Big How's TL - 2009 Refresh! New games, new DVDs! Come and get it!

Any interest in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, SSX 3, or God of War (this is GH)?? I'm interested in trading for Xenosaga 1 or Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Shadow Hearts: Covenant (PS2) (complete), Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (GCN) (complete) & Flatout (Xbox) (sealed) gone.

Added Dr. Mario/Puzzle League (GBA) (sealed), Silent Scope Complete (Xbox) (sealed), Silent Scope Official Light Rifle by Pelican (Xbox) (complete with box) & Tales of Phantasia (GBA) (sealed).

Added:

Boktai (GBA)
Mega Man Zero 2 (GBA)
Racing Gears Advance (GBA)
River City Ransom (GBA)

Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
Eye Toy Kinetic w/ Camera (PS2)
Fatal Frame III (PS2)
Growlanser Generations: Deluxe Edition (PS2)
Sniper Elite (PS2)
Wild Arms - Alter Code F (PS2)

Toe Jam and Earl 3 (Xbox)

I'm really intrested in these games, might buy them off of ya, but first CML for them please.

River City Ransom (GBA) (sealed)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA) (sealed)
Megaman Zero 2 (Complete)

The following games are gone:

Boktai (GBA) (complete)
Custom Robo (GCN) (sealed)
Eye Toy Kinetic w/ Camera (PS2) (sealed)
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (GCN) (sealed)
Racing Gears Advance (GBA) (sealed)
River City Ransom (GBA) (sealed)
Toe Jam and Earl 3 (Xbox) (complete)

Wild Arms - Alter Code F (PS2) (sealed) gone to eBay.

If you're interested, you can use my auction link below to go and bid on it.

Please CML or shoot me a ballpark idea of how much cash you want for Guitar Hero. I could also get my hands on a copy of Battalion Wars if you still want it.

Atonic and DustBoogie - sorry, I don't really see anything on your TL that I'm interested in. I'm looking to trade more than sell right now.

Napoleon Dynamite (WS) (sealed) gone.

Evidently, people are not in the market for free stuff. I have yet to see one taker for my offer.

nyprimus4 - Sorry, Guitar Hero has been sold.

D_Icon - Sorry, Fatal Frame 3 went off to eBay after I saw the prices there.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (Xbox) (complete) gone.

To everyone who PM'd me with guide requests, I'll get back to you over the weekend.

Not sure if you've got any of my PM's or not, but I'm interested in trading my Megaman Zero 3 guide for your Jade Empire guide. Let me know if you are still interested in making that trade.

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2) (sealed), Indigo Prophecy (PS2) (sealed), Dr. Mario/Puzzle League (GBA) (sealed), Tales of Phantasia (GBA) (sealed) Angel: Season One DVD (sealed) gone.

Added Final Fantasy III DS Lite pouch (sealed):

DSCF3208.jpg

Pouch only. Does not include the game.

bread's done
Back