BJ's markdowns (YMMV)

trock3

CAGiversary!
Some sick 3ds deals for BJ's members. YMMV. These are some of what I saw at two stores.

PS3:

Skyrim- 9.98

Borderlands 2- 9.98

Last of Us- 9.98

Move Bundle with Sports Champion- 9.98

Dishonored- 9.98

Uncharted 3- 9.98

PS3 12 Gb- 150

PS3 320 gb sports champion budnle- 250

Xbox 360-

Just Dance 2014- 19.98

Halo 4- 9.98

The Walking Dead- 9.98

3ds: 

Mario Tennis- 9.98

Pokemon X- 9.98

Pokemon Y- 19.98

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds- 9.98

Legend of Zelda: OoT- 9.98

Starfox 64 3D- 9.98

Mario and Luigi Dream Team- 19.98

Mario Party: Island Tour- 19.98

New Super Mario Bros 2: 19.98

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon- 19.98

Lego Marvel- 19.98

Kid Icarus: Uprising- 9.98

Tetris Axis- 9.98

Wii U:

Nintendoland- 9.98

Wii Sing- 9.98

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2- 19.98

Super Mario 3D World: 49.98

Lego City Undercover- 9.98

Game and Wario- 9.98

Wii:

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Super Mario Galaxy 2- 9.98

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword- 19.98

Mario Strikers Charged- 9.98

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Mario Party 9- 19.98

Mario Sports Mix- 9.98

Kirby's Return to Dreamland- 9.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, the Avon, OH store has been mostly cleaned out. They did still have Black Ops II for the :360: :ps3: and :wiiu: and a few other $9.98 titles like :wiiu: Game & Wario and :wiiu: LEGO Marvel. I also saw :3ds: New Super Mario Bros 2 for $19.98 but passed on it. The only one I would like to get, :360: Diablo III was still $34.98. 

I cleared out most of the wi u and 3ds stuff at Willoughby and Warrensville., pretty big hauls for each but the were more quantity then variety. Wish i could have come across some of the discounted ps3 stuff and/or more discounted hardware. They had wii u consoles but were still 250. Ps3 500g AC3 bundles for 199, the best would be 3ds XLs for 149. Not enough motivation for me to pick any up at those prices.

So if the clearance items don't sell out , does BJ's just send them back to the manufacturer?
Probably not, otherwise there wouldn't be 1,200 copies of "Minute To Win It" for DS at my store. They'll probably just continue to lower prices until the stuff sells.

picked up Batman AO for ps3.

will trade for zelda ALBW, or maybe something else anyone may have picked up.

PM me

I went to the N. Canton, OH store and the only thing of interest was Batman: AO for the PS3.... although finding some help there was a chore and then some. 

The store was COMPLETELY empty and no one wanted to help. It was depressingly empty. 

I went to the N. Canton, OH store and the only thing of interest was Batman: AO for the PS3.... although finding some help there was a chore and then some.

The store was COMPLETELY empty and no one wanted to help. It was depressingly empty.
By now the flippers probably found lots of interesting items and sold them on Ebay , Amazon , etc.

Saw Tomb Raider :pS3: at $10 today and looks like they found a case of ACIII :pS3: because there were tons of them at $10. They also changed the shelf tag for the 3DS XL to $150 and had about 5 more in the cage. Also in the cage were 5-6 of the Kinect with games for $50 and 5 360 4gb consoles...couldn't make out the price. All of the PS4 games and Diablo III at $35 still. A few $10 titles dropped to $5, tetris 3DS and some shovelware. The 10 copies of Mario Bros U disappeared since a few days ago. This is the North Haven, CT store. Looks like the had a few PS4 come in today also. A few were in the cage.

I'm hoping either tomorrow or next Friday, those $19.98 3DS games drop to $9.98 if they are going to drop the games every week or two weeks (not that I am even sure it is going to but that seems to be the pattern so far).

lol, I was just there today. I noticed they had the 12GB PS3s marked down to $135.

Has anyone noticed if they marked PS Vita systems down at all?

No price changes from what I can tell. I did pick up :3ds: Pokemon Y though for $19.98. I would have rather pick it up for $9.98 but it's still a good deal. :ps3: Diablo 3 still $34.98

Just got..

Zelda skyward sword.. 19.98 (3 copies left)
Luigi's Mansion 2 Drak moon 19.98 (last one)
Wii U pro controller 24.98 (last one)

They had a few copies of batman origins for 360 and ps3 left.

I didn't see any nintendo hardware anywhere.

Westchester, NY - Yorktown Heights location.

Thanks OP. i won't open my 2 games incase they drop 10.00 in the return window period. Crazy backlog anyway.

Just got..

They had a few copies of batman origins for 360 and ps3 left.

I didn't see any nintendo hardware anywhere.

Westchester, NY - Yorktown Heights location.

Thanks OP. i won't open my 2 games incase they drop 10.00 in the return window period. Crazy backlog anyway.
Was Batman Origins for the 360 marked at $10? I might stop by that one later if so.

Just left BJ's. I don't have a memembership but I got a day pass. The only catch there is you gotta pay a 15% surcharge of the total cost of your purchase. For me it was worth it. I picked up the following:

-Madden 25 Xbox 360-$9.98
-Valkyrie Profile DS-$4.98
-Metroid: Other M-$4.98
-Luigi's Mansion 3DS-$19.98
-New Super Mario Bros. 2 3DS-$19.98
-Mario & Luigi Dream 3DS-$9.98
-Nyko Wii U wireless pro controller-$9.98

Madden was $34.98. I picked up the only one that was marked $9.98 and they honored it.

Here is a question, I was at my BJ's a few days ago, and most of the games on the shelves were gone. However, I looked in that caged area where they keep items that don't go on shelves, and saw lots of PS3 and X360 games that looked to be unsold. Will these be put out for people to buy? (Marked down as well?)

Here is a question, I was at my BJ's a few days ago, and most of the games on the shelves were gone. However, I looked in that caged area where they keep items that don't go on shelves, and saw lots of PS3 and X360 games that looked to be unsold. Will these be put out for people to buy? (Marked down as well?)
I had the same situation and asked to see what they had and they brought em out for me to look at. Had Arkham Origins in the pile so I bought that.

Just in case anyone can't get to the cage to check their stock, be on the lookout for something. My BJs has this big cardboard...cube, I guess; on it are cards for certain electronic merchandise (laptops, for example). There are these oversized cards for new release games, as well; mine had CoD: Ghosts and Arkham Origins. I guess you bring the card over to customer service and get your game that way. Whether the number of cards represents the number of games on hand is anyone's guess, but figured I'd pass this along.

lol, I was just there today. I noticed they had the 12GB PS3s marked down to $135.

Has anyone noticed if they marked PS Vita systems down at all?
I got the last PS Vita at my store (oxford valley, PA) for $135 today. I couldn't pass it up at that price. There was still alot of games on the shelf also, mostly xbox 360 stuff (about 60% were xbox and the rest were PS3, Wii, 3DS & DS)

There are a couple gears of war: judgment and new super mario bros 2 at the hyannis, ma store if anyone is looking for those.

Just in case anyone can't get to the cage to check their stock, be on the lookout for something. My BJs has this big cardboard...cube, I guess; on it are cards for certain electronic merchandise (laptops, for example). There are these oversized cards for new release games, as well; mine had CoD: Ghosts and Arkham Origins. I guess you bring the card over to customer service and get your game that way. Whether the number of cards represents the number of games on hand is anyone's guess, but figured I'd pass this along.

Sounds like the way TRU did it back in the good old days.

just got home from the BJ's in York, PA they had red and blue 3DS XL for 129.99 and PS Vita for 149.99

they still had a decent variety of games, i got :360: Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y, Lego City Undercover and a couple $5 games for the kids

With the little plastic flaps and the printed papers. Ahhh memories. I believe they still use those papers for bikes.
If you're ever in Wilmington, NC for whatever reason - the Toys R Us there is still utilizing the pre-2000s layout with paper slips for games and electronics. They've also still got the classic exterior and interior. Caused a nostalgic overload when I passed by it last Fall.

With the little plastic flaps and the printed papers. Ahhh memories. I believe they still use those papers for bikes.

I miss those days. I used to spend so much time in that aisle flipping over those things. They've become a joke now, at least where I live. I rarely find anything decent there.

My store had:

CoD MW3 (PS3/360)

Bioshock Infinte (360)

Assassin's Creed 3 (360/PS3)

MLB The Show 13 (PS3)

Dishonored (PS3/360)

Madden 13 (PS3/360)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3)

Gran Turismo 6 was also $35, which is the cheapest I've seen it, not counting BB GCU.

If you're ever in Wilmington, NC for whatever reason - the Toys R Us there is still utilizing the pre-2000s layout with paper slips for games and electronics. They've also still got the classic exterior and interior. Caused a nostalgic overload when I passed by it last Fall.
Whaaaaaaaaaa? Really? I'd love to see that!

Man. I guess I'm still a Toys R Us kid...just got the warm and fuzzies thinking of that setup.

The Melbourne, FL Toys R Us hasn't changed layouts in years.  It's still the same as it was in the early 90s.  Since that's my local store, I feel so disoriented when I go to a new style store with the small rows, or the X rows from 10 years ago.

The Melbourne, FL Toys R Us hasn't changed layouts in years. It's still the same as it was in the early 90s. Since that's my local store, I feel so disoriented when I go to a new style store with the small rows, or the X rows from 10 years ago.
All the stores look exactly the same to me!

Whaaaaaaaaaa? Really? I'd love to see that!

Man. I guess I'm still a Toys R Us kid...just got the warm and fuzzies thinking of that setup.
2013-09-21_13-33-48_964_zps71d65a6e.jpg

2013-09-21_13-37-28_535_zps9dd8ee0c.jpg

2013-09-21_13-41-32_985_zps63c9f90b.jpg
2013-09-21_13-50-28_172_zps6ab95077.jpg

Went to BJs today and got a New Super Mario Bros. U, Batman AO 360, The Last of Us, and M&L: Dream Team for $9.98 each. Didn't find Pokemon X or Kirby Dreamland, but can't complain.

tumblr_mklqr07CU41s3ukwno1_500.gif

I saw a Wii U 32 GB Nintendoland bundle for $249.98. Has anyone found a cheaper Wii U bundle at any BJ's store yet?

Was able to score a 360 Arkham origins and 2 copies of mario and Luigi's Dream Team. Not much else of note that hasnt already been mentioned. Got excited when I saw two copies of mario 3d world and for some thought they were on clearance but they rang up $49.99.

bread's done
Back