Black Ops 2 Care Package Xbox 360 Back In Stock Amazon $179.99

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
Not a deal but it seems that this edition is sold out almost everywhere. Amazon was sold out for a while too but just came back in stock. It is likely that activision will produce more of these at release as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Package-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SWMN0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349923712&sr=8-1&keywords=Black+ops+2+care+package

Still if you want it now is the chance.

This edition is weird. I have a preorder at best buy. It's been out of stock at a lot of places like the op said but if it's back up on amazon maybe it won't be that hard to find down the road.

[quote name='Wario64']999+ available...[/QUOTE]

That trick isn't always accurate on items that have a strict limit of one per account.

Edit: No longer available to add to my cart. So much for 999+ available

[quote name='GBAstar']That trick isn't always accurate on items that have a strict limit of one per account.

Edit: No longer available to add to my cart. So much for 999+ available[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. Maybe I accidentally bought them all. lol.

[quote name='kayne2000']nothing quite tops the night vision googles of MW2 now that was a special edition[/QUOTE]

+1

Now I do want this edition but I may settle for the Hardened Edition.

I ordered back on 8-28 and I just got an email from amazon that the publisher delayed the release to 11-14? Anyone else get this?

[quote name='Tony Da Tiger']You guys might want to try again because I added it to my cart an ordered no problem just now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!

Back in STOCK!!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0050SWMN0/ref=aw_ls_1_1?colid=3AJTWTKYB68S&coliid=I36QI90YL3SO2Y

[quote name='atc250es']I ordered back on 8-28 and I just got an email from amazon that the publisher delayed the release to 11-14? Anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]

I got the same email.

Hmm, just placed my order for Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Care Package), even though I pre-ordered the Care Package at BestBuy.com, a few weeks ago...

I just don't want to be left out in the cold, if a pre-order gets canceled!!!...:cold:

[quote name='atc250es']I ordered back on 8-28 and I just got an email from amazon that the publisher delayed the release to 11-14? Anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]

Not quite sure why, but I got the same email. Funny that the item (presently in-stock as of the time of this post) claims the release dat is 11/13.

Out of stock again. I also want to put it out there that gamestop.com has stopped taking preorders for the hardened edition. This could be an indication that other retailers will soon follow suit. As it stands, other retailers such as amazon, best buy, and newegg are still taking preorders.

XD my cousin wants this badly. he called me a day late to order this online then. You guys dont think they be in stock at release day at the stores or more at amazon?

[quote name='snowmint']XD my cousin wants this badly. he called me a day late to order this online then. You guys dont think they be in stock at release day at the stores or more at amazon?[/QUOTE]

Usually some credit card transactions won't go through and a couple will pop up after the game goes on sale.

We also really don't know how limited this edition is. Although most retailers have stopped taking preorders, that doesn't necessarily mean it will be impossible to find come release day.

[quote name='TooPoor']So the :ps3: version is still constantly OOS....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, haven't seen the ps3 version available on any websites for a while now

i dont get why people are spending extra $100 for the case with the flying toy, the hardened edition is $80 and comes with everything else except the toy

i dont get it, to each their own i guess

[quote name='henry00x']i dont get why people are spending extra $100 for the case with the flying toy, the hardened edition is $80 and comes with everything else except the toy

i dont get it, to each their own i guess[/QUOTE]
I will mod it with a wireless camera, you know, like what FPSRussia showed without the machine gun:lol:

[quote name='TooPoor']I will mod it with a wireless camera, you know, like what FPSRussia showed without the machine gun:lol:[/QUOTE]

The demo I saw showed that it really needed the table to raise, is it because it has to blow air to stand?

[quote name='TooPoor']Has anyone seen the :ps3: version come back, even for brief moments?[/QUOTE]
I've never seen it. I mean CoD is most popular on Xbox 360 so it makes sense that they have the most inventory for that copy.

bread's done
Back