Black Friday Deals Early for My BB Members at Best Buy

Crucial - P5 Plus 1TB Internal SSD Pcle Gen 4 x4 NVMe with Heatsink for PS5 - $49.99 best buy.
If someone need extra storage for their PS5 (or a gift for someone w/ a ps5). This is the cheapest one w/ heatsink.

Bought Forspoken, god help me. I still had my $5 rewards certificate from my birthday, so it ended up only being $15. I'll give it a try at that price. I can at least laugh at the horrible dialogue.

"Buy an average-at-best game just because it's on sale...yeah, ok, that is something I do now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought Forspoken, god help me. I still had my $5 rewards certificate from my birthday, so it ended up only being $15. I'll give it a try at that price. I can at least laugh at the horrible dialogue.

"Buy an average-at-best game just because it's on sale...yeah, ok, that is something I do now."
You laugh... I bought forspoken AND callisto protocol for the b1g1 at gamestop during the summer. Paid $50 for both. Now Callisto is free digitally and the disc is $5.

So far I bought Need For Speed Unbound (PS5) and Justice League Cosmic Chaos (Series X) for $19.99. I haven’t really seen much else but I know those have been on my list for a while and was waiting for that $20 sweet spot. Also had a $5 reward certificate.

So far I bought Need For Speed Unbound (PS5) and Justice League Cosmic Chaos (Series X) for $19.99. I haven’t really seen much else but I know those have been on my list for a while and was waiting for that $20 sweet spot. Also had a $5 reward certificate.
Need for speed unbound ps5 is $15 at walmart.

Picked up a copy myself in store.

Cartoon effects aren’t that bad. The voice actors made me want to stab my ears.
I did the EA play 1 month for $1 promo to try out unbound and man it's bad. Graphics and anime art style look great but the story is so bad I just want the characters to shut up. Last NFS game I enjoyed was the 2015 one.

I did the EA play 1 month for $1 promo to try out unbound and man it's bad. Graphics and anime art style look great but the story is so bad I just want the characters to shut up. Last NFS game I enjoyed was the 2015 one.
That’s exactly how I felt. I think EA was trying to appeal to Gen z or whatever and it fucking sucked.

I dont play ANY video game for the story...
That’s sad. There’s a lot of video games that have great stories.

But my point was that out of any genre, I would say racing games are the least relevant when it comes to a good story.

…Who plays racing games for the story?
I don't but even while driving around they characters are calling in on their phone and having some really stupid conversations. Haven't looked to see if I can skip those or mute them. NFS 2015 was pretty bad with the live action cutscenes but this game is really annoying. Tried heat and couldn't play that either.

I don't but even while driving around they characters are calling in on their phone and having some really stupid conversations. Haven't looked to see if I can skip those or mute them. NFS 2015 was pretty bad with the live action cutscenes but this game is really annoying. Tried heat and couldn't play that either.
That does sound annoying.

Ahh, BioShock. Now there’s a game with a great story and gameplay!

bread's done
Back