Black Friday 2019 Video Game Deals - Master Thread, Spreadsheet, and General Black Friday Discussion

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Was waiting on a good 12 mo XBL deal but I've only been seeing 3 months on sale
This - I've seen a zillion deals on PS+ and nothing for a year of Live. I don't need it myself since I have 3 years of GPU stacked up, but I need one for a Christmas gift for my nephew.

Damn. I was hoping GOW would be part of GameFlys sale so I could get a blue case version.
F8kYoJP.jpg

Has anyone seen these games for $40 or less? I thought by now these games would at least be on sale for black friday for $30
Outer worlds
The surge 2
Code vein

Also I see target ad says over 30 games for $30 but they only show like 5 games. Any chance the games I mentioned are part of that deal?
They're not part of the early deals but Code Vein and The Surge 2 (Limited Edition) will both be $39.99 at Gamestop when the main BF sale goes live.

Has anyone seen these games for $40 or less? I thought by now these games would at least be on sale for black friday for $30
Outer worlds
The surge 2
Code vein

Also I see target ad says over 30 games for $30 but they only show like 5 games. Any chance the games I mentioned are part of that deal?
Surge 2 is such a good game. Think I paid $40 for it digital from a CAG and it was totally worth it.

Im also looking for code vein. It's $36 on Xbox live and I think I'm going to bite on that. Have a lot of credit o got for cheap.

Beat Buy has wired Power A Switch controllers for $9.99 as their Deal of the Day. I’m sure they’re not great but I got a couple for spares.

Beat Buy has wired Power A Switch controllers for $9.99 as their Deal of the Day. I’m sure they’re not great but I got a couple for spares.
Yeah, I needed some cheap ones so the kids can play Mario Party so this is way better than paying an arm for a pro controller or a leg for more joy cons.

P.S. Roll Tide

Outer worlds
The surge 2
Code vein

Do you have an Xbox One or a capable computer? If so, Outer Worlds is on gamepass and you can get a 3 month sub for just $1.

My local Best Buys still have blue ones mixed in with the red. You should try in-store since apparently the $9.99 price is live.

Snagged the Only on PS bundle and thrilled. For any CAGs using a Discover card - the 20% pay with Cashback (Amazon) seems to apply here, making it a $150 bundle. Good God, can't be beat.
Nah. My store only had a few blues left back when it became a greatest hit so they didn't last long. I just stopped by GameStop on the way home and bought their wall copy since all their new stock was also red.

Gotta keep that collection uniform. :whistle2:o

I assume you are talking about the 55". Rakuten has it right now for $500 after coupon code.
I went ahead and bought this TV for my friend. It said 2 day shipping on the site and then when I ordered it, it said estimated date was Nov 29th-Dec 10th. Does that mean it ships out in 2 days and it can take as long as a week to actually get here?

Maybe the main post should be updated to include both console logos for those games then? I came here and assumed that games were only on sale for PS4 or only for Xbox.
then when 1 game isnt on sale for both platforms, you complain about the OP showing both systems. safer to not assume anything until confirmation.

Since it's important to some people (not me), I got the regular God Of War no red border cover from Amazon. Obviously, you can't control that but there are regular copies still around

Shouldve never played Borderlands 3 for the free weekend, because now I need to buy it. Wasnt planning on it until it hit the $15 range, but it's a very fun game. $27 isnt too bad.
I bought BL3 at launch and put 130 hours in. It was well worth the original price, let alone half off ^^

Outer worlds
The surge 2
Code vein

Code Vein was only in one ad, at $40. It's cheaper digitally right now in both the Xbox and PS4 Black Friday sales. $36, or I think $56 for the version with the season pass.

Outer Worlds and Surge 2 are probably to recent to be lower than what's been listed. As someone else said, Outer Worlds is on GamePass if you have an Xbox or gaming PC.

Not sure where else to ask this but does anyone know if the ubisoft store 20% uplay codes can be used on their sale items? The FAQ mentions clearance items but not items on sale.

Hopefully best buy orders aren't messed up for me. Got a couple emails with the deliver date swapping between early delivery and on time. I paid for it to arrive tomorrow instead of free shipping next week, so hopefully it arrives on time.

Kohl's has a  PS4 1tb Slim Greatest Hits bundle for $329.99 with $90 Kohl's cash back:

Includes: PS4 Slim 1tb console

2 Dualshock 4 Controllers

Playstation Gold wireless headset

God Of War (digital copy)

The Last of Us remastered (physical copy)

Horizon Zero Dawn (digital copy)

Spider-man GOTY Edition (physical copy)

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-4013737/playstation-4-slim-1tb-greatest-hits-console-bundle-with-spider-man-game-ps4-wireless-gold-headset-extra-controller.jsp?icid=hpmf-BFflashdeal32999playstationbundle&clickId=Rx0UkN0-IxyOTShwUx0Mo38SUkn3kNWRWwwh3Y0&irgwc=1&utm_campaign=532501&utm_source=10451&cid=affiliate-_-10451&utm_content=BANNER&utm_medium=affiliate

Outer worlds
The surge 2
Code vein
If you’re not aware, The Surge 2 is $39.99 at Best Buy right now. I’m not sure about Code Vein but it does look like another commenter mentioned that it would be around $40 at GameStop. And as for The Outer Worlds, it looks like Target will have it for $35 (the early REDCard access is listing it for $35, so if you have one of their cards, you can score it now for that price).

Target Red Card Early Access is available online!

Just got the following games for $15 each with free store pickup:
PS4 - Crash Team Racing
PS4 - Team Sonic Racing
Switch - Aladdin/Lion King

If you’re not aware, The Surge 2 is $39.99 at Best Buy right now. I’m not sure about Code Vein but it does look like another commenter mentioned that it would be around $40 at GameStop. And as for The Outer Worlds, it looks like Target will have it for $35 (the early REDCard access is listing it for $35, so if you have one of their cards, you can score it now for that price).
Surge 2 is now $30 at Best Buy.

EDIT: No it isn't, I'm dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy's been live (although not everything) since Saturday.
Yeah, I just caught up on the Best Buy BF thread, it seems the rest of them dropped last night.

RDR2 was the only other one I was waiting for Amazon to PM. (Besides Days Gone for $15, which doesn't seem to be a reality)

Yeah, I just caught up on the Best Buy BF thread, it seems the rest of them dropped last night.

RDR2 was the only other one I was waiting for Amazon to PM. (Besides Days Gone for $15, which doesn't seem to be a reality)
No, their deals still aren't all up. Overwatch and Witcher III aren't on sale yet.

It's odd that they're only putting some things on sale from their ads...

Resident Evil 2 hasn't been put on sale at Target or Bestbuy yet.  Supposed to be $15 at both. 

bread's done
Back