to flip Frank's opinion. Dan may have been telling the truth but I still think that Frank is willing to too trusting.

Dan played a dirty game, but I've never been one to think that someone shouldn't win because of the way they played. There are no rules, after all. He played a fantastic game full of manipulation and strategy. That's essentially how the game was meant to be played. I am glad Ian won though as I think he, too, played a great game. I can't believe how loyal Danielle was. After everything Dan did to her, she still gave him her vote. Crazy stuff.

Some people have compared the scenario here to the first season Russel Hanz played Survivor (#19, I think) and was denied the win because everyone voted against his gameplay, which was obviously superior to the player that won. Just like here.

I may be in the minority at CAG but am glad Ian won. fuck Dan.

And I'm glad Frank won the "Viewer's Choice" money. Dude was a beast.

[quote name='Chase']I may be in the minority at CAG but am glad Ian won. fuck Dan.

And I'm glad Frank won the "Viewer's Choice" money. Dude was a beast.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on both statements.

dan was pure :evil: happy he lost

frank played a fantastic game glad he got the 25k :applause:

lets hope next season all players are new :pray:

ps im sure jessie will make a cameo haha

Wow, the jury must have been very appreciative of Ian taking all of those weeks of slop. Well I guess the only "experience" that Ian missed out on was being on the jury.

bread's done
Back