Biggest idiot in the history of eBay

I decided to order it and I got it already! Here are the unboxing pics!

437095384_de266bbbb0.jpg

[quote name='sp00ge']What a douche. I love how he has KOTOR 2 listed as

When KOTOR 2 never even made Platinum (let alone PLATNUM) status...[/QUOTE]

not to mention he made 6 (!!!!!!) grammar mistakes. sheesh that's about six too many in such a short sentence, and i'm using the word "sentence" very loosely. :drool:

BTW I had to edit this twice b/c I kept seeing more and more mistakes...

[quote name='sp00ge']
When KOTOR 2 never even made Platinum (let alone PLATNUM) status...[/QUOTE]

Actually, it did hit Platinum Hits status.

lol he sold a sealed Brave Fencer Musashi for $50 (which is about right if you dont include any picture), then relist it with a reserve price.

[quote name='Poshbishounen']So the general consensus on this guy is that we troll him off eBay, correct?[/QUOTE]

Correct. I'm still waiting for more updates!

Sorry completely forgot about you guys.

Here is my last question:

Dear xaxl100,

Can I have the new one you listed please? I like my games w/o bites in them. Or are you saying that
the new game also comes with bites? Are the bites what make it a collector's edition. In that case,
I'd like extra bites please. Thank you!

And his response:

im trying to start over again i can't give u this because of my chewed up the i just try to sold i try to cancle & not take yr money to save u the touble it cased by dog & all

He kinda no sold my bite questions :(
So I persisted about the bites.

Can I see a picture of the bites? I'm a part-time vet and maybe your dog might have swallowed the collector's items. Also, the map that comes with the game is supposed to be tear-resistant so you should definitely sue the makers of the game. I'm also a part-time lawyer so I can help you. My fee is not cheap, but I've never lost a case!

I see he has Splinter cell Conviction DLC for $1.25. He auto listed free shipping with Large flat rate Priority box. He does mention in his terms that email is free or $4 to ship. My guess is paypal would side with buyer since the auction lists free shipping, you also could give negative fb if you pay $4 for shipping and he ships non priority.(Even the cheapest priority starts at almost $5 so with shipping, fees, he will lose money on the sale) Just saying....for those that want to mess with him.

he lives in dc. i leave near dc. hit me up with his address and if its not in the wrong part of town maybe ill pay him a visit...with a video camera lol.

edit: bid it up to $999 on a new account and say your dog ate your money

[quote name='Negative']Idiot can barely spell, where the hell is he getting games at a discount for sale???!![/QUOTE]
Better question is where is he getting his edumacation?

[quote name=' Avatar review from that guy']world best game review of year

one of the awesome game of the year fun to play if your inrested in this game i got say well u just can't get enough of this & take my word for it this game is awesome to play if your gamer & u don't what to play this is it i recommend on this game it so worth playing 10 out 10 perfect
plus beleave gamers i got the worlds greatest to the worst & take from me i just love even the world dumdest game could be awesome on my book to graphic well don't see the problem with but all i can is a job well done sound hmmmm i hear just it perfecly the music i think i love videogame music i just can't get enough of it & the gameplay well as u see its like i all ready knew how to play when i got it at the store ready if u don't beleave what i say then take look at the game 4 yourself if u don't like it then don't play it plus the video game company work hard everyday to make it just the way we want game to be made u did me proud game comanys u win my vote

Graphic 10/10
Gameplay 10/10
Sound 10/10

In other just an awesome game of the year 0_0 ;D :/[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Better question is where is he getting his edumacation?[/QUOTE]

And even better question is whether or not he ever received an education?

[quote name='kklems']I see he has Splinter cell Conviction DLC for $1.25. He auto listed free shipping with Large flat rate Priority box. He does mention in his terms that email is free or $4 to ship. My guess is paypal would side with buyer since the auction lists free shipping, you also could give negative fb if you pay $4 for shipping and he ships non priority.(Even the cheapest priority starts at almost $5 so with shipping, fees, he will lose money on the sale) Just saying....for those that want to mess with him.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention it is strictly forbidden by eBay to advertize that you will email anything (especially DLC codes, MS points codes, etc). You can offer free shipping and if the buyer asks for it via email you can send it that way - but you need to be prepared to ship an actual physical product (even if it is just the DLC card) via whatever shipping method you say (ie, FREE if that's what you put there).

You could report that and get the auction pulled. Hell, I had one pulled for a stupid extra MS points card I was trying to get rid of because I mentioned the possibility of email delivery. I don't think anyone even reported that (though who knows). I think they scan for keywords like "email delivery" but they are very inconsistent about it. I thought it was OK if I offered physical delivery and just provided email delivery as an option (as what they are trying to avoid is people selling fake codes). But no, after a quick chat with eBay support, they said you can't even mention email.

Report it and it will get more attention for sure ;).

[quote name='Vinny']And even better question is whether or not he ever received an education?[/QUOTE]
He probably has a degree in quantum astrophysics, but his dog ate it.

[quote name='kklems']I see he has Splinter cell Conviction DLC for $1.25. He auto listed free shipping with Large flat rate Priority box. He does mention in his terms that email is free or $4 to ship. My guess is paypal would side with buyer since the auction lists free shipping, you also could give negative fb if you pay $4 for shipping and he ships non priority.(Even the cheapest priority starts at almost $5 so with shipping, fees, he will lose money on the sale) Just saying....for those that want to mess with him.[/QUOTE]

I don't know who is worse: xaxl100, with his terrible spelling but accurate product description, or the people who have bidded this up to $11.50.

I sincerely hope the current winner is a CAG and not another idiot on eBay.

I asked him if it was the Battletoads Edition, and he told me how to find Battletoads on eBay. :(

wow, the guy is most likely some foreigner who moved here recently, and the games he sells are most likely cheap imports from china or india (they sell games ridiculously cheap there)
still it sucks to have a bad sale, i once sold a $5 gift card for 11 cents and it ended up costing me like $7.
checking some of the stuff he buys, it looks like he's buying stuff and reselling it and considering the price and location of some of the stuff, they could be bootlegs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rp71284']LOL I paid him the second the auction ended. Don't mind losing $40 for a week or 2. Heck, I'll make sure if he does ship me something to set up the video recorder just in case its not as described. Gave him his first negative too. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

So you paid him and then left negative before he even attemped to ship?

Enjoy, it'll be funny to see or hear how this ends.

You pretty much screwed yourself over here, just because it's on eBay and you paid does not make it a binding contract in any way and he's obviously going to back out and say screw you, which I'm sure he already has.

[quote name='Peroxide']So you paid him and then left negative before he even attemped to ship?

You pretty much screwed yourself over here, just because it's on eBay and you paid does not make it a binding contract in any way and he's obviously going to back out and say screw you, which I'm sure he already has.[/QUOTE]

all he needs to do is open a dispute, and since the seller does'nt have tracking its a automatic win for the buyer.

[quote name='Peroxide']So you paid him and then left negative before he even attemped to ship?

You pretty much screwed yourself over here, just because it's on eBay and you paid does not make it a binding contract in any way and he's obviously going to back out and say screw you, which I'm sure he already has.[/QUOTE]

Well it happened in this order: Paid after auction ended > Got message saying pay $40 extra for shipping > Left negative feedback

If anything I would've held off on feedback so you could have described the additional shenannigans that went on with this guy.

I may have missed it, but have you filed a dispute yet?

[quote name='eastshore4']If anything I would've held off on feedback so you could have described the additional shenannigans that went on with this guy.

I may have missed it, but have you filed a dispute yet?[/QUOTE]

No I can't. eBay likes to give people some time to ship out their game before an impatient buyer can cry about it. IIRC, it said I have to wait until 9/5. No big deal. I should ask for interest when I do file it though.

[quote name='rp71284']"i don't have a camoria for this laptop & why would i lie like i said before my dog grab a hold of one of my item i place on my small sheif & just whne i was going to get it i couldn't find it so i had to go down stairs & found pieces of the things that the game i was selling my chewed up the music CD compleatly beeded the metal case cove & got ripped up the introugtion book & the woste part is he chewed up the game disc split in half unable to even be repair i can't replace this one so now i have to but another by buying another to replace this thats why i wanted to cancle this item"[/QUOTE]
this is just too amazing to pass up pointing this out, as no one else has noticed it lol. for the yellow text: is he selling a music cd or a game? i can't make out what he is selling, maybe the dog chewed up a music cd and the game and the pieces were all mixed together and he thought it was a combination disk? and the blue: was it in pieces or split in half?

[quote name='stuntman21']this is just too amazing to pass up pointing this out, as no one else has noticed it lol. for the yellow text: is he selling a music cd or a game? i can't make out what he is selling, maybe the dog chewed up a music cd and the game and the pieces were all mixed together and he thought it was a combination disk? and the blue: was it in pieces or split in half?[/QUOTE]

The CE version of the game comes with a soundtrack CD

[quote name='Revenantae']Make sure ebay knows about this. The seller has more than 300 feedback, almost all positive, and suddenly he types like a Nigerian scammer? Sounds like he might have been hacked.[/QUOTE]

he sounds more like an illegal mexican.

[quote name='ryanrbf182']you guys see the new listing sold for 41? i wonder when we'll see another one up[/QUOTE]
heh.

I wonder who bought it, it's a shame you can't contact the winning bidder anymore (or maybe not, when I recall all the angry messages I used to get when I would win an auction) and see if our glorious seller gives them the same sort of runaround.

Sent him a message last week and he didn't respond. Ever since he discovered "reserve" prices, he can't sell anything.

On a side note, a guy used a picture of mine for an auction. I messaged him and asked him to take it down or else, and he sent me $2. Don't know whether I should be proud or not. :eek:

[quote name='rp71284']On a side note, a guy used a picture of mine for an auction. I messaged him and asked him to take it down or else, and he sent me $2. Don't know whether I should be proud or not. :eek:[/QUOTE]
A few years back, a friend of mine discovered somebody else selling a similar item. This other seller didn't only use my buddy's pictures, but he didn't even bother copying them and hosting on his own site. When my buddy found out, he changed all of the images to things I shouldn't even mention on this site. It was some cause for some good humor.

His feedback went to shit within the past few transactions. I find it funny that he had perfect feedback until recently. I seems like somebody's idiot kid took over his fathers ebay account and ran it into the ground. I'm hoping his father beats the shaqfu out of him.

Hilarious thread

But I wouldn't have jumped the gun on the negative. The guy is obviously a lost cause but I'd at least give him a few days to redeem himself.

This is like a great book, but it has no ending. Everything the seller has said is so crazy, it's hard to believe. I love this! Please let us know the ending to this great saga.

^^^Ditto with Frank. Being that my folks and I use ebay a lot, I'm forwarding this thread on to my mum. She ought to get a kick out of it. :D

bread's done
Back