Big How's TL - 2009 Refresh! New games, new DVDs! Come and get it!

Bujingai (PS2) (complete), Halo 2 Edition Headset (sealed) (no communicator) & Karaoke Revolution (Xbox) (sealed) (no mike) gone.

Sorry, Mr. Unoriginal - didn't see anything.

But what's this?! I'm giving away FREE GAMES?! Check out the First Post!

Trade fell through. My loss is your gain!

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2) (sealed) & Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (PS2) (sealed with slipcover) are available again.

Added Samurai Gun Vol. 1 (w/ collector's box) (sealed). If you'd like it, act now. It's going back to Best Buy on Wednesday.

sorry if I'm annoying you in anyway, bighow, but i sent you a couple follow up PMs to the ones you sent me a few days ago, and again today, and I have yet to get a response back. does that mean you're just not interested in the trade?

You have Pokemon Box in your IGN wishlist... interesting...

however, my copy is missing the memory card stickers and that fact alone has put off more than one collector.

My tradelist thread has pictures of the game if you're interested.

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2) (sealed), Full Metal Alchemist 2 (PS2) (complete) & Phantasy Star Online III: C.A.R.D. Revolution (GCN) (complete) gone.

Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA) (with manual), Futurama (Xbox) (sealed) & Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) (sealed) gone.

bread's done
Back