Big discounts @ Microsoft Store (Xbox One)

• Call of Duty: Black Ops III  [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • Star Wars Battlefront [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • FIFA 16 [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • Madden 16 [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • NHL 16 [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $19.99
  • State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99
  • Forza Motorsport 6 microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $29.99
  • Zoo Tycoon [microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99
  • Gears of War microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99
  • Rare Replay microsoftstore.com] (Xbox One) $9.99

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Xbox-One-games/categoryID.69405600?icid=en_US_Store_UH_games_XBO

Last edited by a moderator:
so is halo 5 confirmed 10 dollars in store? and have you guys seen the new create your own controller on the xbox site thats kinda cool you can customize it however you like ..though it is 79.99 so kinda on the expensive side
Yes, I bought 4 copies about an hour ago in store.

thanks for the tip off.  I was able to get two halo 5s (at $10) in the mall.  walked a few steps to gamestop and traded both. quick and easy profit

it seems like it is a secret sale. at the store that I went, there were no signs. at the cash register 2 employees were so surprised of the $10 price on halo 5

I guess no one got the bill gates memo

Is Halo 5 for $10 dead?

I called the Microsoft store today and the woman said halo 5 was $59.99. She also said that they only had the master CHEF edition for $9.99. She called it that multiple times. Pretty hard not to laugh. Sure it's a common mistake but when you work at the MS store, you should probably get that right.

Today's secret ingredient... bullets!!

it seems like it is a secret sale. at the store that I went, there were no signs. at the cash register 2 employees were so surprised of the $10 price on halo 5

I guess no one got the bill gates memo
They rarely know about sales in store in the Atlanta store. Their first big Black Friday sale was shocking to me. I found the only heads up about it buried on their facebook page. Forza Horizon 1 was $15 a week or two after release and a bunch of games were $10 or $15. They opened either at 12am or 4am, but I didn't get there until 7am on my way to work. While the mall was packed, the MS store was nearly empty. No sales tags on games. I picked up a pile of games and the employees were stunned at the prices they were ringing up as. That trend continued with other sales as well. One guy would see come in and ask me what games he was getting today since he knew I was coming in for great prices that he didn't know about.

I'm gonna have to get that dead rising 3 apocalypse edition for $10
Would be all over this if I hadn't moved and the closest MS store is an hour and a half away...And it's not online and I still have two $10 codes from Black Friday that expire at the end of the month.

Is Halo 5 for $10 dead?

I called the Microsoft store today and the woman said halo 5 was $59.99. She also said that they only had the master CHEF edition for $9.99. She called it that multiple times. Pretty hard not to laugh. Sure it's a common mistake but when you work at the MS store, you should probably get that right.

She may have made an assumption and not looked it up on the computer. If it was also $10 on the website you could just go as in store prices almost always match online prices and when they don't they price match the website. Frosty's scan states the end date is 6/20 so I'd say it's worth driving in as long as she said it's in stock.

Has anyone successfully found ROTR for 360 in store? According to the store in San Jose, they are stating it's only available online

Halo 5 shows 59.99 on the site now, at least on mobile
To expand on Darby's response, Halo 5 is being advertised as on sale in store, however, there was not a sale for it on the website. Several other games are on sale in store, but not on the website as well.

Has anyone successfully found ROTR for 360 in store? According to the store in San Jose, they are stating it's only available online
the one store I went to yesterday said they don't carry any 360 games and won't be carrying them in the future.

Is Halo 5 for $10 dead?

I just got Halo 5 for $9.99 and Forza Horizon 2 for $19.99. I would have bought the Iron Chef Collection but they were out. Some asshat came and bought 5 copies of 3 different games yesterday (as "gifts") and cleaned my store out of them, but they still had LOTS of copies of Halo 5 on the shelf.

My store doesn't stock :360: games anymore. I think that happened when they converted from a specialty store to a full store.

the one store I went to yesterday said they don't carry any 360 games and won't be carrying them in the future.
Ditto...

Yesterday, some guy bought all 5 copies of the Master CHEF Collection. He was not willing to give one up due to "gifts".

I just got Halo 5 for $9.99 and Forza Horizon 2 for $19.99. I would have bought the Iron Chef Collection but they were out. Some asshat came and bought 5 copies of 3 different games yesterday (as "gifts") and cleaned my store out of them, but they still had LOTS of copies of Halo 5 on the shelf.

My store doesn't stock :360: games anymore. I think that happened when they converted from a specialty store to a full store.

Ditto...

bread's done
Back