Bioshock 2, Batman, blu-rays, MvC2 (PS2), LBP and others for trade!

[quote name='Shayde']I've got GRAW and PGR3 both for trade/sale, if your interested in them shoot me a PM. I'd rather trade if you have any 360 games you want to trade, if not I'm still interested in selling.[/quote]

Not really too interested in them at the moment.

[quote name='boyboy1080']i have final fantasy viii non gh,ix non gh, tactics gh, and anthology gh

i also have the guides for ff vii, and anthology[/quote]

Would you mind naming a price for each individual item (besides the guides)?

I have The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Platinum Hits Ediition for Xbox, I'd take $8 shipped or Sega merchandise from Master System to Dreamcast. I prefer complete but would accept games without manuals. PM me if you want to talk it over or had anything else in mind.

[quote name='misterunspoken']I have The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Platinum Hits Ediition for Xbox, I'd take $8 shipped or Sega merchandise from Master System to Dreamcast. I prefer complete but would accept games without manuals. PM me if you want to talk it over or had anything else in mind.[/quote]

Don't you think $8 is a little high? It retails for $10.

I don't have any Sega merchandise.

$5 and $3 for shipping isn't a bad price. If you want it retail like you said only $10. :)

It's in brand new condition I only played it through once and now it just sits in the Xbox cabinet.

[quote name='misterunspoken']$5 and $3 for shipping isn't a bad price. If you want it retail like you said only $10. :)

It's in brand new condition I only played it through once and now it just sits in the Xbox cabinet.[/quote]

I'll pass, thanks anyway.

I can get you ZOE2 for $27 shipped, the EB near my school has a complete one and then another one without a manual. You can probably do just as well on Ebay though.

[quote name='sonarrat']I can get you ZOE2 for $27 shipped, the EB near my school has a complete one and then another one without a manual. You can probably do just as well on Ebay though.[/quote]

I appreciate the offer, but my local EB also has one for about the same price. I've seen ZOE 2 go here for as little as $15 (I know that's an aberration, but it's something I consider). Thanks for the offer though, it really is appreciated :D

[quote name='projecteightysix']Hey man, check out gamestop for a ps1 memory card, they have new 2 packs of mad catz memory cards for 3.99[/quote]

Will do, and thanks!

[quote name='boyboy1080']i have ff7 manual[/quote]
I'm tempted, but I'm sure it goes for more than I'm willing to pay (and I wouldn't blame you for selling it for a good deal of money). If it's reasonable (somewhere between one and ten dollars) go ahead and shoot me an offer. I'm having trouble naming a price since I don't think there are any current auctions on eBay for just the manual.

Oh, I'm still considering buying Final Fantasy Anthology from you. I'm mainly just kind of waiting to get paid again before I make any large purchases (especially since I just took my mom out to dinner).

[quote name='-Phantom-']I have a copy of Final Fantasy VIII non GH.[/quote]

I'm not incredibly interested in FF VIII at the moment, but that always depends on how sweet the price is ;)

[quote name='Redeema']I've got Mario & Luigi for sale brand new and sealed.[/quote]

I'm not really too interested in buying it at the moment, but if you wouldn't mind indulging me with a price then we shall see where things go...

[quote name='ajh2298']I have a sealed PGR3 for $36.00 shipped?[/quote]

That's a very good price, but I'm not too interested in buying it at the moment.

[quote name='SMMM']I have Chrono Cross (Orginal; Non-GH, Complete). $20 shipped? Also, I have a few DC games in my TL.[/quote]

Sorry, didn't see any DC games I am interested in. As for Chrono Cross, let me get back to you on that.

[quote name='joshingit']Mario Baseball, Hitman 2, Hitman contracts all new for 52.50 shipped.[/quote]

No thanks.

I'm looking to sell/trade my copy of AWDS.....(though I didn't read most of the posts in this thread)......

bread's done
Back