Bioshock 2 (360) $22, Operation Flashpoint: DR (360) $13, Ghostbusters (PS3) $10 @ GF

Ernest_360

CAGiversary!
GameFly continued its used game sale today (4/29) with the new announcements over twitter. As Cheapy mentioned, all deals will last from noon PST to noon PST the next day. Games are used and include box and manual (and should feature free standard shipping). A LOT of CAGs have been taking advantage of this ongoing bonanza of titles this week...

Today's Are:

:360: Bioshock 2 - $21.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - $12.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters - $9.99

Enjoy!

[quote name='makesfive']aww man, was really hoping bioshock 2 would be on sale for ps3 as well :([/QUOTE] Yeah, I agree. GF has been heavy on the 360 games without much love for the PS3 toward the end of this week!

GameFly must be making a killing here. I think I bought the game no less than 30 seconds after seeing the thread title. :lol:

Yeah, Bioshock 2 is tempting...

Looking at backlog though and it's in triple digets though.

But Bioshock 2 for $22...Hmm...

If not for a trip to Mongolia happening in 10 days, I'd finally be biting on something this week (Bioshock 2)...........but I just can't do it. Dammit. Gamefly, please do this awesome sale again in June.

After waiting all week...Amazon DotD...Gamestop...Amazon pricematch...I finally pulled the trigger on Bioshock 2 with Gamefly. I am glad I waited, it's hard to beat $22. Consider the OP in as well.

Really tempted for Bioshock 2 at $22. I already passed on Batman and Prototype earlier in the week, but this one is much more tempting...

[quote name='bardockkun']Yeah, Bioshock 2 is tempting...

But Bioshock 2 for $22...Hmm...[/QUOTE]

You have 100ish games in your backlog..why? That just seems like kind of a waste to me. *shrugs shoulders*:)

Picked up Op Flashpoint, probably would have snagged the other two but they are already part of my ever-expanding backlog. Thanks OP!!

I ordered Bioshock 2 last night with a couple other games for $29.04 after tax + $10 game credit.

I will bite on Operation Flashpoint though. Didn't get great reviews but it sounds pretty interesting for $13.54 w/tax. Already bit on Prototype & NFS:Shift.

I bet they wish they could hold the games till the end of the week and ship them all at once to us multiple deal buyers.

In for one Op Flashpoint as well. I've wanted to get in on it, and it didn't run that well on my PC, so we'll see how it fares. I wish it had a 3rd person mode though :(

[quote name='maddog66']You have 100ish games in your backlog..why? That just seems like kind of a waste to me. *shrugs shoulders*:)[/QUOTE]
Because I've been a CAG much longer then I should for better or worse.

[quote name='bardockkun']Because I've been a CAG much longer then I should for better or worse.[/QUOTE]

^sad but true. I've been buying games since last gen and it's just ridiculous trying to get through all of it. It's like movie/dvd collectors, only we collect good/great video games! It's more fun and interactive than a movie obviously, but the difficult part is trying to get through a 10 hour game rather than a 1.5 hour movie (let's not even start on the RPG's! :lol: ). The price is the same as movies/dvds which gives me peace at night sleeping (75% of my backlog I paid less than $20 for and most of the current gen games I've paid almost $15 and under per game). The problem is balancing work/marriage/family life with just sitting in front of my tv and plowing through all of my backlog! I have a rather impressive collection with a ton of AAA titles, but I doubt I'll get through all of it in this lifetime. I've tried pushing some on here as well as ebay but some AAA list or games I find really fun, I don't want to part with. :razz: So it all comes down to how to squeeze in time each day to plow through my collection. :whistle2:k

Oh yeh, and I pulled the trigger for Ghostbusters, I really enjoyed the demo, it brought back many nice memories of my childhood watching the movies. :)

[quote name='bardockkun']Yeah, Bioshock 2 is tempting...

But Bioshock 2 for $22...Hmm...[/QUOTE]

Hey what's one more bad decision? ;)

[quote name='jjz203']^sad but true. I've been buying games since last gen and it's just ridiculous trying to get through all of it. It's like movie/dvd collectors, only we collect good/great video games! It's more fun and interactive than a movie obviously, but the difficult part is trying to get through a 10 hour game rather than a 1.5 hour movie (let's not even start on the RPG's! :lol: ). The price is the same as movies/dvds which gives me peace at night sleeping (75% of my backlog I paid less than $20 for and most of the current gen games I've paid almost $15 and under per game). The problem is balancing work/marriage/family life with just sitting in front of my tv and plowing through all of my backlog! I have a rather impressive collection with a ton of AAA titles, but I doubt I'll get through all of it in this lifetime. I've tried pushing some on here as well as ebay but some AAA list or games I find really fun, I don't want to part with. :razz: So it all comes down to how to squeeze in time each day to plow through my collection. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
If you paid less than 20 for all the games in your backlog I understand...a little, I just dont see the point in really having so ,many games untouched for so long while the value depreciates. I would just wait for next gen then pick up all of the "last gen" games I dont plan on playing for a few years in bargain bins and 3 for 1 sales like what is going on with the xb games at gstop.

Great deal on Bioshock 2. I already got my copy during GS B1G1 but I'm telling a couple friends who've been waiting on a nice price. I just started the game the other day and it seems really fun. Not quite the same awe & spectacle of the first, but very refined & polished.

This goes to show never buy games new. Bioshock 2 just came out what 2 months ago and already $22? A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered OF!!! This game has been off my radar for MONTHS, but finally, I see this! Amazing! I forgot about this game too. Perfect price for it!

[quote name='dubbfoolio']Hey what's one more bad decision? ;)[/QUOTE]
I Can wait. I Didn't get Arkham Asylum and knew it could drop to $15 soon before I get it so I think I can wait Bioshock 2 out as well.

I Think.

[quote name='Robman62']If you paid less than 20 for all the games in your backlog I understand...a little, I just dont see the point in really having so ,many games untouched for so long while the value depreciates. I would just wait for next gen then pick up all of the "last gen" games I dont plan on playing for a few years in bargain bins and 3 for 1 sales like what is going on with the xb games at gstop.[/QUOTE]

Because some games may never be found again by the time the next gen console is out and the games I want now are obsolete or out of production. Case in point, I have Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, I got them brand new for about $20 a piece last gen. Now Ico is pretty rare in stores and pricey on ebay so I'm pretty glad I got them brand new when they were out. :razz: I'm a calculated risk taker, I wouldn't JUST buy a game for the hell of it. And to seem a little more sane, I have played every game I've bought for at least an hour each to make sure they work and to see if I purchased a game I would enjoy, and 95% of them I am glad I did. The other 5% I have given away to friends or pushed on ebay.

games drop so fast usally never buy for 60 anymore. I buy so many games for my backlog that I see no reason to buy most games for 60. Want to bite on flashpoint but just cant, but thanks OP.

[quote name='Unrealevil']Do people still play OpFlash 2 online?[/QUOTE]

Thats what I'd like to know. I heard its more of a co-op game. I'm going to see if I can talk any of my friends into buying before I make a purchase... seems like a good price nonetheless.

[quote name='guyver2077']great buy for bioshock 2.. i was waiting for the < 19.99 price (after my 10% off and $5 coupon)[/QUOTE]

Those coupons accessible to everyone or was it for previous purchasers?

thanks

Tempted to bite on Bioshock 2 and have been wanting to get Flashpoint for cheap to play through with a buddy. This is going to be one of those rare times when I look at my backlog, engage my brain and don't buy anything. It'll haunt me, but just until the next deal comes around. :D

[quote name='pureheat101']Those coupons accessible to everyone or was it for previous purchasers?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Its a subscriber bonus..they give me $5 coupons every 3 months and 10% off

Gamefly has really become a disappointment for us PS3 owners for the week long sale. The continuation of the no love for the PS3 goes on. Let's hope they make up for it today.

bread's done
Back