Black Friday - Sharp 42" 1080p LCD HDTV (LC-42SV49U) - $200

Chrono72090

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Full specs are still a mystery, but who else is planning to spend many an hour waiting at Best Buy to snag one of these babies?

i_Best-Buy_2011_Sharp-42-1080p-LCD-HDTV-LC42SV_1321823142.jpg

Wow, just wow at the line formed at the Best Buy by my work.

We laughed and made fun of the first couple of people in line. Walked in the stored and was not blown away by any of the "pre-sale" or the soon to be Black Friday sale items.

My co-workers and I were dicussing how we'd rather be working and doing something productive...

I know that this is an off topic question but do you guys think there is a good chance of being able to get the ps3 holiday bundle at best buy if im there at opening?

doesnt the add says

TICKETS will be handed out to people line 2 hours ahead of time.. No where does it says LIVING PERSON....so go get a statue of one of those nomes put it in line. get to best buy 3 hours before they open and go

DUDE THAT STATUE Was holding my place...

Man i want to see that fight on the nighly news :)

in a way im shocked noone never tried it before

if i didnt have to work tomorrow i think may of went out around noon and seen if there was line....

question how the hell are people going to the bathroom

2nd question DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW :)

[quote name='Techman16']I know that this is an off topic question but do you guys think there is a good chance of being able to get the ps3 holiday bundle at best buy if im there at opening?[/QUOTE]

order it online right now

[quote name='fireseal859']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003LPUWWM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Not sure what price it's going to be though. At least half according to Amazon. 200 with free shipping and no tax... Yeah that's a better deal.[/QUOTE]

Well... It's 2 inches smaller and it's an odd brand(I've personally never heard of TCL before) as well. Youve got to compare it to the fact that Sharp is a fairly well known brand as far as TVs are concerned now, most people will see that tv as inferior even if it isnt.

[quote name='fireseal859']Brand loyalty is silly. I've bought plenty of crappy Sony, Samsung and LG products to know this...[/QUOTE]

We are not talking about brand loyalty . There is a difference between Sony and Smansung than no name brand TV.

[quote name='fireseal859']Brand loyalty is silly. I've bought plenty of crappy Sony, Samsung and LG products to know this...[/QUOTE]

There are entry level tv's for every brand, but what would you rather have, a Sharp or some no-name brand? I guarantee you'd go with the Sharp. But once you get up to 40+" Anything by Samsung or Sony will be at least decent in the entry-level category.

[quote name='62t']We are not talking about brand loyalty . There is a difference between Sony and Smansung than no name brand TV.[/QUOTE]

Most of the time. But not all the time. I'm sure we've all had a case where we bought something that wasn't a well known brand that turned out to be a really great product.

But I still understand what people are talking about.

[quote name='62t']We are not talking about brand loyalty . There is a difference between Sony and Smansung than no name brand TV.[/QUOTE]

I know it's a typo but Smansung reminded me of Magnetbox, Panaphonics, and Sorny.

magnetbox.png

So I never use Amazon and I am interested in the TCL 40 incher.

Where can I find that deal going live?

Or listed in the lightning deals?

Thanks.

i saw atleast 10 people in line last night at my local best buy. all i want is the Zelda 3DS, hope the minimum 6 per store is just bs.

Lol...thinking about a pissed off clown playing Zelda on a 3DS. Hahahaha.

Yeah there was like 9 douchebags and 2 assholes camped out at my local Best Buy.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Lol...thinking about a pissed off clown playing Zelda on a 3DS. Hahahaha.

Yeah there was like 9 douchebags and 2 assholes camped out at my local Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Not pissed off, just Crazy! :twisted:

Crazy is relative.

I keep trying to find out when they are releasing it as well..

I went to their lightning deals page and they show the deals for like the next 7 hours. So I guess I will keep checking back every few hours to see if it is listed.

I'm guessing either midnight tonight, or sometime tomorrow as a lightning deal. Check back at midnight to see if it's a DOTD, and if not, check tomorrow's lightning deals for the TV.

Phew! My girlfriend and I were able to each get one of the Lightning Deals. Both Christmas presents for our respective parents.

[quote name='btw1217']Phew! My girlfriend and I were able to each get one of the Lightning Deals. Both Christmas presents for our respective parents.[/QUOTE]

Just because I'm curious. How much was it exactly. I could never get it to work...

[quote name='fireseal859']Just because I'm curious. How much was it exactly. I could never get it to work...[/QUOTE]

It was $199.99 each.

bread's done
Back