BigNick.

QuiteBitterBeing

CAGiversary!
ROFL, came across this while searching the net..

marykateashley.gif

Use it teh avatar. Now.

Actually, it's just a vanilla milkshake they're trying to get the starveling to eat. For a serious bulemic thats more offensive than bukkake. Although, even that would get some protein in her.

[quote name='epobirs']Actually, it's just a vanilla milkshake they're trying to get the starveling to eat. For a serious bulemic thats more offensive than bukkake. Although, even that would get some protein in her.[/quote]

LMFAO.. another way to look at it.

Fantasy turned to multimedia reality for some I guess. Of course for me there are plenty of other hot twins out there that don't have weight issues. Only reason I would be in those knickers is for the benjamins, biatches.

[quote name='Moxio']...

o_O[/quote]

Exactly.

I think the words "completely disgusting" apply here. It could be worse - it could involve DLF - but that's just wrong...terribly, horribly wrong.

[quote name='epobirs']Actually, it's just a vanilla milkshake they're trying to get the starveling to eat. For a serious bulemic thats more offensive than bukkake. Although, even that would get some protein in her.[/quote]

Ha Ha, now that's funny.

:rofl:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Moxio']...

o_O[/quote]

Exactly.

I think the words "completely disgusting" apply here. It could be worse - it could involve DLF at all, for instance - but that's just wrong...terribly, horribly wrong.[/quote]

I hate you so much right now...
:puke:

suuuuree it is... :wink:

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Moxio']...

o_O[/quote]

Exactly.

I think the words "completely disgusting" apply here. It could be worse - it could involve DLF at all, for instance - but that's just wrong...terribly, horribly wrong.[/quote]

I hate you so much right now...
:puke:[/quote]

Just remember...you'll be fine as long as you don't visualize it. :twisted:

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing']ROFL, came across this while searching the net..

marykateashley.gif

Use it teh avatar. Now.[/quote]

Maybe "came across" is too accurate of a description in this case.

[quote name='BigNick']WTF??? someone must have filmed me on my computer! AAAAAH!!!![/quote]
LMFAO!! Now we know what BigNick does on his computer

[quote name='Moxio']So, BigNick, you planning to change your avatar to the one the OP posted?[/quote]

No way. I'll use my bankytar till I die! Maybe I will sig it.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='Moxio']So, BigNick, you planning to change your avatar to the one the OP posted?[/quote]

No way. I'll use my bankytar till I die! Maybe I will sig it.[/quote]

You can't get rid of DSotM, not for that anyway.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Moxio']...

o_O[/quote]

Exactly.

I think the words "completely disgusting" apply here. It could be worse - it could involve DLF - but that's just wrong...terribly, horribly wrong.[/quote]

*Puts down slice of pizza*

Why, by the name of all that is holy, did you put that image in our heads?

The Olsen Twins are cute. Hillary Duff is ok (I can see her losing her looks when she gets older). I think the real babe is that Lindsay Lohan. She's gorgeous!

[quote name='Xevious']The Olsen Twins are cute. Hillary Duff is ok (I can see her losing her looks when she gets older). I think the real babe is that Lindsay Lohan. She's gorgeous![/quote]

If you thought DLF had saddle-tits, wait until SHE gets older.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Xevious']The Olsen Twins are cute. Hillary Duff is ok (I can see her losing her looks when she gets older). I think the real babe is that Lindsay Lohan. She's gorgeous![/quote]

If you thought DLF had saddle-tits, wait until SHE gets older.[/quote]

Thats sick!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='QuiteBitterBeing']ROFL, came across this while searching the net..

marykateashley.gif

Maybe "came across" is too accurate of a description in this case.[/quote]

Yes. WAY too acurrate.

[quote name='Xevious']The Olsen Twins are cute. Hillary Duff is ok (I can see her losing her looks when she gets older). I think the real babe is that Lindsay Lohan. She's gorgeous![/quote]

No, she's not. She's an 18 year old who looks 40 with fake tits.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='QuiteBitterBeing']ROFL, came across this while searching the net..

marykateashley.gif

Maybe "came across" is too accurate of a description in this case.[/quote]

Yes. WAY too acurrate.[/quote]

:lol:

bread's done
Back