Black Friday 2008 Super Show of Savings! 1AM EST Thursday Night/Friday Morning LIVE

Had a lot of fun here last year waiting for a wii from amazon for my inlaws.

I dont think ill make it tonight but it was fun last year. Have a good night all you cheap ass bastards.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting? I was able to get to the site around 12:30a, but now IE times out. Thanks!

[quote name='guyver2077']yea i havent been able to get back on... luckily i dialed in from my cell and was listening for a bit,, but now i cant get in[/quote]

What number can I call to just listen without being on the air?

I tried to tune in a lil but I'm sorry the level of what's being said in the chat was too low for even my standards and they're pretty low.

[quote name='roymustang']I tried to tune in a lil but I'm sorry the level of what's being said in the chat was too low for even my standards and they're pretty low.[/quote]

Be glad you aren't listening now. It's completely funny, but shit.

You should post all this stuff in a podcast, cheapy, you had some interesting conversations. I liked the little 'conflict' between that idiot Jimmy and Wombat.

This was disappointing mainly because I was on the line for a fucking hour while they kept answering calls from people who didn't have anything to say or were rick rolling. Or battle toads. What did you retards just find 4chan for the first time last night or something and you thought this shit was still funny?

When is that? because I had to turn it off after 5 minutes of people phoning up and asking "How are you guys?" Seemed like a big waste of time.

[quote name='steverl22']2nd half of the jimmymac segment went bad....I take back my 1st comment.[/QUOTE]

You mean the part where he stopped talking when Wombat got angry? JimmieMac is a punk - no question about it.

Wish I could have partaken. Middle of the night works great for me as a graveyard worker, if only I hadn't have worked last night....

downloading now...

Wow, what a fun show despite the lack of great deals. I didn't call because of everyone else in my home sleeping but the other callers were entertaining enough. On top of that, I think we all learned a valuable lesson from the game pirating discussion. The game developer really made me think about how pirates are ruining the gaming industry as well as the developers who put hard work into these games to make a living. Wombat put up a really great argument which I don't believe any one could counter. Great show. Can't wait until next year.

I guess there was a lot of really good discussions (minus the Jimmie Mac stuff, he just annoyed me) but you would have to fast forward through so many calls of people saying "Hey, how are you guys?....*Silence*" that it's almost not worth it.

This show had a couple of rambling idiots on it (NOT Cheapy D and Wombat), I know this wasn't a typical show but there needs to be quicker hangups on some of the snoozers/ramblers that call in...Just way too much fighting/angst going on I mean hell I'm already angry as it is I don't need anymore to contribute to it...

Sorry i missed it guys. Im catching up on the recording and i gotta say sounds like i didnt miss much besides jimmiemac freaking out on wombat because hes mad he got banned for his modded 360(which btw was a crap argument) You should get banned if you pirate games.

I can't even believe that Jimmiemac thinks he can argue about pirating video games. If everyone pirated games like him, no one would make them at all.

Plus, I value Wombat's opinion.

No one values Jimmie's opinion.

Jimmiemac is obviously some self-centered prick.......good thing his reputation preceded him and I wasn't shocked at all.

Why is it that people who "pirate" games act like they were taken and or abused by these companies making games......that is a weak excuse to justify anything.

[quote name='lowgear26']Jimmiemac is obviously some self-centered prick.......good thing his reputation preceded him and I wasn't shocked at all.

Why is it that people who "pirate" games act like they were taken and or abused by these companies making games......that is a weak excuse to justify anything.[/quote]He gave some spiel that involved explaining that "I see the pictures in the magazines and I don't get that when I put the disc into the tray" and I almost lost it. The guy lacks common sense as much as he lacks class.

I would understand if his gimmick was "be the guy who talks about modding to people waiting to legitimately purchase games," but he abandoned that act for the "I'm a snob and your hate equals attention to me" one...after he begged Cheapy for mercy after being sonned by that caller :lol:

You guys are crazy, that Jimmy Mack character was the best part of the show. Apparently, everyone here is acting out because they're jealous that they don't have a modded Xbox as well.

But I still love Wambat for trying to stand up for the little guy.

I thought i did since I"m usually too lazy to delete stuff but I can't find it by the file name from the old download link "100240874-081128-271227860864.mp3". If it was a different file name then maybe I still do have it though.

I remember jimmy being a huge jerk and insulting not only wombat but the entire cag community until a caller put him in his place. yeah it'd be fun to listen to that again.

bread's done
Back