Black Knight Sword (XBLA and PSN) Giveaway

Caspel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey all;

I work on Black Knight Sword and want to give CAGers a chance to win it for free. Black Knight Sword is from the twisted mind of Suda 51 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZcrspqhCGA

Three ways to win:
1 - First person to PM me with their platform request will win a code (XBLA and PSN). Please identify if you are in Europe since codes differ. So 1 XBLA and 1 PSN winner.
2 - Comment below in this thread with the platform you prefer, along with if you are based in North America or Europe, and I'll select a winner for each platform next week. One entry per. Each entry must tell me what their favorite Suda 51 game is and why.
3 - Follow me on twitter and enter the daily giveaways (http://www.twitter.com/adaylatefriend).

Should you want to enter, I wish you the best of luck in winning =D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use either, since I have an Xbox and a PS3. :) I'm in North America. As per my favorite Suda 51 game- I'd say either No More Heroes or Lollipop Chainsaw. I think I may have to go with Lollipop simply because it is so out there. XD How can you not like sawing zombies in half while doing peppy cheer moves?

Nice giveaway! Favorite Suda game is Shadows of the Damned because the game is a perfect blend of horror and humor (gotta love the Evil Dead reference in the game). The protagonist also has an awesome name, Garcia Hotspurs!. NA for the PS3 for me. Following you @FoxhoundPatriot

Sent PM doubt i was one of the 1st so heres my Comment would Like a Xbox and im in NA and i been following @mixmastar0b thanks for the Chance..

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Remove the "s" after the http.[/QUOTE]

In the YouTube link?

For the PM winners (so others don't waste time sending messages), the winners are:

PSN - BrianKLizard93
XBLA - Bluevafe

Check your PMs tomorrow afternoon and you'll have a code to download the game. Cheers!

I would like xbla. I would have to say Lollipop Chainsaw. It embraces the over-the-top gaming experience to deliver entertainment. Something more games should try and do.

PS3, North America

My favorite Suda game would probably have to be Shadows of the Damned, because I felt it had a perfect mix of style, horror, and just plain weird. No More Heroes comes in a close second for being the first Wii game to really pull me in, and then somehow doing it all over again on the PS3.

Xbox 360 (USA), but I wouldn't mind PS3

Shadows of the Damned

Following on Twitter @wallyosu

Thanks!

PS3, North America. Gotta go with Shadow of the Damned. Great combination between crazy story, humor and action packed over all. Also the relationship between Garcia and Johnson is hilarious :D

Hey thanks for the giveaway! I'm in North America, and would love to give it a shot on PSN. My favorite Suda51 game has to be Lollipop Chainsaw, because........ well because who the hell thinks of coming up with some off-the-wall completely wacked-out shit like that!? The big thing (to me) is it's different. It's not the same ol' run of the mill cookie cutter video game that a lot of developers seem to be crapping out these days. Kudos to Suda51 for being OUT THERE!

Shadows of the Damned XD All I have to say about that game is "The Boner" XD Best Gun EVER>

Either format (ps3 preferred) and NA but EU is fine if it wins me a copy.

thats so cool you worked on the game and are givin it out free.

anyways, my favorite suda51 game is the first no more heroes (the wii version). it was one of the few games that made me decide i wanted a wii. travis touchdown is funny as hell and one of my favorite characters of all time. back then, there was no other game like no more heroes. the bosses where some of the best ever to.

edit
ps3 version

[quote name='Caspel']In the YouTube link?

For the PM winners (so others don't waste time sending messages), the winners are:

PSN - BrianKLizard93
XBLA - Bluevafe

Check your PMs tomorrow afternoon and you'll have a code to download the game. Cheers![/QUOTE]

Oh wow thank you! :) I'm staring at it on PSN right now. It looks so cool. I can't wait until tomorrow evening after work now. I really appreciate this. :D

sounds like a very awesome game,the fact alone you not only worked on it but also suda 54 jumped on it is extremely badass.
i'd love one for PS3,North america.

Xbox 360 (North America)

Favorite Suda game is definitely Shadows of the Damned. It had a great amount of surreal elements to the gameplay, story, and sound. Plus the game obviously emitted a fantastic, raw Tarantino vibe which was presented outstandingly.

Following on Twitter as @TheWaffleBear

Thanks for the chance to win this great looking game.

North America PSN

I'm so envious of you getting to work on a Suda51 game! No More Heroes remains one of my favorite gaming experiences to date, the insane story direction and approach to gameplay is just so out there that I couldn't help but love it.

Xbox. North America and Lollipop Chainsaw is my favorite on account of zombies and lots of blood with a hint of sweetness

US PSN!! This game looks really awesome! demo was fun but too short. i wanted more!

edit: i actually really liked shadows of the damned. it felt very evil deadish, even before the evil dead easter egg.

Favorite Suda 51 game is Shadows of the Damned, outside of drinking to restore health it's the only Suda game I've tried so far.
NA PS3

Thanks for the giveaway. I would like a Ps3 code, EU region. Favorite Suda game would be Shadows Of The Damned, because it has awesome gameplay and lots of funny and weird scenes.

My favorite game is Lollipop Chainsaw because I love zombie games

If I win, I would like a PSN code for NA
Thanks for the giveaway! :applause:

Xbox 360, North America.

My favorite is Killer7, because it was so different and unexpected. The art style, the story, and especially the atmosphere. You could really tell that Suda 51 was given quite a bit of freedom to tell the story he wanted, and I loved it.

This is a great idea! Thanks so much.

Xbox version please, NA. Shadows of the Damned because it was a game that sounded terrible from all objective measurements but was actually awesome!

bread's done
Back