Bioshock 2, Batman, blu-rays, MvC2 (PS2), LBP and others for trade!

ok i'm confused.

the subject for your list says WTB and then you list some games.

are those games that you have for sale/trade? or are those games that you wanna buy?

[quote name='quakeman101']ok i'm confused.

the subject for your list says WTB and then you list some games.

are those games that you have for sale/trade? or are those games that you wanna buy?[/QUOTE]

WTTP or WTB = Want to buy or willing to buy.

FS = For sale
FT = For trade

[quote name='Shayde']I've got Animal Crossing (PC) with memory card. Its yours for $13 shipped.[/QUOTE]

PM replied to.

[quote name='RandyTsai']How much are you looking to pay for OXM Demo Disc with FFXI beta.[/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure what is fair since I haven't been able to pay much attention to it on eBay, but is $6 shipped good?

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']I'm not quite sure what is fair since I haven't been able to pay much attention to it on eBay, but is $6 shipped good?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me. im going to pm you right now.

[quote name='humidore']I got Halo 2 (see sig)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, looking for something a bit cheaper since I already have Halo 2 and just need another one to host LANs. Thanks anyway however.

[quote name='retail sucks']CML, and I have PoP Sands of time, but its the PH edition.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, saw nothing of interest to me. Thanks anyway though.

I have Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects for XBox.

I got it as a gift, played it once and haven't touched it since. It's mint, so $16 shipped sounds fair.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I have Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects for XBox.

I got it as a gift, played it once and haven't touched it since. It's mint, so $16 shipped sounds fair.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Let me think about it, I'll get back to you.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']how much would u pay me for phoenix wright, mario luigi, and advance wars, all for ds.[/QUOTE]

Phoenix Wright I'm not sure since the price tends to fluctuate, name a price for that. Mario and Luigi, around $24 I suppose. Advance Wars around $21 sounds fair. I'm mainly interested in Phoenix Wright though.

[quote name='rortiz79']I have castlevania circle of the moon (cart only), interested?[/quote]

Just looking for the Double Pack.

I've got GRAW and PGR3 both for trade/sale, if your interested in them shoot me a PM. I'd rather trade if you have any 360 games you want to trade, if not I'm still interested in selling.

bread's done
Back