Big How's TL - 2009 Refresh! New games, new DVDs! Come and get it!

Added Cowboy Bebop: Session 1, Cowboy Bebop: Session 2, Cowboy Bebop: Session 3, Cowboy Bebop: Session 4, Cowboy Bebop: Session 5, Cowboy Bebop: Session 6 & Crash (WS) (sealed) DVDs.

It's been ages! :wave:

Remember? ;)

It's my time to wrap things up and let everything go.

EDIT: WHOOPS ..wrong CAG member..I'm getting old. :cool:

Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (GCN) (sealed)
I'm REALLY interested in that What would I have to give for it? ;)
What are you looking for? PM ME

Batman Begins: Deluxe Edition DVD (with comic) (sealed), Spider-Man 2 (Xbox) (sealed), Tenchu: Deadly Silence (PS2) (sealed), Tony Hawk's Underground (Xbox) (sealed), True Crime: Streets of LA (Xbox) (sealed) & X-Men Legends (Xbox) (PH-edition) (sealed) gone.

Added Geist (GCN) (sealed), Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (GCN) (sealed), King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Maniax (Xbox) (sealed) & Unreal Tournament 2 (Xbox) (sealed)

Bomberman DS (DS) (sealed), Tekken Collector's DVD Case (sealed), Resident Evil 4 (GCN) (sealed), Unreal Tournament 2 (Xbox) (sealed), 50 First Dates (WS) (sealed) DVD, Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (WS) DVD & Sin Ctiy: Family Values TPB (original edition, regular comic size) gone.

Whew, some heavy duty trading going on...

Added Bujingai (PS2) (complete), Haunting Ground (PS2) (sealed), MX vs. ATV Unleashed (PS2) (sealed), Halo edition Xbox headset & Karaoke Revolution (Xbox) (sealed) (no mic).

Growlanser Generations: Collector's Set (PS2) (sealed) gone, thanks to a hungry dog.

Spider-Man 2 (DS) (sealed) gone by the more conventional route of trade.

Geist (GCN) (sealed), Worms Blast (GCN) (sealed), Rainbow Six 3 (Xbox) (sealed with headset), Onimusha Tactics (GBA) (with manual), Friday (WS), In America (WS) (retailer preview edition in cardboard sleeve), Johnson Family Vacation (WS) (retailer preview edition in cardboard sleeve), Rain Man (WS), Green Arrow #1-4 (First Printings, Kevin Smith issues), Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) & 3rd Party Memory Card (GCN) all gone.

Whew - major spring cleaning going on...

I want your Legend of Black Heaven volume 1 (was screwed out of the complete series... long story. trying to get it back). Check my list and collection in the sig.

-sailorneorune

Halo 2 Edition Headset (sealed) (no communicator), Onimusha Tactics (GBA) (with manual) & Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) back.

Added Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (GBA) (sealed) & Sigma Star Saga (GBA) (sealed), as well as Rain Man & Showgirls DVDs.

Last few days on my final three TRU games:

Bujingai
Haunting Ground
Karaoke Revolution

If you want any of those three, PM me by Wednesday.

Added Anchorman: Unrated (WS) (sealed), Grave of the Fireflies (sealed) and the Ultimate Ric Flair Collection DVDs.

Now is the time to PM me if you're interested in:

Bujingai
Haunting Ground
Karaoke Revolution

They go back on Wednesday.

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2) (sealed) & Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (PS2) (sealed with slipcover) gone.

hey I PMed you a couple of times if you were still interested in the trade for FIre emblem let me know as I have others asking for it, THanks.

bread's done
Back