Black Friday 2019 Video Game Deals - Master Thread, Spreadsheet, and General Black Friday Discussion

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
So I ordered 5 Blu-Rays and a Roku Ultra from Best Buy as soon as they were available for their Black Friday prices on Wednesday, 11/27.
I did Store Pickup for the Roku Ultra (got it yesterday) and I got an e-mail saying all 5 movies shipped on 11/28.

The tracking never updated over the weekend but I just assumed they were backed up with orders and figured it'd all ship out on Monday.

However, I just got 3 e-mails stating that my 'return was complete' and I'd been refunded for the movies!? What the hell...
If you contact customer service and explain the situation to them they should be able to reorder the Blu-rays for you at the Black Friday price.

If you contact customer service and explain the situation to them they should be able to reorder the Blu-rays for you at the Black Friday price.
Wow that is like Super Funny.
I had the same thing happen to me on an online purchase of a game during a normal sale. I contacted CS well before the sale was over and by the time they got back to me with an answer, it also came with a "No, we can't sell it to you for the sale price. That sale is over.'

And thus ends my Black Friday.

Waiting for all deliveries. The scheduled last day is Dec 10.

So far, one return (thanks gs). May return a couple other items like the battery bank.

This Black Friday is the least amount of $$$ I've spent in years ($400ish).

And thus ends my Black Friday.

Waiting for all deliveries. The scheduled last day is Dec 10.

So far, one return (thanks gs). May return a couple other items like the battery bank.

This Black Friday is the least amount of $$$ I've spent in years ($400ish).
I saw the prices of games in Amazon and they are just crazy. Seriously. I can’t even imagine who will pay so much money for a computer game. I recently saw a seller in Amazon with a huge variety of cartridges for Nintendo and Gameboy. There were Mario, Pokemon, Zelda and many other games of my childhood and was shocked when I saw the prices. One Pokemon cartridge cost 200 bucks. It's just stupid ... I think it's much easier and faster to download free games for the emulator from https://romsie.com/pokemon-platinum-version-us-nintendo-ds-rom. They are perfectly optimized and there are versions for Windows and Mac.

bread's done
Back