Biggest hauls/deals you've missed out on or messed up?

Since I joined CAG, I've had some CRAZY deals come my way(PS1/LCD screen for $10, tons of guides for a penny a pop), but there have been other times when I've completely screwed up and either alerted someone else to a major deal or just had one that had me salivating slip right through my fingers.

Here's the main one which still irks me to this day.

About two years ago, I was going all over creation with a friend to grab guides, in the insane hope I could somehow Ebay them and make us both a buttload of money. So, one night we happened to hit up a Connecticut mall(in Danbury) and at first the clerks were nice enough. I actually took my winter coat off and laid it beside me as I rifled through just mountains of guides they had buried underneath the one $10 and under game bin.

They had printed up a list of the guides they had in stock for me, which was very helpful, since I knew which guides to just avoid completely.

So, as I'm digging through these stacks of guides, drooling as I'm thinking I'm about to hit the motherlode here, the one clerk comes over and says they're now limiting me to 5-10 guides. Originally, they were saying I could take as many as I wanted.

DAMN!!!! That's all I'm going to say, because in this ONE STORE there were TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX GUIDES LISTED AS BEING .01 ON THAT INVENTORY SHEET THEY GAVE ME.

I had had one of the clerks go up into their loft/crawlspace above the store to look for specific guides for me, but at that time I knew nothing of which ones were worth more, so I was just going for the more recent guides(Suffering: Ties That Bind being one, Beatdown: Fists Of Vengeance being another).

But, here's a sample of the ones I missed out on because I didn't know better back then.

2x Arc The Lad: End Of Darkness
1x Bard's Tale
1xBaten Kaitos
9xBattalion Wars
2xChampions: Return To Arms
2xBrave Fencer Musashi
4xGT4: Driving The Game
9xJade Empire
4xJade Empire w/DVD
1xShadow Hearts: Covenant
1xShining Tears
3xStar Wars Republic Commando

So, as you can see, while I went after crap like Suffering:Ties That Bind, I left behind stuff like the ones above.

If this store hasn't taken the time to clean out all of their old guides yet, it was the one on the uppermost level of the Danbury Mall. Just a heads up for those CAGs who may be in the area and may want to try to get the deal that I could not.

I keep the printout of all the guides that got away from me that day as a reminder to 'take a deal when you're offered it quickly' or be faced with alot of pissing and moaning about the 'deal that got away'.

So, what's the best deal you've ever screwed up or had slip through your fingers?

Well I remember I was in middle school and me and my brother were at a best buy. They had stacks of marvel vs capcom 2 for ps2, but mortal kombat deadly alliance came out. I got mortal kombat instead, even when my brother wants mvc 2. Horrible choice, but now I have mvc 2 and I have no idea where deadly alliance is. Also I was about to get a 20gb ps3 with 2 games and 2 controllers for $200, but I only had $150. Sad face all day.

I went to a yard sale about a year ago, and this guy brought out a ton of SNES stuff. He had a boxed SNES, boxed controllers, and a ton of complete games like Doom and Donkey Kong Country. I was really excited and grabbed a bunch of stuff, but the guy wanted 3 bucks a game. I wasn't sure what was worth paying that much back then, and I didn't even check to see if Earthbound or Chrono Trigger was there. Still kicking myself over that.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

2x Arc The Lad: End Of Darkness
1x Bard's Tale
1xBaten Kaitos
9xBattalion Wars
2xChampions: Return To Arms
2xBrave Fencer Musashi
4xGT4: Driving The Game
9xJade Empire
4xJade Empire w/DVD
1xShadow Hearts: Covenant
1xShining Tears
3xStar Wars Republic Commando

[/QUOTE]

Shadow Hearts Covenant and Brave Fencer Musashi were HUGE misses but a Brave Fencer guide 6 years after they pretty much stop producing PS1 guides? Are you sure it wasn't Samurai Legnd Musashi?

Anyway, my biggest mess up was this auction on Ebay for this auction of 40-ish games for random systems just over a year ago that was very poorly titles. From what I remember, there was (all games were complete/great shape):
GC: Ikaruga, a bunch of Mario sports/party games
PS1: Breath of Fire 3 & 4, Kartia, Ogre Battle, both Lunars, FFVII
PS2: Disgaea, a few other somewhat rare Atlus/NIS games
GBA: Breath of Fire 1 & 2, Tactics Ogre, Lunar Legend, a few other RPGs and Mario games
And various games from XB and PSP, a lot of junk games

There was much more, I remember valuing the lot at around $350 and was ready to bid $250.

Now, I was watching the final few minutes of the auction... the bid was at $86 (the previous bid was $85.50 or something, so I just had to beat $86). I was going to enter $250 hoping I win it (because the final minutes of such auctions are always hectic) but something on TV distracted me...

And needless to say, 15 minutes later when I remember that I had COMPLETELY forgotten to bid on the auction, I saw that it ended at $86.

:bomb:

EDIT* Oh yeah, during my first TRU B2G1 sale, I remember passing over Marvel vs Capcom 2 in favor of 3 common ass games.

the only thing I missed out on was the 5 for 25 at Blockbuster. by the time I got there, the coupon was known. I dont do penny guides either, but I wouldnt have room to put em anywhere.

Edit: And missing a NES TV (built-in NES on a TV) on Craigslist for $5. I missing it by like 30 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually just got an e-mail this mourning for a person craiglist selling a ds lite (pink), ps2 slim/memory card hook-up/controller, and a n64--3 controllers donkey kong 64, conker, bajo, and star wars pod racer....for 120 bucks! She had just sold it an hour before receiving my email. However, she still has the n64 and games and said she would sell me everything for 20 bucks. I just might.

Ummmm off the top of my head, that TRU.com promotion flub from around Christmas time last year. It was suppose to be like $75 off a swing set or something, but it took off $75 from every order?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Ummmm off the top of my head, that TRU.com promotion flub from around Christmas time last year. It was suppose to be like $75 off a swing set or something, but it took off $75 from every order?[/quote]
Don't feel bad, they didn't ship most of the orders.

that tropicana thing
all the prizes dried up when i started but i got 5 months worth of xbox live 48 hour codes (then the next day i find a 12 month subscription pack for $7)

Mine would be the $4.96 clearance games at CC four years ago. I saw many copies of the original Disgaea at my CC at that time, didnt know they were on clearance, and of course they were gone the next day. This was when the game was rare and going for over retail price. I'm sure there are other near misses, but I cant think of them right now.

[quote name='chakan']Pepsi stuff.

At least I got the TRU trampoline discount on two games and the Blockbuster used game coupon.[/quote]
They(TRU) actually shipped you the games? Lucky... they canceled my order, then proceeded to charge me $5+ shipping for the $1 donation (it end up actually being a ~$0.10 donation) to Toys for Tots... Needless to say that was disputed.

[quote name='mguiddy']They(TRU) actually shipped you the games? Lucky... they canceled my order, then proceeded to charge me $5+ shipping for the $1 donation (it end up actually being a ~$0.10 donation) to Toys for Tots... Needless to say that was disputed.[/QUOTE]They charged me all sorts of screwy ways, and cancelled 3 of my five orders, but when all was said and done, I had Ninja Gaiden Sigma (which I traded)and Strangehold CE for $11.XX, with $4.XX going to Toys for Tots

a few rpgs at Toys R Us during holiday 2006. they had a bunch of Nocturne and DDS Deluxe sets laying around for $9.98 and i didnt even think of getting one. Instead i ended up with a few so-so RPGs that i ended up trading for less than what i bought.

theres also a time when i went to kmart and saw a bunch of clearance games between $1 to $5 reported prices on the kmart threads. they couldnt sell it to me since it was out of the system. i was very upset and it actually took me 1 1/2 to go through their games. that night i felt like i did their job for them by clearing out all the old games and putting them in the back so it'll collect dust for a few more months.

I have missed tons of Garage sale goodies in my years. but my biggest miss was early last year right after FFVII jumped to around $50 on ebay, I was looking for buy my self a copy and i saw they had jummped so i went to a local trade store ad asked about FFVII, the gril working took me into the back room and showed me a stack of super rare RPG's (the highes't price being $13 on a couple copy's of FFVII) she said they needed resurfaced and i could get my slef a copy the next week, or get a discount and grab one that day that was scratched. Me being stupid said i'd be back friday. I got there on friday and the girl said that one of the copy's of FFVII was missing disc one so they went to buy one on ebay and saw it was going for $50 but she would still sell the complete to me for $13. the boss herad her say that and said no that they had to sell it for $50 because they had to much money in it to sell for $13, so i asked why was it worth $13 last week then? then i said i would just buy afew of the other RPGs in the stack and the boss looked them up on Ebay and bumped up the prices before she rung me up. I think that was illegal!! I was so upset i wanted to knock all the games on the floor and step on them!!

[quote name='phear3d']a few rpgs at Toys R Us during holiday 2006. they had a bunch of Nocturne and DDS Deluxe sets laying around for $9.98 and i didnt even think of getting one. Instead i ended up with a few so-so RPGs that i ended up trading for less than what i bought.

theres also a time when i went to kmart and saw a bunch of clearance games between $1 to $5 reported prices on the kmart threads. they couldnt sell it to me since it was out of the system. i was very upset and it actually took me 1 1/2 to go through their games. that night i felt like i did their job for them by clearing out all the old games and putting them in the back so it'll collect dust for a few more months.[/quote]

I went through the same thing at K-Mart afew months ago, I havent been back forever, and to top it off alot of the games that they refused to sell me they had just put on the self that week!!

Off the top of my head.........
  • A shelf full of GH Final Fantasy Tactics PS1 at TRU, circa 2005, $7.50 ea. I bought 1, should have bought the whole shelf!
  • I was really considering getting a sealed GH Final Fantasy VII just for my collection when they reissued it for $14.99 in 2003. Didn't have much expendable income at the time, so I didn't. I finally bought one last week on eBay for $165.
  • When I just started collecting games, about 4 years ago, I found Marvel vs Capcom 2 DC, Street Fighter III Third Strike, and some other 2D fighters at a yard sale for about $3 ea. LUCKILY I knew even at the time that MvC2 was rare, so I bought that, but left behind several other great DC titles.
  • I really really miss $1.99 used strategy guides at Gamestop and wish I had exploited them more than I did. I got many great ones at the time... Chrono Trigger SNES right after the PS1 rerelease, Xenogears, FF Anthology....
  • I managed to find a sealed black label Xenogears around 2002/2003, just before the GH reprint. I wanted to play it, so I opened it :cry: It was still full price, $65 at EB I think. If I had waited just a few more months, I could have gotten the GH version to play for less than $20. To make matters a little better, I did snag a sealed GH Xenogears just as they were disappearing on eBay for $19 BIN.
I guess the good news is that most of these were before I frequented CAG, and that I don't have any biggie regrets since then.

Oh, one more that i missed. When Marvel vs Capcom came out my town got a huge shipment and they were everywhere, almost dirt cheap used at the mom and pop gamestores. I thought it looked dumb so i never bought it.....little did i knokow i should have grabbed them all. Thankfully i got myself a copy for $1 at a garagesale last year.

My big miss so far would be when EB/Gamestop liquidated the PSone inventory.. I had no idea because they did a terrible job on informing the customers(im sure because the wanted it all for themselves) so I was at 2 different stores and they were packed with great PSone RPG's and looking at some of the used prices I was thinking im not paying this much for these old games.. even said to an employee are these things ever going to drop and he said I hope so soon and did not even mention the sale...

After being behind the ball and finding out about it on here the places were cleaned out. :bomb:

[quote name='Vinny']Shadow Hearts Covenant and Brave Fencer Musashi were HUGE misses but a Brave Fencer guide 6 years after they pretty much stop producing PS1 guides? Are you sure it wasn't Samurai Legnd Musashi?[/quote]

I'm staring right at the sheet, which I had forgotten I even had still, two years after the fact. The SKU on the sheet for the BFM guide is 830577, in case any of the GS employees who are on CAG would like to verify it for me.

It reads Brave Fencer Musa, then cuts off at the A in Musashi.

As for me, I remember another one, the aforementioned Blockbuster used game/movie coupon(the 5 for $25 deal).

Everyone I knew was either outta ink for their printers or didn't have one, so by the time I got my hands on a couple printed copies, the memo had made the rounds about the coupon.

I'm sure over the years I've missed out on plenty of things by just a little bit or passed not knowing that it would be money in the future. Last year I remember the one guy at the flea market mentioning someone with a bunch of NES games he saw about an hour before I hit up the flea that were sold by the time I was looking around or just getting to a yardsale to see somebody walking off with something nice. Also years ago passing on games that would have easily been worth picking up an extra of on discount that would sell now adays on ebay for plenty more, Shining Force III on the Sega Saturn for $20 comes to mind.

In recent memory I can only think of two things gaming related that I had a chance at getting and passed up but wouldn't have if I (as I should have) known better.

- Gitaroo Man new during the $5 Circuit City sale, I didn't realize the insane amount it was going for at the time and to make matters worse I actually bought Mad Maestro instead. Even if Gitaroo Man wasen't really worth much I should have picked it up over Mad Maestro.

- A small rental place nearby used to sell old rentals for $10 with 50% off sometimes. They had a copy of Firefighter 18 for $5 I passed on after reading some reviews. I figured that it was at least uncommon but I didn't realize that it was going for about $30-$40 on the bay at the time. I would have picked up a copy just for the collection for $5 if I knew that.

I'm always missing out on flipping opportunities because I can't bring myself to do that to people.

Sold my gameboy brick and Link's Awakeningwhen I was 11 to get a shitty GameGear which had really awful games and went out of production 6 months later. That one haunted me for a long time.

Back in the day I was at RC Wiley with the Mrs. and I saw like 4 sealed copies of ICO for $10.00 each. I should've snatched them all up right then but that was before this site and before I knew just how valuable they are.

*edit* Just read the Pepsi thread... :facepalm:

Pepsi Stuff... i read the thread before the exploit surfaced, and said "i dont drink enough pepsi to get in on this". So i never read the thread again. I checked it a few days later wondering why the hell it had so many pages, and to my disdain, had missed the whole damn thing :(

Also, I missed out on the that tropicana thing, well, i didnt miss out, i played...and played and played and played. and never won anything :(

I didnt even hear about the 75$ off the swingsets/anything.

But my biggest mistake ever:
My local bestbuy had the Halo3 Xbox360 controllers, marked "As Is" for a clearance, along with the wireless Xbox360 Halo3 Headset. Each was 20$.

I looked at them and thought "i doubt i could get much for them" and left them, only to find them online (on ebay) selling for 40 to 50$ everytime. Clearly I ran back to the Bestbuy, but a hoarder had beat me too it. There were easily about 30 headsets and 10 or so controllers. I could have hit some decent cash at even 10$profit each (although would have been more like 15$ profit when ya add shipping charges). I was so sad :(

I don't miss many deals, since I'm on here a ton. (That, and friends let me know if they see anything.)

I did miss those free Microsoft Points a while back. That was disappointing.

Sorry to hear that a hoarder kept you from buying controllers you didn't need and selling them on eBay for a substantial profit. The nerve of some people!

Seriously though, I've got no problem w/ you but it's funny to use a derogatory term like "hoarder" to label someone who did the exact same thing you would have done if you'd have better information (i.e. you knew the market price for those controllers was $50).

[quote name='reicaden']Pepsi Stuff... i read the thread before the exploit surfaced, and said "i dont drink enough pepsi to get in on this". So i never read the thread again. I checked it a few days later wondering why the hell it had so many pages, and to my disdain, had missed the whole damn thing :(

Also, I missed out on the that tropicana thing, well, i didnt miss out, i played...and played and played and played. and never won anything :(

I didnt even hear about the 75$ off the swingsets/anything.

But my biggest mistake ever:
My local bestbuy had the Halo3 Xbox360 controllers, marked "As Is" for a clearance, along with the wireless Xbox360 Halo3 Headset. Each was 20$.

I looked at them and thought "i doubt i could get much for them" and left them, only to find them online (on ebay) selling for 40 to 50$ everytime. Clearly I ran back to the Bestbuy, but a hoarder had beat me too it. There were easily about 30 headsets and 10 or so controllers. I could have hit some decent cash at even 10$profit each (although would have been more like 15$ profit when ya add shipping charges). I was so sad :([/quote]

[quote name='dfo']Sorry to hear that a hoarder kept you from buying controllers you didn't need and selling them on eBay for a substantial profit. The nerve of some people!

Seriously though, I've got no problem w/ you but it's funny to use a derogatory term like "hoarder" to label someone who did the exact same thing you would have done if you'd have better information (i.e. you knew the market price for those controllers was $50).[/quote]

LOL I agree, I find it funny that we gamers get upset wen someone gets to the place before us and cal them names because they did what we wanted to do!!

There's a bunch of good stuff that I didn't know was rare and I missed out on:

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: $20 (It was at a garage sale and I thought it was steep for a Ps2 game)
Mario RPG: $10 complete (same as MVC2, I thought it was alot for a SNES game)
Nintendo DS Lite $30 (I think the item was hot but I didn't have the money at the time)

I'm like 50/50 on deals now. I got a few games before others cleared out my local Targets with the coupons, and before the coupon came out I got Naruto, PGR4, The Simpsons, and Two Worlds for $15 each. I've also started going to GS almost 2 times a week thanks to CAG. I usually miss out on the big deals like Tropicana (joined the site after the summer), Blockbuster (didn't read the posts until the day the coupon went bad), and Pepsi (what reicaden said previously) but I don't really mind because if I didn't find out about CAG last year I would'nt have caught notice of any of the deals.

I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for cheap games in general and a guy email me and offered me these games: all new, except for the ones marked loose.
Here's the list copied and pasted from my saved email.

Ninteindo

adams family 3pcs
adventure island 2pcs
adventure of lolo 2pcs
arch rivals 6pcs
baseball stars 12pcs in 2 manuf. boxes
baseball ball stars II 10pcs
bubble bobble 5pcs
bubble bobble 2 - 18pcs in manufacturers shipping boxes, 3 of them
burger Time 4pcs
castlevania III 4pcs
contra II 4pcs
duck takes 8pcs
double dribble 5pcs
dr mario 7pcs
faxanadu 3pcs
final fantasy 16pcs manuf boxes
gauntlet 6pcs
major league baseball 4pcs
Mike Tysons punch out 8pcs
Stadium Events 6pcs
Super Mario 2 14pcs
tetris 16pcs
zelda 4pcs
zelda 2 1pcs

Sega genesis
tommy lasorda baseball 14pxs
sonic 3 4pcs
phantasy star 3 5pcs

Super nintendo
Aero biz 4pcs
Breath of fire 5pcs
breath of fire II 10pc
Chrono Trigger 18pcs in manuf boxes
Eathbound 22pcs in manuf boxes 4pcs loose
final fantasy II 10pcs
final fantasy III 18pcs in manuf. boxes
Harvest Moon 3pcs
Illusion of gaia 8pcs
john madden 94 4pcs
Lufia 14pcs
Lufia 2 18pcs in manuf boxes
Romance three kingdoms 2 4pcs
Secret of mana 36pcs in manuf boxes
Super mario RPG 17pcs in munuf boxes
Super mario alstars 22pcs
Super mario kart 5pcs
Super metroid 3pcs
super punch out 5pcs
super bases loaded 8pcs
vegas stakes 5pcs
Uncharted waters new horizons 19pcs
zelda 14pcs

18 copies of Chrono Trigger, 22 copies of Earthbound. Sealed
The guy who was selling them to me claimed that he was going to retire with his wife, and didn't care about these anymore. Unfortunately, with that old age, he died. His nephew email me telling me the news. Not wanted to offend anyone and possible ruin the deal, I asked him to email me back at the earliest convenience. He never did.
This is my tale of woe. :cry:

Some guy was at GS/EB and was trading in his whole FF collection... had I been slightly more perceptive at an earlier point, I could have picked up FF4-10 with miscellaneous strategy guides and soundtracks at slightly more than $30... the meager sum they paid him for his wonderful collection. =/

I'm still a young CAGer so I only have some stings, but there is one that still stings. I was at Circuit City thinking about purchasing some gamecube games, but decided to save the $45+. Well I come home and learn that night all 3 games (Animal Crossing, Paper Mario,
Super Mario Sunshine) were actually $6, so I rush out the next morning and found out the pile was whipped out. I still don't have Animal Crossing and Super Mario Sunshine to this day.

Other then that, it was just second guessing stuff.

I was at a mall in Florida, and they had about six unopened copies of Suikoden II in an FYE.

I only bought one because I didn't want to use my credit card.

The worst I've done wasn't exactly a deal I missed out on, but an unfortunate end to trying to help family. They needed some money for bills so I let them pawn my dreamcast and playstation. I had had a bunch of controllers and rare games and add ons to it. Then we suddenly had to move and didn't have the money to get them out. No real biggy I guess with the systems. But those games were rare!

I once saw a complete Tales of Destiny 2 at a pawn shop for $8. I didn't know it was worth anything back then so I passed on it.

[quote name='insanekoz']I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for cheap games in general and a guy email me and offered me these games: all new, except for the ones marked loose.

Ninteindo

adams family 3pcs
adventure island 2pcs
adventure of lolo 2pcs
arch rivals 6pcs
bubble bobble 5pcs
burger Time 4pcs
castlevania III 4pcs
contra II 4pcs
duck takes 8pcs
double dribble 5pcs
dr mario 7pcs
faxanadu 3pcs
gauntlet 6pcs
Stadium Events 6pcs
Super Mario 2 14pcs
tetris 16pcs
zelda 4pcs
zelda 2 1pcs

Sega genesis
sonic 3 4pcs
phantasy star 3 5pcs

Super nintendo
Aero biz 4pcs
Breath of fire 5pcs
breath of fire II 10pc
final fantasy II 10pcs
Harvest Moon 3pcs
Illusion of gaia 8pcs
john madden 94 4pcs
Lufia 14pcs
Super mario kart 5pcs
Super metroid 3pcs
super punch out 5pcs
super bases loaded 8pcs
vegas stakes 5pcs
zelda 14pcs

The guy who was selling them to me claimed that he was going to retire with his wife, and didn't care about these anymore. Unfortunately, with that old age, he died. His nephew email me telling me the news. Not wanted to offend anyone and possible ruin the deal, I asked him to email me back at the earliest convenience. He never did.
This is my tale of woe. :cry:[/quote]

I hate to say it, but I think I would've tossed all etiquette and what not out the window on that deal, since between the 18 copies of Chrono Trigger, 22 copies of Earthbound and the other various hard to find/rare games, I would've been drooling.

Hell, I just read up on Stadium Events just now myself and I never realized what an unusually named game like that fetched or the fact that it was/is rare.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Posting was deleted, darkslime. What was it?[/quote]TG16 in great condition and original box +11 games all in original boxes for $45.

WOW!!! That reminds me of the one deal around here where a woman was offering up a PS2 and like 30-40 games, 3-5 controllers, about 5 memory cards and a ton of other stuff for $100-150.

I procrastinated for a day or two and THEN called, only to be told that 'that went the first day'.

You snooze, you lose.

I also noticed an ad just recently in the free ad section of our local paper for free Super Nintendo games. Someone was offering about 5-10 games for free, probably mostly sports anyway, but still for free is a hell of a deal.

But, since I don't have a SNES, I said screw it and didn't call.

[quote name='insanekoz']I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for cheap games in general and a guy email me and offered me these games: all new, except for the ones marked loose.

Ninteindo

adams family 3pcs
adventure island 2pcs
adventure of lolo 2pcs
arch rivals 6pcs
bubble bobble 5pcs
burger Time 4pcs
castlevania III 4pcs
contra II 4pcs
duck takes 8pcs
double dribble 5pcs
dr mario 7pcs
faxanadu 3pcs
gauntlet 6pcs
Stadium Events 6pcs
Super Mario 2 14pcs
tetris 16pcs
zelda 4pcs
zelda 2 1pcs

Sega genesis
sonic 3 4pcs
phantasy star 3 5pcs

Super nintendo
Aero biz 4pcs
Breath of fire 5pcs
breath of fire II 10pc
final fantasy II 10pcs
Harvest Moon 3pcs
Illusion of gaia 8pcs
john madden 94 4pcs
Lufia 14pcs
Super mario kart 5pcs
Super metroid 3pcs
super punch out 5pcs
super bases loaded 8pcs
vegas stakes 5pcs
zelda 14pcs

This is my tale of woe. :cry:[/quote]

LOL, dude I doubt that guy was serious. alot of us CAG'ers were sending emails like that to people that were posting want adds on Craigslist awhile back.

but once in awhile want adds do pay off, I picked up 2 NES's with 40 games(including contras) for free from some guy that was moving out of town!!

bread's done
Back