Big How's TL - 2009 Refresh! New games, new DVDs! Come and get it!

Giatroo got boosted in a hot minute. But just added NCAA Basketball 2K3 (GCN), Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Choas Bleeds (PS2) and Dual Hearts (PS2) (It's like Zelda made by Atlus).

Aqua Aqua (PS2) (sealed), Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Choas Bleeds (PS2) (sealed), EndGame (PS2) (sealed), Scooby Doo: Night of a 100 Frights (GCN), and Top Gun: Combat Zones (GCN) (sealed) all gone.

Added more DVDs (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures and Simpsons Season 3) and Medal of Honor: Frontline (GCN) (PC) (sealed).

I was just at my gamestop and they had quite a few contras in stock. If i pick you up one would you trade me america idol sealed and Counter strike sealed.

I went to gamestop and i checked out for a new one. No luck. Then i checked there used ones. All were in really bad shape. And most were incomplete. Im still interested in trading my copy of la pu for those two but i was wondering if you could throw in the copy of freekstye for gc.

Knockout Kings 2003 (GCN) (sealed), CounterStrike (XBox) (sealed), Outlaw Volleyball (XBox) (sealed) and Metropolis Street Racer (DC) gone.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vol. 1, Onimusha 2 (PS2) and Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue (GBA) gone.

Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku (GBA) (sealed) and Call of Duty (PC) (sealed) relisted.

I saw a few PN03 at TRU do you have anything else for trade?

I returned my copy of Contra (GBA) to KMART today. :? (shooT)

Did you get your Kartia disk? how does it look ? Have not gotten mine yet.

bread's done
Back