Biggest idiot in the history of eBay

Still no answer. I asked him a question on his new auction which is, and I quote:

hello there gamers i got a per-order code & coupone to who ever bids the high is the winner must bid as much as u can to win them both to the winner i'll email the the per-order code to u & the coupone & tell u what u can use it for can't tell what it is until u r the winner so & also if it doesn't work i'll help u out & see what can do other happy bidding P.S there is no game just a per-order code & coupone that answer your next question so please don't ask me that please thank u

My first question:

How many codes can I bid on per order? Also, who are you reserving the price for, and why can't I meet them? :(

[quote name='rp71284']Still no answer. I asked him a question on his new auction which is, and I quote:

My first question:[/QUOTE]

Every time he write something, it takes me about a minute longer than it should take to figure out what the fuck he's trying to say...

Response:
hey hey whats the problem here why r u upset im reserving this to nobody i put that so people would bid more instead of just doing a regluer bid if i took that off they wouldn't bidd enough

Follow-up:
Well I bid as much as I wanted to pay, $0.06. Can you please turn my frown upside down and reserve it for me? It would make me very happy. :)

so I was having some fun with him and asked him how much he was willing to sell crackdown 2 for (in his listing, he somehow manages to say that it's not for sale) anyway, here's my reply

How dog food? Mine hungery, eat mafia 2. Bad doggy!

Mind you, I was trying to copy his pathetic english. No reply yet.

LOL its like I have an idiot magnet on my auctions on my seller account now!

Somebody asked me how they were outbid by $0.50 at the end of the auction. They said it wasn't fair!

I love idiot ebay stories...as long as they don't happen to me, sorry about your bad luck.

Edit:

Just asked him this about his "crackdown 2 per-order and coupone" auction.

What is a per-order code? Does winner get per code for each order? Is this like StopGames bonesez for rezerving coppees soon release before? Also wut is coupone 4 is it monie off of game total high winner price? Thank u.

Can't wait for his response. :)

[quote name='mission42']I love idiot ebay stories...as long as they don't happen to me, sorry about your bad luck.

Edit:

Just asked him this about his "crackdown 2 per-order and coupone" auction.

Can't wait for his response. :)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I just went though this entire thread, you guys are a riot!!! Good 'ish, man! :cool:

Boo, he answered and it wasn't anything funny at all...

the per-order is the the armor code until u bid high ten i will tell u your prize

I responded again with

Why come I don't just go to gamstops and per-order myself to get armour codes for free? If I donts no prize i wont bid tell me plz.

ok, my reply. "okakak. you b listenening her. crack down 2 per-order we good. want by mine and we split? reserve mine 25. u list; so good feebdack. plz. me neet good? english major here."

Hey I got 2 new idiots to nominate:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170541827972&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

He sent me this message literally 14 minutes after the auction ended:

yaa you are the winning bidder for badcompany you have 10 hours to pay if you dont pay it will be re listed

- rossking405

And then I wake up to see this one, sent 4 hours later:

dont pay for the bad comapny because i stepped on the package and cracked the case

- rossking405

Then I have this game that I bought, same day, from a different buyer (yes I targeted this one because the guy had a -1 so I figured I'd get a good deal):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220668156801&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

Then I get this message, and please, anybody who speaks idiot, can you please translate this for me (I removed the email address to be somewhat nice):

my item is lost and can not be sold. i will give
the item to the highest bidder (u)
but i do not have it. i need to end my bid so it
says i must give it to you. do not send money to
me on my paypal.
please email me at [email protected]

- flamey678

[quote name='rp71284']Hey I got 2 new idiots to nominate:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...827972&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

He sent me this message literally 14 minutes after the auction ended:

And then I wake up to see this one, sent 4 hours later:

Then I have this game that I bought, same day, from a different buyer (yes I targeted this one because the guy had a -1 so I figured I'd get a good deal):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...156801&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

Then I get this message, and please, anybody who speaks idiot, can you please translate this for me (I removed the email address to be somewhat nice):[/QUOTE]

Translation for both.

It sold for too little and now I don't want to sell it to you anymore.

Good day sir.

Cheerio!

Character.britishchap.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']Translation for both.

It sold for too little and now I don't want to sell it to you anymore.

Good day sir.

Cheerio!

Character.britishchap.jpg
[/QUOTE]

At least there's humor the way these people come up with excuses. Must have been the same people who didn't do their grammar homework and said their dog ate it.

I find it funny that the guy with -1 got it for refusing ship the same game he now denied shipping to rp71284 (Transformers: War for Cybertron). Last time it sold for $30, this time $11.50. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']I find it funny that the guy with -1 got it for refusing ship the same game he now denied shipping to rp71284 (Transformers: War for Cybertron). Last time it sold for $30, this time $11.50. :D[/QUOTE]

He's going to be -2 soon. Not the best start for an aspiring eBay career :D

[quote name='Squarehard']He's going to be -2 soon. Not the best start for an aspiring eBay career :D[/QUOTE]

I swear some people don't get eBay. I've gotten better steals than both of those, and never had issues. Maybe they should check how much Transformers WFC goes for, and the other genius should learn how to type out better titles.

People probably look at the feedback I have left & get scared. I must have left 20 negatives in since June. That would be quadrupled if sellers could leave negatives. :roll:

bread's done
Back