I can confirm . As always , in store only

Black ops 2 - xbox360 - $9.98
Arkham origins - xbox360 - $9.98
Mario luigi dream team -3ds- $9.98
Kill zone - ps4- 34.98
COD ghosts-ps4 -34.98
Gran turismo - ps4- 34.98
All the budget titles to , all $9.98
Including , left 4 dead, super street fighter 4, and others.

Edit- origins trades for $22.10 at GS atm

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a swap force tower of time adv pack. Rang up $24.99 so manager did an override to $9.98.
Did they have the signage up showing the $9.98 price? I took some pictures of the price tags at my local store - will post them if it can help others out.

When you say checked it, do you mean checked it at the computer or at the register? If it was at the computer, have them manually enter the SKU number on the price sticker on the register and that should bring up the lower price. During the last clearance when I bought a game and wouldn't scan a worker walked over (this was self checkout) and once a worker manually entered the SKU, it showed up on the screen at the right price.
They didn't enter the SKU number anywhere. The UPC wouldn't ring up in the check out line so I had to go to customer service. I guess after they entered the UPC code , they told me that the price is $49.98.

For those who love near one of these stores but don't have membership, you should be able to go in and shop without a membership, however expect to pay around 10% extra for not being a member.

Did they have the signage up showing the $9.98 price? I took some pictures of the price tags at my local store - will post them if it can help others out.
Yeah, there was a sign. There was only one adv pack mixed in with a bunch of 3 packs so I am guessing they didn't drop the price for that UPC.

In addiition to what's already been posted I saw:

COD Black OPs 2 (Wii U) - 9.98

Forza Horison (360) - 9.98

Dishonored (360/PS3)  - 9.98

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 9.98

FYI, a lot of the games mentioned in this thread were not marked correctly, but rang up at the 9.98 prices stated.

There wasn't much left in Long Island, NY

But was able to get an extra:

• New Super Mario Wii U
  • New Super Luigi U
  • Batman: Arkham Origins 360
  • Batman: Arkham Origins PS3
  • Mario & Sonic Sochi 2014 Wii U
  • Gears of War: Judgement
  • Skyrim PS3
Was Looking For:

• Super Mario 3D Land 3DS
  • The Last of Us PS3
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS
(If anyone wants to trade PM me)

Got Gears of War Judgement, Dishonored, and Fallout New Vegas at the Middleburg Heights, OH BJ's.  Not really much left except a lot of copies of Mortal Kombat Complete Edition, some older shooters, and a few other things.  I'm willing to try and grab some stuff if anyone is looking for anything, but the choices aren't great at this point.

Got Gears of War Judgement, Dishonored, and Fallout New Vegas at the Middleburg Heights, OH BJ's. Not really much left except a lot of copies of Mortal Kombat Complete Edition, some older shooters, and a few other things. I'm willing to try and grab some stuff if anyone is looking for anything, but the choices aren't great at this point.
Did you happen to check out the Avon store? I'm kicking myself because I was literally next door to it yesterday and I missed this thread. I'm contemplating driving back out there tomorrow. I live in Elyria so it isn't too far, I just didn't want to waste a trip.

Did you happen to check out the Avon store? I'm kicking myself because I was literally next door to it yesterday and I missed this thread. I'm contemplating driving back out there tomorrow. I live in Elyria so it isn't too far, I just didn't want to waste a trip.
I'm going to check out the Avon store in the morning. Hope there's something left. I went to the Middleburg Heights store today.

There wasn't much left in Long Island, NY
But was able to get an extra:

• New Super Mario Wii U
  • New Super Luigi U
  • Gears of War: Judgement
  • Skyrim PS3
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Wii U
Was Looking For:
  • The Last of Us PS3
  • Star Fox 64 3DS
  • Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS
(If anyone wants to trade PM me)
Where in Long Island? Was there a lot left?

Where in Long Island? Was there a lot left?
haha, I live in ISLIP, NY and went to the BJ's in Deer Park, Farmingdale and Levittown. In total I was able to get 1 or 2 copies of each of what I listed above (and that was pretty much it for the heavily discounted games). They still had a bunch of the likes of AC3, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored for $9.98. No 3DS games at all & the Deer Park BJs doesn't have anything left. I hope this answers your question.

The only store by me that had Diablo 3 :360: was still $34.98. I did pick up :360: BO2, Batman AO; :ps3: Last of Us and :3ds: Lego Marvel. The CS rep there said that someone bought a lot of games there on Saturday to resell on eBay. This was the Avon, OH store

The only store by me that had Diablo 3 :360: was still $34.98. I did pick up :360: BO2, Batman AO; :ps3: Last of Us and :3ds: Lego Marvel. The CS rep there said that someone bought a lot of games there on Saturday to resell on eBay. This was the Avon, OH store
Shit. My car is warming up right now because I was about to head out there. I'll save my gas. Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

I forgot to mention that as of Friday the store in North Canton, OH was well stocked on most of the ps3/360 games (Bioshock, Batman, COD)

Did they have any last of us left? That and Batman for ps3 were my only interests.

So just so I'm clear, I'm not a member and I want to stop by the N. Canton. OH store on my way home. Will I be able to walk in and just shop and then check out, or do I have to have some sort of one day pass. 

I was traveling today and picked up Marvel Lego 3DS and Batman Arkham Origins PS3 in Orlando, FL and Just Dance 4 PS3 in Boynton Beach, FL. Not much else at either store.

So I called the store that didn't ring up the Mario 3D world game correctly and I gave them this SKU: 722261 and they said they couldn't find it in the system.

Still looking for BLOPS 2 and Arkham Origins for 360.  Will pay for shipping of course.

[email protected] if you can help

FYI checked both Tampa FL locations over the weekend.  A few cheap-ish 3ds games was about it.  I did pick up a copy of Bioshock Infinite for $10 which seemed decent.

I still have an extra of each to TRADE:

• New Super Mario Wii U
  • New Super Luigi U
  • Skyrim PS3
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 3DS
  • Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword
Looking For:

• The Last of Us PS3

Has anyone tried ordering off of the website and bringing it in and doing a return/rebuy for the clearance price? Can you do that?
Most of the stuff isn't on their website.

I'm considering picking up a wii u pro controller that I saw for ~25ish. Not sure how good of a deal that is.

Btw, has anyone gotten Diablo III for $9.98 in Ohio? The only store where it was in stock so far where I checked it was still $34.98. Hoping for a price drop soon.

Has anyone tried ordering off of the website and bringing it in and doing a return/rebuy for the clearance price? Can you do that?
Some guy in the other thread said he was able to successfully do that but I don't know if that's the typical outcome.

I tried, and it did not work. Employee was clueless and the return process took ~40 minutes. I told her from the start that I wanted to rebuy the games at the in-store price, and every time she scanned them they didn't show in the system. I don't know why it worked for the guy in the other thread.

When all was done, I was out the shipping cost (they won't refund that). I would highly recommend not bothering.

I tried, and it did not work. Employee was clueless and the return process took ~40 minutes. I told her from the start that I wanted to rebuy the games at the in-store price, and every time she scanned them they didn't show in the system. I don't know why it worked for the guy in the other thread.

When all was done, I was out the shipping cost (they won't refund that). I would highly recommend not bothering.
Did she use the SKU number?

Did she use the SKU number?
Online orders don't have the sticker with SKU on them. All she had on hand was the UPC. My shipping slip may have had the SKU, but she had no clue what she was doing and after 40 minutes of standing around, I didn't want to bother.

In order to return online purchases in store, the customer service person has to call corporate BJ's and get a return authorization. The process felt like it took forever.

Can you guys redirect me to the post that someone successfully returned/rebuyed? I can't seem to find it.
Good luck trying the return/rebuy - don't bother doing at Cary cause that is where I tried and failed. It's honestly not worth the effort, as you're going to have to pay the $5+ shipping fee regardless of if it works for you or not.

THANKS OP!!!!!!!!!!!

Printed online day-pass, went to local BJ's, found last copy of Arkam Origins (PS3 version too, which is what I wanted for Knightfall DLC) and NSMBU with regular price labels.  Went for a price check, both scanned at $9.98(!)... young black cashier dude was like :shock: : "this is the new Batman!?!"

If I find one of those Sam Club's $99 Wii U bundles I think I'll officially have a CAGASM!

bread's done
Back