Black Knight Sword (XBLA and PSN) Giveaway

Xbox, North America. I'll say Killer 7 for my favorite Suda 51 game. It's stylish, fun and interesting. Everything that defines a Suda 51 game.

NA PS3 version here.

Fave S51 game is Lollipop Chainsaw largely due to the uniqueness and daring to go where no game has ever gone before, like Buffy TVS on crack, lol.

Thanks for the contest, prefer PS3 North American Version. Killer 7 all the way as my favourite Suda 51 game, very unique with some crazy cool gameplay. Its the game that got me hooked on Suda 51 games. Still hoping for Michigan: Report from Hell to be localized for NA in some form.

No more heroes, PS3, North America

"When a game inspires so many different interpretations of a man jerking off a sword that's one hell of a game."

Thank you.

i want an xbox copy. my fav suda 51 game is no more heros. cause it was the first i played and had me hooked on their games ever since... i even bought diabolical pitch. and enjoy it.

No More Heroes because it was my first experience with a "SUDA51 joint," and I love the ridiculous portrayal of the lovable loser fighting his way to the top.

XBLA if I win. Thanks

Xbox.

North America.

No More Heroes was one of the only games I enjoyed on the Wii. The motion controls were fun without being gimmicky.

XBLA (North America)

My favorite Suda 51 game is Shadows of the Damned. The big boner is the best name for a gun.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

there is no beating a game that lets you shoot mobs in the face with a giant boner....Shadows of the Damned...truly amazing game.

xbla
North America (canada, if that matters)

PSN (NA)

Killer 7. Its disturbing and surreal story and its completely original gameplay make it my favorite Suda 51 game.

Thanks for giveaway!

XBox 360. North America.

I like Lollipop Chainsaw. I like the way it looks, and the humor is funny and cheesy at the same time haha.

I'm a real fan of Suda51's work. He really makes fun games to play, mixing veadult humor with a lot of violence. I´ll have to say No More Heroes since it was my introduction to grasshopper manufacture.

XBLA (N.A.)

North America PSN

As for my favorite SUDA 51 game... I'm going to have to go with Lollipop Chainsaw. It's just such a bizarre game that it helps change things up from the standard. Although I have a feeling Shadow of the Damned would be a better favorite... I just haven't gotten around to playing it yet (it's on my shelf still wrapped!).

Xbox 360, North America, Shadows of the Damned because its just a fun and humorous game. Penis jokes are always funny. Thanks for the awesome contest!

I'm in North America, and I'm on PS3.

My favorite Suda game is Shadows of the Damned. I love the raw humor and horror mixed in together. Plus, the game is hella fun too!

Followed on twitter @georgekot1

Did not know he worked on a new game. I liked the Fire Pro wrestling games but my fav is No More Heroes. The game had alot of quirks I liked.

Im in US, on PS3.

along with if you are based in North America or Europe, and I'll select a winner for each platform next week. One entry per. Each entry must tell me what their favorite Suda 51 game is and why.

North America - PSN

My favorite game would be No More Heroes on the Wii and this is why; I was about to fight the first boss and Sylvia called my (Travis) cell phone. I couldn't hear her voice coming from the Wii remote, so I put it to my ear. I then realized that I was listening the remote like a cellphone, while Travis was using his phone on the screen, both of us listening to Sylvia. I was amazed that it happened so naturally. From slashing baddies, to lifting weights, the immersion through the controls was ahead of its time.

North America- XBL

My favorite would be No More Heroes. It was absolutely stylish, violent, fun, and hilariously over the top. It was also one of the best examples of great underplayed games on the Wii that sadly got buried under all the stupid third-party crap.

I sent the two PM winners their code.

Here is a random XBLA code drop:
RYPJV-RCJJX-XJDHX-T4G*P-T63RZ

The asterisk is a number. Best of luck to those who try to redeem it first.

[quote name='Caspel']I sent the two PM winners their code.

The asterisk is a number. Best of luck to those who try to redeem it first.[/QUOTE]Sweet, it was for Black Knight Sword. The number was 3, and I'm very surprised nobody got it before me.
Thanks so much for the drop, now I'll have something new to play today!

PS3 NA. Thanks for the contest. I don't have a favorite, since I haven't played any Suda 51 games. So this would be great way to introduce me to his games.

[quote name='Caspel']I sent the two PM winners their code.

The asterisk is a number. Best of luck to those who try to redeem it first.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the PM! Downloading as I speak. :)

North America, XBL

I'd have to say my favorite Suda51 game would be No More Heroes 2. Everyone seemed to like the first one more but I really preferred the job minigames in the 2 way more. Shadows of the Damned was pretty cool too. Say Hello To My Big Boner! (Died so many times on that part so I heard that line constantly)

No More Heroes for sure. one of the only games on Wii that was actually fun, adult oriented and had a lightsaber-ish weapon.

North America/XBLA

No more heroes! I love the artwork and the silly boss fights and moves. I wish there were more games like this for the Wii.
North America and on XBLA

North America, 360, and definitely Killer 7 :) The story and style of the game was way before its time - and even better on the Gamecube, since mature content was rare!

North America XBLA

I'd have to say my favorite Suda51 is Killer 7, though I'm sure it would have been Fatal Frame IV...had it ever been released outside of Japan :(

North America XBLA

Favorite is Shadow of the Damned because I like shooting demons with big gun.

I'd like a copy of the game for the PSN; I'm in NA.

My favorite Suda51 game? No More Heroes; it's one of the few of his games I actually got to play (instead of watching a few clips online of the gameplay). It's character designs are top-notch, the storyline kicks ass, & the music ties a lot of it together very well.

On an unrelated note, my props to Suda51; it's cool you worked with such a great developer. It saddens me that he isn't known as much as I wish he was; he deserves a lot, & as I see it, hasn't gotten much output for his input in terms of sales & community interest, but he keeps on pushing through & making great games, which I think is pretty inspiring.

I've been following you for a while before this contest under... @delsus09.

Thanks, OP!

Entering for XBLA NA

Wasn't too impressed with Shadows of the Damned, especially how the difficulty achievements didn't stack and you couldn't skip cutscenes, but Lollipop Chainsaw score attack style was very fun, as well as unlocking all the costumes, so that would be my favorite so far.

bread's done
Back