Big discounts @ Microsoft Store (Xbox One)

• Call of Duty: Black Ops III  [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • Star Wars Battlefront [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • FIFA 16 [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • Madden 16 [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • NHL 16 [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99
  • Forza Motorsport 6 microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $29.99
  • Zoo Tycoon [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99
  • Gears of War microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99
  • Rare Replay microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Xbox-One-games/categoryID.69405600?icid=en_US_Store_UH_games_XBO

Last edited by a moderator:
My local was out of most of the good titles. Did get Halo 5 but that's it. Might try my other local shop on the way home but not hopeful.

Mortal Kombat X is showing as $11.99 online but out of stock online. Didn't see that mentioned.

If you're in store you might note that they're doing a 50% off a ton of Toys to Life stuff (Lego Dimensions+Disney Infinity) on their website. Might want to make them PM their own prices if those aren't the prices in store.

I was there this morning but had no idea about anything other than the three day sale list thanks to this thread. No mention of anything anywhere in the store other than a small 8.5x11" sign that said "up to 75% off select titles" that was next to nothing in particular

My other local store had tons of games.... But none of the ones with good flip values. Oh well did OK with halo 5.

All of the online prices reverted so I'm going to say it's over.
Yep. Went into a store last night and the guy said it was the last day and it was an "E3 special" sale. They had a ton of everything in stock, which was nice. Only needed Rare Replay, but even as someone who doesn't bother flipping stuff it was tempting to grab a few Halo 5s.

They also had some early Design Lab controllers on display which was neat. And a Vive setup, but little grimy children were playing with it, and even with an attendant wiping it down after each use I didn't feel like waiting around.

the triggers on the new controller feel weird, much less resistance than the current controllers give, microsoft store had a bunch of hideous colors on display

bread's done
Back