Bioshock (360, new) $19.99 all FYE/Sam Goody B&M

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This was originally posted by averageguy, and then a mod added it to the 50% off YMMV thread for FYE. However this appears to be a national sale! Two stores in the phoenix area that were not clearing out their new games had this price. Many other CAGs all say their FYEs also have this price... so it doesn't appear to be YMMV and is not associated with the store-wide clearance sales happening at only a handful of stores.

UPDATE: Apparently Sam Goody has the same sale price.

The UPC is 710425299636, used copies will ring up for $49.99 because they have a different UPC.

CardShark4Life reports that the sale is valid through March.

[quote name='averageguy']

Bioshock 19.99 Fye YMMv xbox 360
Just got back from the Fye Superstore and noticed they had Bioshock for 19.99 straight out the door with no MIR

This was in the Hamburg, NY location[/quote]

[quote name='HotShotX']
I've made the following thread for the sole purpose of organizing the effort to pair up buyers and sellers for New FYE BioShock copies (hopefully, a total not for profit effort). Help your fellow CAGs, and check it out.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171323

~HotShotX[/quote]

Worked for me; picked up 3 copies (2 for friendsd, 1 for me!) in Mclean, VA. The salespeople were surprised, but it scanned with no problem.

Dang, guess I'll be heading up to Richmond tonight. I'll pick up some extras in case any of you guys don't have local FYE's

Well...unless you want a new one. In Cali tax would bring it to $22 or so, shipping would make it $24. Even at a $5 finder's fee it's still cheaper...and new.

[quote name='TahoeMax']Well...unless you want a new one. In Cali tax would bring it to $22 or so, shipping would make it $24. Even at a $5 finder's fee it's still cheaper...and new.[/QUOTE]

True. Depends on how people ship, too.

I just called my local store. Confirmed! Unfortunately they are sold out. However; they guy told me he just put in another order and that the sale was going on until the 27th of February. That is a great deal. I traded my copy for Orangebox but now I am gonna have to rebuy it! Thanks CAG!!!

I went to buy this today and discovered that my local store had been closed down. Whoops.

Confirmed 19.99 at the Discover Mills Mall location outside Atlanta, however, the manager said they were OOS before the sale even started and that it is on backorder from the manufacturer so he didn't know when they would get more.

Since the only other FYE that sells games is on the other side of the city which means 1-2 hours away, I would be happy to pay cost+shipping+finder's for a copy or CML for Crackdown, DOA4, THPGLE and other stuff.

DAMN! I COMPLETELY forgot about this sale. I was planning on going this morning before work. Oh well, ill bring in some dvds and trade for it tomorrow :)

[quote name='jdawgg76']Confirmed 19.99 at the Discover Mills Mall location outside Atlanta, however, the manager said they were OOS before the sale even started and that it is on backorder from the manufacturer so he didn't know when they would get more.

Since the only other FYE that sells games is on the other side of the city which means 1-2 hours away, I would be happy to pay cost+shipping+finder's for a copy or CML for Crackdown, DOA4, THPGLE and other stuff.[/quote]

doesn't northpoint have an FYE that sells games?

[quote name='FredtheFarmer']CONFIRMED! That price is out of control.[/quote]

No doubt. I had to reset my jaw after it hit the floor when I saw the price.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']doesn't northpoint have an FYE that sells games?[/quote]Yeah, I think so. I was thinking there was one in Douglasville or something, but maybe it was Alpharetta. If they do, I'm tempted to go up there on my break, but I'm not sure if I'd have time as I've never been to Alpharetta and I'm downtown. Is that in your neck of the woods? Wish it was advertised and I could PM, but it's not.

Is there anything that I could print and price match this? I looked through the FYE site, but it is still listed at $53 there. Thanks for any help.

I went to FYE today and they didn't have a single copy of Bioshock for sale. Some asshole most likely snatched them all up yesterday.

And to make the experience even more aggravating, it took me 15 minutes to rummage thru all the 360 games because that store is such a god damned unorganized mess.

Confirmed in Bensalem Pa, at Neshaminy Mall.

Picked up what I believe to be the last new copy. Had some used but those werent on sale.

My local Parmatown Mall store had none left in stock, but the sign for it was there. The clerk had no idea if they'd get more copies of the game. Oh well. Didn't check the other local FYE stores yet, but won't be able to go until tomorrow.

Hey to the guys in GA. I live near North Point so I'm going to go over there later. I hope the FYE there has some. If fact, I called over there using the number on the website but got no anwser. Is anyone sure if it's still there?

welp, just called my local FYE and they DO have Bioshock in at NEW 19.99 and used at 17.99 great I may just run out there tonight and pick this baby up.

Hmmm. At NP, they told me they had some in stock earlier and offered to hold a copy tonight without me asking, but you know how that works and it looks like someone cleaned them out. I wasn't sure about whether to make the drive or not, but now I don't think so as I sure don't want to go that far for nothing. Hopefully, someone will hook me up with a trade (hint, hint!) or the gwinnett location will get more before the deal is over.

Yeah, I just called and they said they didn't have any. However, the guy I spoke to didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about or where to look. Maybe they still do have some. If you head over there and they do have some, please send me a message.

[quote name='Viper51989']Yeah, I just called and they said they didn't have any. However, the guy I spoke to didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about or where to look. Maybe they still do have some. If you head over there and they do have some, please send me a message.[/quote]I doubt I'll go, but if I do it won't be until after 8 tonight, so you may not want to wait on me if you're nearby there. If I do go, I'll let you know what they've got. It's a shame about the timing of this. Gwinnett Place Mall and Cumberland just stopped selling games a few months ago and GPM looked like they had decent stock before they shipped it all away.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Confirmed 19.99 at the Discover Mills Mall location outside Atlanta, however, the manager said they were OOS before the sale even started and that it is on backorder from the manufacturer so he didn't know when they would get more.

Since the only other FYE that sells games is on the other side of the city which means 1-2 hours away, I would be happy to pay cost+shipping+finder's for a copy or CML for Crackdown, DOA4, THPGLE and other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Well, my friend, you just saved me a trip to Discover Mills. I didn't even realize there was an FYE there, either. Sucks they're sold out though.

bread's done
Back