I can confirm . As always , in store only

Black ops 2 - xbox360 - $9.98
Arkham origins - xbox360 - $9.98
Mario luigi dream team -3ds- $9.98
Kill zone - ps4- 34.98
COD ghosts-ps4 -34.98
Gran turismo - ps4- 34.98
All the budget titles to , all $9.98
Including , left 4 dead, super street fighter 4, and others.

Edit- origins trades for $22.10 at GS atm

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to my local BJ's, bought Arkham Origins for $10, Lego Undercover 3DS for $10, and Mario Party 3DS for $20. Went to Gamestop right after with Arkham Origins, traded it in towards Titanfall and got $29 in credit. Great deal for me.

If Arkham Originals was on PS3 for $10 I might care...
My local BJs had one XBox360 copy I could find. Was not marked down. I considered going to customer service for a price check and decided I didn't really want to play this buggy unpatched game even if it was $10. BJs on Saturday is a zoo as well.

I do notice the games section is smaller now. It used to have some stuff in a locked glass case and then a decent sized display with games for Wii U, XBox360 and PS3. Now everything was jammed on an end cap. I think I have purchased one or maybe two games there ever so honestly I won't really miss it if they stop carrying video games. The selection is usually crap and the prices are usually too high.

Nothing at metropolitan nyc BJ's unless you want blops2 360 for 9.98.

Was hoping for Mario 3D world but it seems they never had it from the start.

I know everyone is going to hate me, but I called my local store which is in Williamsville, NY. They didn't have Super Mario 3D World. It's not exactly down the street so it saved me a bunch of gas. They might have other games available, but I remember someone mentioning how they were cleaned out the last time they had clearance videogames. Good luck everyone!

Anyone have extra copies of any of these games they are willing to sell to me?  I am looking for any of the Mario 3DS/Wii/Wii u games, the black wii u pro controller, any of the lego harry potter games for ps3, etc. 

Checked four stores today in South Florida for Mario 3D land. Between Ft Lauderdale, Pines and Hollywood I found 2 for 9.98. The Miami Lakes store still has two but are ringing up at 49.99.

Checked four stores today in South Florida for Mario 3D land. Between Ft Lauderdale, Pines and Hollywood I found 2 for 9.98. The Miami Lakes store still has two but are ringing up at 49.99.
I thought it was $9.98 at every BJs.

Picked up Arkham Origins, New Super Luigi U, Mario & Luigi Dream Team.. all $9.98. Passed up Lego City Undercover for $9.98, regret it. Saw New Super Mario Bros U for $9.99, but no 3D World or Land, both of which I already have. Sad that New Super Mario Bros 2 and Luigi's Mansion are both $19.98.

I don't know if it's been posted (or if it even matters), but the official Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset (this one) is $9.99 as well, along with the Disney Infinity Villains 3 pack (Randy/Syndrome/Davy Jones).

If anyone has a bjs nearby and can get or has an extra copy of Arkham or blops2 I'll reimburse plus shipping and be super grateful (360 plz) [email protected] thank you cags!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a bjs nearby and can get or has an extra copy of Arkham or blops2 I'll reimburse plus shipping and be super grateful (360 plz) [email protected] thank you cags!
if I go back out tomorrow I'll grab BO II for you but mine didn't have Arkham Origins for 360...

I grabbed :ps3: Arkham Origins :wiiu: Lego Marvel and :Wiiu: New Super Mario Bros U... Hoping Killzone and Ghost get another drop soon....
also saw the Nyko Wii U Pro Commander controllers were 9.99

Thanks OP, went immediately to BJs when I saw this post in the morning. Got

- New Super Mario Bros U (x2)
- Mario & Luigi Dream Team
- Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics
- Mario 3D world (x2)

Last time I went, the store had about 10 skyward swords, didn't find any this time.

if I go back out tomorrow I'll grab BO II for you but mine didn't have Arkham Origins for 360...

I grabbed :ps3: Arkham Origins :wiiu: Lego Marvel and :Wiiu: New Super Mario Bros U... Hoping Killzone and Ghost get another drop soon....
also saw the Nyko Wii U Pro Commander controllers were 9.99
I appreciate it! Arkham is for my son he loves batman almost more than I do :)

Thanks OP, went immediately to BJs when I saw this post in the morning. Got

- New Super Mario Bros U (x2)
- Mario & Luigi Dream Team
- Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics
- Mario 3D world (x2)

Last time I went, the store had about 10 skyward swords, didn't find any this time.
Interested in selling 3D world?

I was hoping to find Black Ops II for 360, but no dice at Quakertown, PA or Plymouth Meeting. I have no reason to go to Warrington or Allentown, so I guess that ends my search. Did pick up Gears of War: Judgment, though.

Picked up Lego Marvel super heroes  :wiiu: and Mario and Sonic Winter 2014  :wiiu: for $10 each (plus surcharge, but eh), left behind a bunch of $5 Borderlands 2 :ps3: and $10 Black Ops 2's  :wiiu: and :ps3:. I can go back and grab those if anyone wants them, would like a copy of 3d world  :wiiu: and Arkham Origins :360: if anyone wants to trade.

Found a lot of games in jersey city, nj but the price aren't marked as clearance. Could I return at another location and fet the clearance price?. Willing to grab
some for the cagers

Just a heads up guys, I've found some of the games NOT on the floor. I've actually walked over to the customer service cage and looked through to see what they had. 

I need a master list. I'm on my cellphone and its hard to see all the titles. But I got Mario's luigi dream team, kilzone shadow fall, Luigi mansion, marvel superhero 3ds and knack so far. Sorry for any misspelling mobile is bunz on the galaxy s3

I need a master list. I'm on my cellphone and its hard to see all the titles. But I got Mario's luigi dream team, kilzone shadow fall, Luigi mansion, marvel superhero 3ds and knack so far. Sorry for any misspelling mobile is bunz on the galaxy s3
New Super Mario

Mario 3D Land

Mario Sonic Olympic Games

Lego Marvel (Wii U Only)

Batman Orgins (both consoles)

Black Ops 2 (Both consoles)

Skyrim

Tomb Raider

Awesome Wii U controllers

Thanks for all the help with any pickups I'll try my best to see if I can score some stuff for you guys can't make any promises lot of the big game titles are gone but I will be checking location: in Linden New Jersey in an hour

So these prices aren't YMMV. I could go to anyone and if they have it will it be the same price?
Should be the same price. Make sure they enter the Style # if the price is not what it should be.

Anyone know the style # for the wii u pro controllers?

Also willing to pay or trade for either or both of these, since I couldn't find one around here: PS3 Black Ops 2, PS3 Arkham Origins. TIA guys!

bread's done
Back