BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Premium Pack (PS3/360) - NOW SHIPPING!

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
BlazBlue_bonusLG.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=444

FREE shipping code: SAVER

270396b.jpg
200673b.jpg

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Premium Pack :
  • A two-disc original soundtrack that contains 48 tracks by Guilty Gear’s Daisuke Ishiwatari (19 more than the version released in Japan!)
  • Bonus video disc containing basic tutorials, expert advice, character-specific strategies, and much more!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ReaperZER0']I love how when I go into my local Best Buy to pick up a copy they clearly said they had online, I get there and find out that "some guy" just bought the last 4 copies. God, I hate that crap.[/QUOTE]

Shouldnt you have been able to order online for instore pickup?

[quote name='Link927']Shouldnt you have been able to order online for instore pickup?[/QUOTE]

unlike you, the rest of us don't have access to a time machine and can't correct past mistakes
:whistle2:(

[quote name='wbc1228']unlike you, the rest of us don't have access to a time machine and can't correct past mistakes
:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

What?
Oh, if only I had a time machine myself, I would have placed my order a month before instead of a week before...

[quote name='Link927']Shouldnt you have been able to order online for instore pickup?[/QUOTE]

Yep, in-store pickup forces them to reserve a copy for you. Takes about 45 minutes for the order to process and complete, but well worth it.

[quote name='Taboner']Are the backordered copies via BestBuy.com confirmed to be shipped even though they are backordered?[/QUOTE]
Just curious, but how the hell do you expect anyone to be able to give you an answer? I mean, if it's backordered, how could someone be sure it's going to ship?

[quote name='anubis20']My Blazblue collection, and for those who havent seen it, the BB stick

DSC05587.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Nice stick, I was in Japan and was really close to getting one for like $90 but had to consider my luggage and lack of it and Weight. Box was pretty huge i've got 2 New TE's taking up space now and can't afford the space.

If anyone was looking to pick up the PS3 or 360 LE edition and needed another place, DeepDiscountDVD has them in stock.

http://search.deepdiscount.com/search?w=blazblue&

EDIT: Everytime I try to link to the individual pages for the PS3 and 360 versions, it keeps going to that damn referral site. Just going to get rid of the links and keep the search link.

EDIT2: Trying again. Probably have to copy/paste the URL.

EDIT3: Just keeps going to the AffiliateFuture site. No idea why. I give up. I'm just going to leave the search page there.

[quote name='dualedge2']If anyone was looking to pick up the PS3 or 360 LE edition and needed another place, DeepDiscountDVD has them in stock.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/BlazBlu...productId73385656VVcatId455832VVviewprod.htm#

http://www.deepdiscount.com/BlazBlu...VproductId73385588VVcatId462357VVviewprod.htm[/QUOTE]

1) Your screwy ref links only go to the ref site, not DD, so nice try there.

2) They're not in stock at Deep Discount. If you add them to your cart, it tells you it's backordered.

[quote name='dualedge2']If anyone was looking to pick up the PS3 or 360 LE edition and needed another place, DeepDiscountDVD has them in stock.[/QUOTE]

1) Your screwy ref links only go to the ref site, not DD, so nice try there.

2) They're not in stock at Deep Discount. If you add them to your cart, it tells you it's backordered.

[quote name='anubis20']WTF so much on the artbook being limited[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. I think it's totally BS that they didn't give the artbook on all the LE preorders claiming how limited it was, and now that they saw the huge demand they mysteriously print more.

Decided I was better than that.

EDIT: I take that back. I didn't make a mistake. Clicking on the link just keeps going that site and I've tried about 5 times to get it to work, but to no avail. If anyone else wants to try to get it to work, be my guest.

I can't help but think(read: hope) this limited edition will follow the way of other games and be on sale for half price next year... Which is why I still have not bought it.

[quote name='Justin42']Yeah, no kidding. I think it's totally BS that they didn't give the artbook on all the LE preorders claiming how limited it was, and now that they saw the huge demand they mysteriously print more.[/QUOTE]

I too find it odd that they are mysteriously giving the artbook again. Unless it is a remant of their old page they had set up for the LE...?

Has anyone bothered to call and see if ordering a regular edition will net you an artbook? I ask because I know some people had theirs damaged and were told there were no more artbooks to swap them out with.

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']I can't help but think(read: hope) this limited edition will follow the way of other games and be on sale for half price next year... Which is why I still have not bought it.[/QUOTE]

How the hell do you figure that (at least for the PS3)? It's already sold out (of the LE, again, PS3 at least) everywhere and they aren't making anymore...

[quote name='anubis20']WTF so much on the artbook being limited[/QUOTE]

Oh Crap hope the eBayers don't see that before my auction ends in five days lol.

They were already gone. I don't live 5 minutes from the store, so it wouldn't have done much good.

If Aksys is printing more books, then I might as well throw mine up on eBay. Has anyone called Gamestop and gotten confirmation that they're getting more books? I suppose it might be better to contact Aksys directly, though.

I got a replacement artbook today but it was in worse shape than the first one I got. Still, two for one is not bad. I might get one more since I don't want to open my PS3 copy for obvious reasons.

Oh god. I just checked GameStop.com late today and my local GS has one PS3 left in stock. I called and they said they can't hold it since it is a new release in demand. But he kept my hopes up by saying that it arrived yesterday and no one purchased a whole day. I am done with work early tomorrow and I hope to get it!

[quote name='Taboner']Oh god. I just checked GameStop.com late today and my local GS has one PS3 left in stock. I called and they said they can't hold it since it is a new release in demand. But he kept my hopes up by saying that it arrived yesterday and no one purchased a whole day. I am done with work early tomorrow and I hope to get it![/QUOTE]

A bunch of my local Gamestops have a copy according to the store locator. They've likely been gutted by now, though.

I called though so I might(might) be able to get it. He said it was sitting there all day. They probably left it behind the counter and no one noticed it :D!

Finally picked one up at a local Hastings for regular price, gonna hold onto it for a while (keep it in wrapping) see if it goes up or down in price in the next few months.

you think the art book will retain its value when the regular editions come out with the book as a pre-order? I have limited edition, but am considering pre ordering the regular edition just to get a hold of the book.

the gutted gamestop copies of the game are only taken out of the limited edition box so the two cases are still sealed and the new sticker is easily peeled off the box

Amazon (their damn third party seller) has still yet to receive my shipment of SMT: Persona 4 x2, but regardless, I've learned my lesson: the package is going to go via Flat Rate Box next time with DC. Been 14 days (tomorrow) and it looks like either Amazon or USPS let me down. Makes me sad :cry:

I've never been let down by either, ever.

On the brighter side, it looks like the GameStops near me, (all of them, i think) still has the 360 version in stock.

[quote name='James1221']you think the art book will retain its value when the regular editions come out with the book as a pre-order? I have limited edition, but am considering pre ordering the regular edition just to get a hold of the book.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about doing this too. My plan is to just pre-order it, get the game+book, then sell the game. The value of the book (which I'm not going to bank on being THAT much) will surely make up for any money loss throughout the process.

I don't know why I've become such a sucker for artbooks lately.

[quote name='James1221']yeah haha where did you get a replacement copy?[/QUOTE]

Sent a "strongly" worded letter to CS about the condition and other non-sense. Apparently, they bought it and sent me another one.

[quote name='Shady3011']Sent a "strongly" worded letter to CS about the condition and other non-sense. Apparently, they bought it and sent me another one.[/QUOTE]
I complained over the phone and they gave me a $10 coupon for the trouble since they said they ran out of the artbook and didn't have anymore to send out.

[quote name='Shady3011']Sent a "strongly" worded letter to CS about the condition and other non-sense. Apparently, they bought it and sent me another one.[/QUOTE]

I called (7/2/09) and the guy said he was going to send one after checking availability, I'll wait for tomorrow and if it does not show up I will call again.

Well my copy showed up in the mail today. Really antsy to fire it up and get practicing but I'm still not sure whether to leave it shrinkwrapped and sell it or not. I wanna play it but I feel like the LE is gonna go for a crazy good profit pretty soon.

[quote name='PvtChurch']Well my copy showed up in the mail today. Really antsy to fire it up and get practicing but I'm still not sure whether to leave it shrinkwrapped and sell it or not. I wanna play it but I feel like the LE is gonna go for a crazy good profit pretty soon.[/QUOTE]

i cant tell you how right that statement is, while the 360 LE isnt saying much, the ps3 version which i have is a bit HTF and as much as I'd love to play the game, i love profit even more apparently.

[quote name='Japakneez']i see the LE at gamestop and Frys all the time. But i live in Socal...we got everything here ;)[/QUOTE]

Tru dat!

*high five*

Except for the sales tax. :cry:

bread's done
Back