Black Friday VG deals spreadsheet megathread

civita

CAG Newbie
It's that time of year again, friends. 

The 2021 spreadsheet can be found here.

Will update this post as Black Friday ads start coming out. Post if you see any, and let me know if you'd like to be an editor! 

General note: If you see a game you want at a price you like, but it's the wrong platform, search that store's website for the platform you want. Often they'll mark a game down to the same price on all platforms, but only advertise one.

Updates:

Update #6 - 11/19/21: Best Buy added! Big thanks to Blueweltall for all his help adding in everything from BB!

Update #5 - 11/17/21: Individual console pages added (thanks for the Google Sheets tip, Confucius)! Go-live times added!

Update #4 - 11/14/21: Target added!

Update #3 - 11/12/21: Wal-Mart added!

Update #2 - 11/11/21: Currently the only BF ad available is Meijer. Added!

Update #1 - 11/06/21: BTW, the spreadsheet is currently empty. No BF ads have leaked yet. We'll be on the lookout!

Last edited by a moderator:
It has the PS5 upgrade if that helps.
They have it for PS4 and PS5.

I have both consoles, but I’ll always see this as an Xbox title even though Remedy acquired the rights. Just doesn’t seem right playing it on anything else. But that’s just me.

So I was able to price match Amazon and Best Buy prices in store at GameStop and it automatically applied the buy 2 get 1 free. I only went in to price match 5 games and just threw in 13 Sentinels once I noticed one of the games was free. Got the games listed below for $114 after tax. All for the PS4.

Resident Evil Village
NBA 2K22
Guardians of the Galaxy
Fast and the Furious Spy Racers
Hot Wheels Unleashed
13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

Posted in the GameStop thread already, but thought some people might like to know here.

Thanks. Not a terrible deal. My PC doesn't have built in BT and I'm not sure how great dualsense is on PC for non-Steam games, but I'm pretty sure you can get a program to have it mimic XB1 inputs.

I'll chew on this one while I keep looking. I can't imagine it's in terribly short supply.

hmm on The Last of Us Part 2 for $20. Seems like a PS5 native version would be imminent.
there is literally no indication of this and they already added a PS5 performance update. I doubt it since it seems like they’re focusing on factions and hopefully a new IP

there is literally no indication of this and they already added a PS5 performance update. I doubt it since it seems like they’re focusing on factions and hopefully a new IP
The PS5 update to GoT didn't stop them releasing a native PS5 version. My guess is the PS5 version will drop with the release of Factions.

Everybody's golf VR was $9.49 on clearance at bestbuy a few days ago when I bought it, but now $9.99 as a "black friday deal". Probably more examples like that.

I wonder if we will also see a lot of these games with another $2 or so shaved off on the actual BF and cyber monday sales like has sometimes happened before.

So is Astral Chain(physical copy) going to be $40? Or is it only digital?

Astral Chain and Tokyo Mirage are the only games I am hoping to get.

**EDIT* Never mind. I just realized it's applying my $15 off coupon even though I already applied it to Spider-man in my cart.

Miles Morales is showing up as $49.99 in the app. GS is a mess lol. I'll go down there and see what happens.

Is anyone else finding it impossible to place an order on Gamestop? I've been refreshing my cart and attempting to submit my order for three hours now, and keep getting a "sorry, try again in a few minutes, might be increased sales volume or connection issues."

Is anyone else finding it impossible to place an order on Gamestop? I've been refreshing my cart and attempting to submit my order for three hours now, and keep getting a "sorry, try again in a few minutes, might be increased sales volume or connection issues."
I just bought MM Ultimate, Dishonored 2 and Crimson Skys road to revenge with no check out issues. Finding games to get free shipping because I used a $15 cert on the other hand.....

I just bought MM Ultimate, Dishonored 2 and Crimson Skys road to revenge with no check out issues. Finding games to get free shipping because I used a $15 cert on the other hand.....
I finally got to the bottom of it. I was stacking trade-in credit onto the order to zero out the total price, and the system didn't like that. I broke it up into two orders of a few bucks each, using some trade-in credit on each.

Cheers to you once more, Black Friday. You've stacked my coffers for the coming winter and spring.

Thanks for the updates OP - grabbed a new Fire Stick, Riders Republic, and Guardians ... hoping the two games will be the same price digitally for Microsoft's BF deals but doubt it.

$39.99 for a next gen copy of NBA 2K22 on Black Friday feels bad man. I guess I’ve been spoiled since it’s been $30 and under like every year it’s seems on BF.

Naughty Dog is remaking the first game.

They will definitely release a remastered version of the second game.

You can bet on it.

I think it's one of the best selling Tales games (and it has a next-gen version), so that might be why.
symphonia zesty and berseria all sold well too and both berseria and zesty went on sale. Tos console and pc port also went on sale (and was given away free with preorders of zesty on pc) Their among the few entries to have broken a million threshold along with phantasia, destiny and xillia 1 iirc.

Spreadsheet fails to mention that Xbox versions of most of those multiplats at Best Buy are the same price as PS4/5 versions. I noticed Crysis Trilogy, Rayman Legends, and Dragon Quest XI: DE, for example.

Here's the link to all of the Black Friday week game deals for BB:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/black-friday-video-game-virtual-reality-deals-1
I think the reason for that is generally speaking the sales apply to both PlayStation and Xbox equally (for the most part)

The headers disappeared on the digital currency tab.

Also are there no accessories on sale this year?

I think Greedfall is mislabeled as Creedfall, perhaps. Not sure.
giphy.gif

Costco currently has a deal on LG TVs where you can get $100 to "streaming services" but it includes Xbox and I've seen people say that it's just a $100 in credit to use on games, DLC, etc. It also comes with 5 years worth of warranties. Link to promo

bread's done
Back