Black Friday PS3 bundle $249 at Gamestop

what is linksynergy that is at the beginning of your link? or is this post spam or the affiliate link that is added to all links?

but thanks for the link

[quote name='burningforce']what is linksynergy that is at the beginning of your link? or is this post spam or the affiliate link that is added to all links?

but thanks for the link[/QUOTE]
lolwhat? I ain't no friggin spammer man.

I just copied the gamestop link.

[quote name='burningforce']what is linksynergy that is at the beginning of your link? or is this post spam or the affiliate link that is added to all links?

That happens to all the links posted, has nothing to do with him.

That's cheapyd's referral link, I believe. Almost every link posted on CAG is automatically turned into a referral link for Cheapy.

[quote name='DarkRider23']That's cheapyd's referral link, I believe. Almost every link posted on CAG is automatically turned into a referral link for Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

I always wondered how Cheapy made his millions off this site. Now I know. That makes perfect sense. :)

It's actually very difficult to make money on these links now comparred to a few years back. Thank state tax laws and such.

Most of all thank CheapyD for continuing to do it. If you can make your leisure purchases a source of income, you got a great thing going.

[quote name='CaoPi']$50 more, not a deal![/QUOTE]

Maybe not compared to BF, but right now $250 either gets you only the vanilla 160 gig model or a 160 gig + Harry potter blu ray, so this is better than that.

[quote name='Lt Dan']It's actually very difficult to make money on these links now comparred to a few years back. Thank state tax laws and such.

Most of all thank CheapyD for continuing to do it. If you can make your leisure purchases a source of income, you got a great thing going.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure CheapyD is making plenty of money from this site, especially since it basically runs itself. He's been offered more than a million dollars for the site so it's not like the site isn't making plenty of money. The only thing I know of that state tax laws has made it more difficult to do is that the program just doesn't exist in some states but obviously that isn't affecting Cheapy. Don't get me wrong, I like this site, but it's a business, and a profitable one, not something that Cheapy does just because he likes the people here.

[quote name='rlse9']Don't get me wrong, I like this site, but it's a business, and a profitable one, not something that Cheapy does just because he likes the people here.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy no like us??? Say it ain't so. :cry:

[quote name='CaoPi']$50 more, not a deal![/QUOTE]
Uhh you can wait for Black Friday then.

You may not be saving $165 but you're still getting 2 good $60 games for free.

[quote name='TooPoor']Seriously considering this since my :ps3: stopped reading all dual layer discs. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Mine died completely, so I'm in a similar situation. This may not be a *great* deal, but it may be one of the best ones we see in a while.

Perfectly good deal considering its the bundle. Vanilla models aren't all that common (bundles are all over the place but plain models aren't) and you get two solid games for no extra charge. Good price here.

Not in stock for me for 100 mile radius. Since the games in this Holiday bundle will probably soon retail for 29.99...Or already have. I hope this is the year of the $199 PS3 160GB .

Alot of people will jump on that compared to the $199 4GB xbox 360. PS3 is way more value since it has bluray. (example LA noire PS3 1 disc/Xbox 3 disc) Mass effect 3 anyone?? I have both systems but ps3 is my beast.

[quote name='BWeed560']Not in stock for me for 100 mile radius. Since the games in this Holiday bundle will probably soon retail for 29.99...Or already have. I hope this is the year of the $199 PS3 160GB .

Alot of people will jump on that compared to the $199 4GB xbox 360. PS3 is way more value since it has bluray. (example LA noire PS3 1 disc/Xbox 3 disc) Mass effect 3 anyone?? I have both systems but ps3 is my beast.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I look forward to getting this, I don't really play my 360 much. Although most PS3 games usually drop to $30 at some point. I personally will keep these games.

Kind of hard to say this is a deal when the mrsp on black friday for this bundle was $219.99. I remember thinking that was a error until other retailers losted the mrsp as $219.99.

This was 199.99 for the Black Friday special. Also, those games aren't 60 games. R&C is 34 bucks right now on Amazon. LBP2 cost is more and it really is a great game.

thanks OP, got one on behalf of my friend. Really wish there was free shipping though.

If you use Ebates, don't forget to use it on this

[quote name='4tygames']$100 for a new disk drive installed:

http://www.gophermods.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=7

If you like your current PS3, you can save $150 and get a year warranty out of it.[/QUOTE]

has anyone tried this website. my ps3 got the ylod a couple months ago and i was planning on sending it to sony. but the problem with that is i think i'm s.o.l on all my data. i know the service gophermods provides is just a temporary fix, but it gives me a chance to back up all my data and its cheaper than what sony is charging for the same thing. fellow CAGs care to weigh in on this?

[quote name='sigmano9']has anyone tried this website. my ps3 got the ylod a couple months ago and i was planning on sending it to sony. but the problem with that is i think i'm s.o.l on all my data. i know the service gophermods provides is just a temporary fix, but it gives me a chance to back up all my data and its cheaper than what sony is charging for the same thing. fellow CAGs care to weigh in on this?[/QUOTE]

I've used them to clean and add new thermal paste to my 60gb ps3. They shipped the system back with tons of bubble wrap and packing. They did a great job. My PS3 is so quiet now.

[quote name='4tygames']I've used them to clean and add new thermal paste to my 60gb ps3. They shipped the system back with tons of bubble wrap and packing. They did a great job. My PS3 is so quiet now.[/QUOTE]

how long have you had your system back for? I have a 60gb also, and would like to keep it as long as I can because of the ps2 hardware in it.

if anyone doesn't want to buy from GS, I am selling a bundle (have Xbox Holiday as well) for less than it is at GS+tax+shipping. PM me or write on my wall since I'm running out of inbox.

Also I use mrrebates for gamestop. is ebates better?

[quote name='sigmano9']how long have you had your system back for? I have a 60gb also, and would like to keep it as long as I can because of the ps2 hardware in it.[/QUOTE]

I got my system cleaned and maintained at the end of October. Before then, I had recently installed a 5400rpm 500 GB hard drive and noticed that the system was incredibly dusty and dirty on the inside. I bought the system used in 2009 from Vintage Stock and it was cosmetically rough. The idiots shipped the system from Tulsa without padding :cry: but I had so much store credit and finding a 60gb was turning into impossible at the time. I need to find a good plastic polish to take care of the scratches on the top of the system and there is a chip in the chrome that bugs the hell out of me.

When I started playing LA Noire in September, my fans would hit the highest setting after 10 minutes of gameplay. I knew that I had to get it taken care of if I wanted my system to last any longer. I sent in my PS3 right before a week long business trip. I got it back the following Monday after my trip. It is absolutely quiet on startup now. I am currently playing Skyrim and the fans have run pretty low compared to what it used to be.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']This was 199.99 for the Black Friday special. Also, those games aren't 60 games. R&C is 34 bucks right now on Amazon. LBP2 cost is more and it really is a great game.[/QUOTE]
But it ain't Black Friday, is it

[quote name='rlse9']I'm pretty sure CheapyD is making plenty of money from this site, especially since it basically runs itself. He's been offered more than a million dollars for the site so it's not like the site isn't making plenty of money. The only thing I know of that state tax laws has made it more difficult to do is that the program just doesn't exist in some states but obviously that isn't affecting Cheapy. Don't get me wrong, I like this site, but it's a business, and a profitable one, not something that Cheapy does just because he likes the people here.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a source for being offered a million?

Sounds nice!

[quote name='SuperMario64']But it ain't Black Friday, is it[/QUOTE]

Well AWD also recently had it for sub 200. You snooze, you lose, Chief.

[quote name='BWeed560']Not in stock for me for 100 mile radius. Since the games in this Holiday bundle will probably soon retail for 29.99...Or already have. I hope this is the year of the $199 PS3 160GB .

Alot of people will jump on that compared to the $199 4GB xbox 360. PS3 is way more value since it has bluray. (example LA noire PS3 1 disc/Xbox 3 disc) Mass effect 3 anyone?? I have both systems but ps3 is my beast.[/QUOTE]Pretty sure the BF 2012 price will be $180ish but another price drop to $200 hasn't even been rumored so I would doubt it. But this could all change if Sony/MS announces PS4/720, sales shrink, PSVita flops or X360 sales start to pull away and/or price cut.

bread's done
Back