Black Friday 2019 Video Game Deals - Master Thread, Spreadsheet, and General Black Friday Discussion

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is with Avengers Endgame 4K being at such a douche price? The blu-ray is $7.99 or less but I'd rather get the 4K set which includes both 4K and blu-ray. I wanted to get it at Best Buy since I've been using these prepaid reward cards my insurance sends when you get specific medical tests done. It's quite convenient but you can only use the card at a select number of participating stores.

WTF is with Avengers Endgame 4K being at such a douche price? The blu-ray is $7.99 or less but I'd rather get the 4K set which includes both 4K and blu-ray. I wanted to get it at Best Buy since I've been using these prepaid reward cards my insurance sends when you get specific medical tests done. It's quite convenient but you can only use the card at a select number of participating stores.
Gonna be $7.96 or $8.96 at Walmart for BF.

Gonna be $7.96 or $8.96 at Walmart for BF.
It would be nice if Best Buy price matched them so I don't have to spend money online or actually have to go into the store. I just paid $620 for 4 new tires which really fucked me.

Btw, this may only interest a few people but Kohls has Angry Birds Star Wars ($4.49) and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection ($8.09) for the PS3 on sale.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2625931/angry-birds-star-wars-for-ps3.jsp?prdPV=25

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-691759/playstation-3-sonics-ultimate-genesis-collection.jsp?prdPV=27

I know the PS4 version of the Genesis Collection is supposed to be on sale for $15 somewhere.

It would be nice if Best Buy price matched them so I don't have to spend money online or actually have to go into the store. I just paid $620 for 4 new tires which really fucked me.

Btw, this may only interest a few people but Kohls has Angry Birds Star Wars ($4.49) and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection ($8.09) for the PS3 on sale.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2625931/angry-birds-star-wars-for-ps3.jsp?prdPV=25

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-691759/playstation-3-sonics-ultimate-genesis-collection.jsp?prdPV=27

I know the PS4 version of the Genesis Collection is supposed to be on sale for $15 somewhere.
Oh I agree I am just letting you know that Walmart will have it for cheaper than BB.

Target had a buy two get one free on 4K movies a few weeks ago and I bought the Marvel ones I wanted then as the prices for BF were leaked and looked awful.

Last year had MUCH better deals on 4K movies from Marvel.

Already bought everything that I could afford when most of the sales went live last Sunday. But, still tempted to go to Target today and watch the chaos and bloodshed. Since my brother is in England, my mom and her husband are having a date night, and my dad never sees me because his wife is a controlling bitch. So, once again I'm spending Thanksgiving alone. I might as well be in a store and getting exercise, than sitting at home being lonely.

Already bought everything that I could afford when most of the sales went live last Sunday. But, still tempted to go to Target today and watch the chaos and bloodshed. Since my brother is in England, my mom and her husband are having a date night, and my dad never sees me because his wife is a controlling bitch. So, once again I'm spending Thanksgiving alone. I might as well be in a store and getting exercise, than sitting at home being lonely.
Nobody likes a Debbie Downer.

Got Youngblood Deluxe and Medan off Amazon.

This Bf I got: Control $25 (used), DQB2 $25, Medan $15, Wolfenstein $20, MHW Iceborne $30. Not bad imo

This Bf I got: Control $25 (used), DQB2 $25, Medan $15, Wolfenstein $20, MHW Iceborne $30. Not bad imo
You could have gotten Control brand new for that price. Years ago someone bought me Sonic '06 used and the box was damaged and they paid more for it used than it cost brand new. I couldn't hide my disappointment when I unwrapped it and just thought to myself. "Why?" I never asked for it and I certainly didn't want it.

The More You Know

Can someone recommend a 50" 4K tv on one of these sales that can be delivered, at/under $180? I don't have a car, and I just don't have a ride home with a 50" tv at all from my local Walmart, and I seen one for $150 on there, and $180 on Target's page but not sure if I can order that online. Other than Walmart 1 mile away, and of course, being one of the lucky 6ish people that get there hours early, Best Buy, Target, etc are all anywhere from 30/45/60 miles away from me, in each of the 4 directions, so I want to order one when the sales go live.

Got Xbox one X star wars bundle at KOHLS
$350 price
$21 ebates cashback
$17.50 chase freedom 5% quarterly offer
$105 kohls cash
$17.50 yes 2 you rewards

Total in a way after cashback and offers:
$189

They also have Gears and NBA2K20 for same price.
Crazy good deal!

Can someone recommend a 50" 4K tv on one of these sales that can be delivered, at/under $180? I don't have a car, and I just don't have a ride home with a 50" tv at all from my local Walmart, and I seen one for $150 on there, and $180 on Target's page but not sure if I can order that online. Other than Walmart 1 mile away, and of course, being one of the lucky 6ish people that get there hours early, Best Buy, Target, etc are all anywhere from 30/45/60 miles away from me, in each of the 4 directions, so I want to order one when the sales go live.
You're not going to get a quality television at that price so keep that in mind. Vizio would be your best bet, possibly TCM(?). I don't know of any bigger brands selling at that price. If you can order it online it should be able to be shipped to your house. Just make sure you select shipping and not in-store pickup. If you're curious about a particular model look up the television online for reviews. Act fast because those cheap tvs will go quickly.

I thought that Control was deemed to be terrible on this generation's consoles? I'm interested in it but if the game plays at 1fps what's the point? What is Medan? Never heard of that one.

Daaaammm, Amazon Australia has the Switch version 2019 plus mario kart 8 download for aud$349.99 which equals to US$245 and you can get cashback and up to 10% back if you pay with zip.

Whenever that amazing glitch happens I'll need my CAG brethren to buy me some in case I'm sleeping and miss out on amazing deals like always. I will refund your money and me love you long time.

No but Yes. I always miss the good shit and I need those savingzzz.  :pray:

Tell your Dad to dump that hoe!
Not sure if this is directed at me, but if it is. Trust me, I have. Many times. My dad picks horrible women that keep him out of my and my little brother's lives. I see him maybe three days a year, for two or three hours maximum.

My haul:

Best Buy:

:ps4: Resident Evil 2 - $15

:ps4: Until Dawn - $10

:switch: Collection of Mana - $20

Target:

:ps4: Indivisible - $15 (looks like a cool Valkyrie Profile successor, I'm excited that I took a chance on it)

:switch: Super Mario Odyssey - $30 (my buddy offered to let me borrow his, but I feel weird about not owning this game)

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - $20

I thought that Control was deemed to be terrible on this generation's consoles? I'm interested in it but if the game plays at 1fps what's the point? What is Medan? Never heard of that one.
Man of Medan is a new cinematic horror game from the guys who made Until Dawn, apparently the first in a series they'll be making. Played an early build last spring and it was very similar, though it's apparently quite short (hence the low price; iirc it released at $40).

Man of Medan is a new cinematic horror game from the guys who made Until Dawn, apparently the first in a series they'll be making. Played an early build last spring and it was very similar, though it's apparently quite short (hence the low price; iirc it released at $40).
I'll wait for the inevitable series collection.

Is it worth getting an extra Switch Joy-Con this BF, or will there be some more discounts in the near future? I'm kind of tapped-out on what I wanted to spend this year. I won't be getting a multiplayer game like Smash Brothers for a few months, so I don't have an immediate need for an extra Joy-Con at this moment. 

Is it worth getting an extra Switch Joy-Con this BF, or will there be some more discounts in the near future? I'm kind of tapped-out on what I wanted to spend this year. I won't be getting a multiplayer game like Smash Brothers for a few months, so I don't have an immediate need for an extra Joy-Con at this moment.
There is no way a person can know. Any answer your will be a guess.

bread's done
Back