Black Friday VG deals spreadsheet megathread

civita

CAG Newbie
It's that time of year again, friends. 

The 2021 spreadsheet can be found here.

Will update this post as Black Friday ads start coming out. Post if you see any, and let me know if you'd like to be an editor! 

General note: If you see a game you want at a price you like, but it's the wrong platform, search that store's website for the platform you want. Often they'll mark a game down to the same price on all platforms, but only advertise one.

Updates:

Update #6 - 11/19/21: Best Buy added! Big thanks to Blueweltall for all his help adding in everything from BB!

Update #5 - 11/17/21: Individual console pages added (thanks for the Google Sheets tip, Confucius)! Go-live times added!

Update #4 - 11/14/21: Target added!

Update #3 - 11/12/21: Wal-Mart added!

Update #2 - 11/11/21: Currently the only BF ad available is Meijer. Added!

Update #1 - 11/06/21: BTW, the spreadsheet is currently empty. No BF ads have leaked yet. We'll be on the lookout!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm does it automatically apply at checkout? I didn’t go through the link last time when I added games to my cart
Yes. Just make sure the games you want qualify for the B2G1 promo. Add the 3 games to cart and checkout to see total.

Yes. Just make sure the games you want qualify for the B2G1 promo. Add the 3 games to cart and checkout to see total.
Bet thanks. I really hope they do price match since Amazon loves to copy other retailers. I wanna get Alan wake and I’d get biomutant with it but I found the Biomutant CE for $45 and said why not

That would bring it back as soon as the buy 2 get 1 ended lol
Yeah, I was all ready to go to sleep and then saw that it was back up for $29.99 so I go to add 2 more games and deal has ended. Oh well. I have a feeling for some reason that it will be on Game Pass soon. It would have been worth it though to get it for PS5 in a B2G1 deal but that's not happening now.

Grabbed Ratchet and Clank and Miles Morales Ultimate from Amazon. Would of waited for a lower price but want to play them asap because my 2022 is stacked for gaming. Either way happy to get these games for under $70.

Picked up Guardians PS5 for $30. Thinking about Hot Wheels.

In case anyone is interested, Kena PS5 is down to $41.88 on Amazon. Just released today at $49.99.

My freaking $37 kena got backordered thanks target! Why delay a cute ass game? Anyway for those interested in far cry 6 gold edition ps5 is $90 at target so get 3 items and get it for $60

Best Buy checkout process continues giving me errors. They also wouldn't price match Deathloop.......I guess they prefer me to buy and return.....so weird. 

Man, so no obvious gets this year yet from a major sale. From what I can tell, RE Village being $20 is probably best deal I've seen. I'm hoping Gamestop is planning on undercutting everyone but I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe the upcoming steam sale will have some good deals. 

Any chance GotG Deluxe Edition goes on sale anywhere? Or will it be only standard ed.?
You can get it down to around $54 by using Target’s current B2G1 and cancelling the other two games (make sure they’re all $79.99 to maximize savings), but from what I’ve seen that’s the best you’ll find right now.

Edit - Just saw your follow up post that it’s $50, so probably the lowest it will go

Price matched Deathloop and Guardians (X2) in store at Target...$19.99 each after B2G1.
Nice that works in-store. Online, the b2g1 is applied first with the discount evenly distributed among the three games. Next they do the pm. But because each game has already been discounted by the b2g1, the pm doesn't help much (or help at all, depending on prices).

It worked for me.  Clerk rang up all the games first, and then price matched each one.  The register was doing some crazy math, but in the end the total was $60 with redcard with each game showing a value of $19.99.  I price matched in electronics as well...less strict with the rules.

It worked for me. Clerk rang up all the games first, and then price matched each one. The register was doing some crazy math, but in the end the total was $60 with redcard with each game showing a value of $19.99. I price matched in electronics as well...less strict with the rules.
Let’s trade targets

Is Spider-Man Miles Morales Ultimate Edition for $50 at Amazon the lowest we've seen so far? It will also be $50 at GS on BF.

And here I thought of pming DS ps5, Returnal and another game at target. I guess I can’t be too greedy. I’ll just wait for my those 2 games from walmart

Deathloop is $25 right now at GS and Guardians of the Galaxy is $30 right now at best buy.  
Demon Souls is $50 right now at walmart.  GoT is at Amazon right now for $50.

BF deals... lol...why wait when you can get them now for same price or cheaper than BF?

RE8 + steelbook for $20 at best buy

B2G1 for used Hyrule Warriors:AoC, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, Skyward Sword
B2G1 for PS5 Deathloop, Sakura Wars (PS4), Catherine Full Body (Switch)

Ended up being a fine haul. 

Anyone know what happens if I cancel 1 item in an order where a reward cert was used at best buy? It shows that it spread out amongst each item evenly. If I cancel one will I lose that amount of there cert or will it re disperse the amount?

It will go back into your account. They said it takes a few days but last time it took over two weeks for the points to go back to my account.

It will go back into your account. They said it takes a few days but last time it took over two weeks for the points to go back to my account.
Okay I've canceled an order with a rewards cert on it with just 1 item and that's how it worked, but never canceled 1 item in an order with multiple items so wasn't sure. Thanks, I appreciate it!

Was able to get Mass Effect for PS from BB for $25 (had $5 reward). Ordered already and picking it up at lunch. Nice. 

Now if Outer Wilds would go on sale, my holiday shopping for myself would be complete. 

bread's done
Back