Bioshock 2 LE (360) $9.50 w/Free Shipping at BestBuy.com

Muthafodder

Banned
I was just able to order the Bioshock 2 LE for XBOX even though it's listed as "not available for shipping"

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/BioShoc...ksgiving_Day_Sale_Video_Games_Toys&lp=42&cp=1

Bio2LE2.png

I tried the same... It's only allowing me to select in-store pickup, and none of the stores near me have a copy.

[quote name='iggypop123']placed order. doesnt seem like i was meant to do so. best buy will likely cancel. but ill take that chance[/QUOTE]
BestBuy has been pretty awesome as of lately.

81127867.png

I ordered this when it first went on sale, and I'm surprised they shipped it. And it is indeed the limited edition. 6 lbs of awesome for $10
81127867.png

[quote name='iggypop123']placed order. doesnt seem like i was meant to do so. best buy will likely cancel. but ill take that chance[/QUOTE]

Yup, this is showing up as Null - Null too. :(

[quote name='DefeatUForever']Thanks, I placed an order as well. It's worth a shot. Worst thing that happens is we all get a refund.[/QUOTE]

Nah, worst that will happen is you won't get charged and your authorization hold will be released. :)

[quote name='Muthafodder']Nah, worst that will happen is you won't get charged and your authorization hold will be released. :)[/QUOTE]

Even better! :applause:

[quote name='Numero5ive']Got this and halo but y am i not excited!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't know, you should be pretty excited, two great games for $25, not to mention they are the LE's of each game. You seriously aren't excited about that? :roll:

I got it as well, just hope they dont charge you and expect you pick it up. I cant remember does BB.com charge you prior to pick-up or not until you pick it up?

Why do you guys think it will be cancelled? THIS IS NOT A PRICE ERROR. This deal first came up a couple of days ago, and mine is already shipped. Seems they got more in stock.

That is the question Allen, we are doubting there will be any in stock to ship. We are hoping to get real lucky like you, but more than likely we wont.

[quote name='stonciddta']That is the question Allen, we are doubting there will be any in stock to ship. We are hoping to get real lucky like you, but more than likely we wont.[/QUOTE]

well played...I like your tact...

It seems there are quite a few game deals at BB back in stock after initially OOS, such as Gears of War triple pack 7.99, Vanquish 4.99, star war TFU2 CE 7.99, etc. So it doesn't seem to be a glitch in their system. I think there's good chance you'll get one.

[quote name='stonciddta']That is the question Allen, we are doubting there will be any in stock to ship. We are hoping to get real lucky like you, but more than likely we wont.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='allen9917']It seems there are quite a few game deals at BB back in stock after initially OOS, such as Gears of War triple pack 7.99, Vanquish 4.99, star war TFU2 CE 7.99, etc. So it doesn't seem to be a glitch in their system. I think there's good chance you'll get one.[/QUOTE]

All I can say is Null - Null

My guess is that these won't be going through. I hope for all of you that they do, but my guess is that it's a system error that is re-listing these.

I honestly dont understand what would give people the idea that this was a price error. I dont think people realize just how many of these collectors editions get made. Its a collectors edition, not a limited edition. There are tons of these things out there. I fully expect to get mine as I dont buy for a second that this was a mistake. Haven't seen anything that would lead me to that conclusion.

Damn it wont let me order shipping. And I know we dont have any in our store lol. I honestly just wanted those posters lol.

[quote name='Valkerion']Damn it wont let me order shipping. And I know we dont have any in our store lol. I honestly just wanted those posters lol.[/QUOTE]

Dude, push through the order process, it let's you complete a shipped order.

Already own a copy of Bioshock 2 for the PS3, great game and I loved it, but had to bite on this deal anyways. Thanks OP. Status atm says backordered though :/

Thanks OP. Trying for one!

To get it to go through, you have to put it in your cart and immediately check out. If you check stores around you, it will lock you in for store pickup. If you don't check stores, then you can push it through with free shipping.

I would have been all over this if I hadn't bought it at GameStop for $30 5 months ago. This LE is really sweet, one of the better ones made IMO.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Dude, push through the order process, it let's you complete a shipped order.[/QUOTE]

Worth a shot. I just did the same thing for Vanquish PS3 @ $5. Fingers crossed but I doubt it :lol:

Dear Ray:

The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289), and a Customer Care representative will gladly assist you. Please have your order number handy.

Your options may include:
  • Finding a store in your area with your item in stock
  • Ordering a similar in-stock item that meets your needs
  • Cancelling your current order
Visit our forum for more information about your backordered item.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

Thank you.
Best Buy Customer Service

I tried for one of these, as well. I already have a copy on PS3 but for that price I'd love all those extras. No big deal if it doesn't come through, though.

bread's done
Back