Big Lots game finds

rightwingjedi

CAGiversary!
Just noticed Big Lots has a selectionb of Nintendo DS, Wii, and PS2 games.

I am interested in the Nintendo DS games and wondered what titles other members are finding.

The DS games I have found are

Six Flags theme Park
Right Brain, Left Brain
Skate It
nancy Drew

[quote name='rightwingjedi']Just noticed Big Lots has a selectionb of Nintendo DS, Wii, and PS2 games.

I am interested in the Nintendo DS games and wondered what titles other members are finding.

The DS games I have found are

Six Flags theme Park
Right Brain, Left Brain
Skate It
nancy Drew[/QUOTE]

I also saw Skate it and Nancy Drew (DS) somewhere. Also saw a LOT of PC games and Tomb Raider Anniversary for Wii I believe. Don't remember the store, I was doing a cross country trip.

Well, with the 20% Buzz club this week, i got the Six Flags DS game for my niece at around $11. It is $29.99 new at Amazon so I thought it was good deal.

Do any B&M stores still sell GBA games? they work with DS I assume.

[quote name='rightwingjedi']Do any B&M stores still sell GBA games? they work with DS I assume.[/QUOTE]

GBA games do not work with the DSi. The DSi has no slot for them, only DS games.

"they work with DS, I assume."

[quote name='utopianmachine']GBA games do not work with the DSi. The DSi has no slot for them, only DS games.[/QUOTE]

But GBA games do work with DS and DS Lite. I added the comma above.

[quote name='guessed']"they work with DS, I assume."

But GBA games do work with DS and DS Lite. I added the comma above.[/QUOTE]

Grammar, FTW!

Most stores still have some GBA games lying around, but most of it is crap that they have had forever. I went to a bunch of stores awhile ago, looking for GBA games, and the only thing I got was Final Fantasy VI Advance at a Kmart.

Our big lots has tons of games, they are priced at 13.88 for DS games and 18.88 for Wii games I think. I don't remember any notable titles, it all looked like crap stuff.

Yeh, 13.88 + 20% off with your Buzz club. If you do not have that, Bing for Buzz Club and sign up. Buzz Club happens about once every 2 months or so, an entire 5-7 days of 20% everything, not bad.

I picked up a GH bundle for 16.00 for my nephew.

They have these at the Palm Bay store... definitely nothing a CAG member would want. Older Wii, PS2, NDS games like Super Monkey Ball, Horse Racing, etc.

Also, the games are all open w/ a note stating the discs are at customer service.

My local store had Wii games...nothing exciting and overpriced compared to other places for older, subpar games.

I saw Mirror's Edge for the PC(DAMMIT!) last night for $6. I also saw the Brothers In Arms(I think) limited edition w/ figure for $6 as well. Can't remember any other titles though.

[quote name='rightwingjedi']Time to hit ebay and half.com I guess.[/QUOTE]

Be very wary of buying GBA titles from eBay. If they're cart-only popular titles, chances are they're bootlegs.

The best place to get GBA games is Goozex. Most are 100 points and available, depending on what you're looking for.

[quote name='Jrod87']Mine had Guitar Hero 3 bundles for $20.00 and the World Tour Bundles for $100.00[/QUOTE]

For which platforms?

I thought I would scrounge up this old thread to say I got :ds: Guitar Hero on Tour Modern Hits for $20 today at Big Lots.

[quote name='ace50421']Guitar Hero Modern Hits for DS with the grip 20 bucks this week.[/QUOTE]

I went last sunday (i think the ads start on saturday) and they had already sold out of the 40 that they had, although i was able to get my local Target to pm the ad :) I am curious what price ranges are your big lots selling games for?

The one that I went to had wii for 18.88, ds for 13.88 (except GH obviously), and ps2 for 9.88

bread's done
Back