Bioshock 2 LE $29.99 Gamestop.ca

Bummer, the one day of the week were I didn't go into town for class.

Don't suppose someone could pick up another copy of Uncharted 2 :)

[quote name='penetratingpincer']When I clicked the link for Uncharted 2 GOTY, it said that the game was unavailable online.[/QUOTE]it's still listed online at $20. unavailable but if you check local stock it still says "In Stock" that might be good enough for a price match.

so i just checked and this deal for U2:Among Theives is still up and running....what are my chances of PMing this at FS?

I wouldn't want to go all the way to FS to just be told that they cant PM....

[quote name='dossantosc']so i just checked and this deal for U2:Among Theives is still up and running....what are my chances of PMing this at FS?

I wouldn't want to go all the way to FS to just be told that they cant PM....[/QUOTE]

I'd say pretty good. I think I'm going to try tonight if it's still up!

[quote name='dossantosc']so i just checked and this deal for U2:Among Theives is still up and running....what are my chances of PMing this at FS?

I wouldn't want to go all the way to FS to just be told that they cant PM....[/QUOTE]
I just grabbed Tools of Destruction from BB on Wednesday for $8 with no problems, so I'd say your chances are good :bouncy: It's not a "limited time" sale anymore, and I'm sure some EB in your neighborhood still shows stock online. The only issue could be the price instore, but I've never heard a CSR ask that over the phone before. Does anybody know if these prices are still live in EB? Because I didn't manage to snag Crack in Time, and I'd kinda like it too.

bread's done
Back