Big CAG - NCAA 12 OD - Conference Championships. Looking for Players.

Like I already messaged on XBL, we are now on Week 9. Got quite a few user vs. user games so be sure to set those up with your opponent and if you have any problems let me know.

Ok I am super pissed... def need to brushup on my overtime rules knowledge...

My QB was rushing in the endzone, crossed the plane and fumbled it into the endzone which rolled out of bounds.... Thats an immediate end of game???!?!?!

[quote name='Steggy']Ok I am super pissed... def need to brushup on my overtime rules knowledge...

My QB was rushing in the endzone, crossed the plane and fumbled it into the endzone which rolled out of bounds.... Thats an immediate end of game???!?!?![/QUOTE]

If they already scored first and you were trying to tie it, then yes game over because of the touchback. You only get one try per OT period.

[quote name='Doomtime']If they already scored first and you were trying to tie it, then yes game over because of the touchback. You only get one try per OT period.[/QUOTE]

How though? The QB crossed the plane. Should be touchdown the instant the ball crosses the goalline. If he then fumbled once in the endzone, wouldnt it have already been a touchdown and the fumble would have never really ocurred?

Just lost to Ohio State in OT. I am pissed.

I was up 38-14 on Nebraska with 17 seconds left when the game froze up. Had over 150 yard with both RB's. I bet when I replay this game, I'll lose.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']I was up 38-14 on Nebraska with 17 seconds left when the game froze up. Had over 150 yard with both RB's. I bet when I replay this game, I'll lose.[/QUOTE]

I hope so :D Im already behind 2 in the big ten race.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']4 of you still need to get your games done. I believe BigAT and Mr Nasty have a user vs user game and there are a couple of games versus the CPU left.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard from Nasty yet, I sent him a friend request and then I just sent him a message on Live now.

I hate to do this, but I am going to have to drop from this league. On at least 10 separate occasions I've had freezes in dynasty mode and they have just completely turned me off from the game lately. I can't keep replaying the same week over and over.

It's very frustrating. I know there are a few others that have experienced lock ups, but I don't know if they're on this level. Definitely not the xbox because it's a month old and no other game acts this way.

Sorry Matt, thank you for running a great league. You're an excellent commish. Good luck to everyone else and I'll hopefully see most of you in the madden league.

[quote name='ruffinra']Can we make it an hour or so earlier?[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much now, are you around?

[quote name='Steggy']I hope so :D Im already behind 2 in the big ten race.[/QUOTE]

When can you get your game in? Once it is done we can advance.

I'll give it through tomorrow night, but I'm going to advance some time in the evening tomorrow.

We're now on Week 10. We're down to 6 players so I'm taking any suggestions I can to get the player count up/keep interest for Season 2. I'm still committed to 3 seasons.

To be honest, I would love to do 3 seasons but I am like many of the others and I'm tired of the game. I only play the online dynasty games because I am tired of it freezing offline. Also, to me the game feels very broken like how the only penalties that are ever called are holding and clipping. No late hits, pass interference or even intentional grounding. All these broken issues with no patch announcement or anything is keeping me from rushing out to get Madden this year. I'll probably sell NCAA after this season and pick up NHL 12 to be honest unless a patch comes out or something.

[quote name='BigAT']No power for me today, no clue if/when I'll get it back.[/QUOTE]

Understandable, just try to work things out as much as you guys can and let me know when the situation changes. I'll give it a couple of days as long as everyone still wants to play.

Yeah, we're still looking. It may be awhile still till Season 2, would you want to take over a team for the end of the first season? What Big East or Big Ten team would you be interested in?

Well I'll advance us whenever the EA servers are working again. BigAT, if you're power is back let me know and I'll try to give you some time to get the game in and do it tomorrow night or something.

Sorry for the lack of an update. My power finally came back on yesterday and I played my game against the computer since USF was on autopilot.

We are now on Week 11. Next advance will be Monday night. Everyone plays the CPU so except for some holiday issues there is no reason anything should be delayed.

I think the teams occupied now are Penn State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Southern Florida, and West Virginia. I'm also willing to let people pick outside of the Big East and Big Ten, but you'll have mainly CPU games.

I hate to say it but I think I am going to have to drop the league. I really hate all the glitches and work has been really hectic as of late. Also, the new patch supposedly won't fix the roster issue for previous rosters so my online and offline dynasties will have the same issues. I hate leaving a commitment but I figured it's best to sell now while it has value.

sorry Matt, gonna need another day to pay this one. I will be around all night tomorrow or Friday if youd prefer. Just let me kno.

Just want to let everyone know we'll advance tomorrow. We all pretty much have byes, but I wanted to give Southern Florida a chance to knock West Virginia off. I figured that could help all of us in terms of bowl positioning. But tomorrow I'll advance regardless.

We are now in the Conference Championships. Just me and XXXPlosive1 playing for the Big 10 championship so it shouldn't take long.

Who is going to be back for Season 2? My opinion is that the game is screwy, but I like football and I like playing football online so I'm sticking with this. I've enjoyed Season 1 and I'm still looking to add some players for Season 2. When we get to offseason activities expect two days between advances.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be returning for season 2. The buginess of NCAA has really put me off from it. I will be finishing this season though.

Unfortunate. I thought we had two really good leagues going. I stuck with the NCAA Football 11 league right up to the launch of 12. But I guess the bugginess turned away too many players. If they ever get a working patch, I would love to play season 2. I'm down to continue now or if you reactivate.

Thanks, I really wanted to stick with it to, but I think it would have pretty much just been me and you at this point. What is still to be patched? I thought the last one fixed some of the issues. The bugs didn't really bother me, but turned everyone else off.

I though the last patch fixed online gameplay. But I guess they took too long to fix it for most people. It wasn't any worse then last year in my experience but I guess others had it worse.

If anything is in the mix for a Madden Dynasty, let me know. I would be interested. As for NCAA I think its necessary to sell now while the value is high...

bread's done
Back