BlazBlue LE at Amazon $54.99 [BACK TO $56.99]

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
It seems Amazon is matching NewEgg's price for the Premium/LE (both places FS)
Unfortunately only the Xbox 360 version is available. The PS3 version is still oos. If it comes back in stock soon, it would probably be at this price also.

http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Calamity-Trigger-Limited-Xbox-360/dp/B001W6JFM0

http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Calamity-Trigger-Limited-Playstation-3/dp/B001W6JFLQ

Edit: Amazon brought the price back up to $59.99, mostly due to NewEgg bring the price back up.

EDIT: Amazon now has it back to the preorder price of $56.99

The PS3 LE is not being sold by Amazon, just third-party vendors atm. 360 LE is still in stock; order now if you want a LE copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent deal. Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

don't think they will restock LE (kinda ruins the point of "limited" edition), and the regular edition comes out in a couple weeks

[quote name='Oktoberfest']don't think they will restock LE (kinda ruins the point of "limited" edition), and the regular edition comes out in a couple weeks[/QUOTE]

Within the last week, Naruto LE PS3 was restocked by Amazon.

I'm not saying BB:LE will be restocked at all, but I think it could happen on Amazon.

OP, you should note that this is for the 360 version... so as to not get the hopes up of people who want the PS3 version.

[quote name='Taboner']Are the backordered copies via BestBuy.com confirmed to be shipped even though they are backordered?[/QUOTE]

Doubtful, since the LEs were only for the first print. But if somebody returns a copy unopened, then they might ship it out to someone who had their copy backordered.

[quote name='Taboner']Are the backordered copies via BestBuy.com confirmed to be shipped even though they are backordered?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why you are asking the same question in the 3 different BlazBlue deal threads.

To let people know, I was going to order Chrono Trigger for DS. There was a note under saying that it would be in stock on the 15th. BlazBlue did not have any notice so hopefully it is in stock

I ordered this from amazon on july 5th and it shipped on the 9th. When I ordered mine it was 56.99. This is only 2 bucks less then what I paid but will I be able to get amazon to adjust the price? I don't know why but I want to think that they changed and wont do this now.

Because I can.

Well I look like a dumbass now. Too bad money is a problem nowadays or I would have pre-ordered it months ago on the PS3:/ And the thing is that I have the money now and I would have been charged when it shipped):

[quote name='sendme']I ordered this from amazon on july 5th and it shipped on the 9th. When I ordered mine it was 56.99. This is only 2 bucks less then what I paid but will I be able to get amazon to adjust the price? I don't know why but I want to think that they changed and wont do this now.[/QUOTE]

They don't so price adjustments anymore.

[quote name='opportunity777']Within the last week, Naruto LE PS3 was restocked by Amazon.

I'm not saying BB:LE will be restocked at all, but I think it could happen on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

well just from reading http://www.blazblue.com/ where they have these news items proclamining that LE is sold out at Gamestop, it sorta makes it seem like when they're sold out, they're sold out for good

[quote name='Taboner']They don't so price adjustments anymore.[/QUOTE]

That's actually incorrect.

I ordered Resident Evil 5 at $59.99 and a day after it shipped, Amazon dropped the price to $54.99. No price adjustment.

However, when I ordered Ghostbusters for $59.99, they had not yet shipped it and they dropped the price to $54.99. I received an e-mail notifying me that they had changed the price and were refunding me the difference.

I would assume they refund you the difference, based on whether or not the item has shipped.

If it hasn't shipped you MIGHT be able to talk them into a refund as a "one time courtesy". It sounds like you got in on a pre-order price guarantee on Ghostbusters, which they still do, sometimes (They don't always seem to actually honor it but if you email them to bust them they do).

PS3 games tend to be the more valuable versions of multi-platform games (as far as collectors editions goes). At least that's what I'm seeing from experience with releases as of late.

I'm not sure if its people who own PS3s are willing to pay more, less copies being made for the PS3, or a combination/other.

fighters are more popular on the PS3.

Amazon had BlazBlue for $59.99 then $56.99 then back to $59.99 and now at $54.99 (to match NewEgg). The PS3 version was the same price as the 360 version but is oos. Probably won't restock until the regular game comes out.

It does seem that fighter games are more popular on the PS3, it's the same story with SFIV CE... In the case of SFIV, the PS3 version comes with Ryu figure and BD animation movie (as to compare to Xbox's HD version of the animation movie that plays only on the Xbox).

BlazeBlue LE was $55 on Newegg (PS3 pre-order i believe). Actually, correction, back then, Newegg only carry the Xbox LE, there was no PS3's LE. I contacted them a while back explaining that there's a PS3 version too. Newegg told me to contact their marketing (purchasing) department, which i did... I e-mailed explaining that i want to pre-order the PS3 version of the LE. I wasn't expecting to see the PS3 LE on Newegg, giving that my little complaint probably never going to make a difference. However, to my suprise, they did added the PS3 LE shortly after my e-mail (not saying i made a difference, but the timing was uncanny). Of course, by then, i didn't need to pre-order from Newegg anymore, because i went with GS instead (the artbook). I paid $10 more, but i guess it's still worth it :)

As to whether or not the LEs going to get restocked, it's hard to say... Someone mentioned that Amazon restocked Naruto LE (PS3 exclusive), so there might be a chance for BlazBLue LE (PS3) to get restocked as well.

As to BB's backorder? I have no faith... You might get the regular edition :lol:

I was wavering on whether to buy it, but hey price drop! Alright I'm in.

I don't have a PS3 so this decision is easy :)

[quote name='psychofish']I was wavering on whether to buy it, but hey price drop! Alright I'm in.

I don't have a PS3 so this decision is easy :)[/QUOTE]

PSN: saikofish

Uh...what?

On a related note, does anyone know where LE Blazblue can be found online at $60?

I just ordered this on thursday for $59. It shipped on saturday, I just emailed to get a price difference but they wouldnt do it. I'm thinking about calling and getting all irate. anyone think this will work? :)

[quote name='locampo']I just ordered this on thursday for $59. It shipped on saturday, I just emailed to get a price difference but they wouldnt do it. I'm thinking about calling and getting all irate. anyone think this will work? :)[/QUOTE]

No because they stopped doing that years ago.

[quote name='IRHari']I just bought it for $58.99 on deepdiscount.com, Ps3 version is in stock....hopefully its a trustworthy site lol[/QUOTE]
Huh???

The price is $58.99 plus the following message is displayed after adding the item to your cart:
"This item is temporarily out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped."

[quote name='IRHari']it says my order is open and is being processed...looks like i got one of the last ones? heh sorry bro[/QUOTE]it was OOS yesterday. I seriously doubt that they restocked since it's limited. You did see "temporarily out of stock" when you added it to your cart or were you just in a hurry and checked out? :p

[quote name='IRHari']it says my order is open and is being processed...looks like i got one of the last ones? heh sorry bro[/QUOTE]
No need to be sorry Bro. I got one of the $54.99 copies at NewEgg. In fact, I just received my shipping notification a few minutes ago, should be here Wednesday.

[quote name='TheMaidenOfSorrow']it was OOS yesterday. I seriously doubt that they restocked since it's limited. You did see "temporarily out of stock" when you added it to your cart or were you just in a hurry and checked out? :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, now it says OOS, on backorder...sorry to misinform everyone, i must've been in a hurry ;)

I went ahead and ordered it (360) with the ECA discount (on a friend's Amazon account). I'm too busy to play the game much right now, but I don't want to miss out on the LE.

[quote name='IRHari']PSN: saikofish

Uh...what?
[/QUOTE]

LOL. Guilty as charged I guess. I made a PSN account on my dad's PS3 (which he bought just for the Bluray, as he's not a gamer) but I live on the other side of the country now, so it's still true that I don't actually have a PS3, and besides buying a PS3 copy of anything doesn't do me much good at this point if I can't play it.

I bought the xbox 360 version only because it seems like a pretty cool game. I'm not much on fighting games , but maybe this one will make me like them. Got it from amazon used my ECA discount and amazon prime for a price of around 49. Hope I like it

dang it i was considering whether to buy it or not today and when i decide to buy it, it's back to the $59.99 price. ended up buying it still anyway since i'm afraid it's going to sell out. if only i could have decided sooner!

[quote name='psychofish']LOL. Guilty as charged I guess. I made a PSN account on my dad's PS3 (which he bought just for the Bluray, as he's not a gamer) but I live on the other side of the country now, so it's still true that I don't actually have a PS3, and besides buying a PS3 copy of anything doesn't do me much good at this point if I can't play it.[/QUOTE]

In that case, leaving your PSN name on your CAG profile doesn't do anybody much good, does it?

Just got BlazBlue in. They sent it in a manila bubble wrapped envelope. So my copy is bent a tiny bit. Considering they send a dvd cleaner in a box... im a little upset they didnt also put BlazBlue in a box, but hey what can you do.

Amazon's getting REALLY sloppy with their shipping lately-- be sure to log back into your account and go to the "Leave Shipping Feedback" link to complain. (I've sent a few things back that arrived cracked due to totally stupidly unprotected shipping)

just got my copy in. The LE and 2 DS games were against a cardboard backing with plastic bounding it. This was in a box too. Everything was in great condition.

[quote name='Justin42']Amazon's getting REALLY sloppy with their shipping lately-- be sure to log back into your account and go to the "Leave Shipping Feedback" link to complain. (I've sent a few things back that arrived cracked due to totally stupidly unprotected shipping)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, enough complaints probably would make a difference.

Take a look at Knight in the Nightmare DS. They seem to have sold out of it and what's left are the damaged copies from their warehouse deals. So they had shipped these things improperly and now have to resell them as opened/closeouts.

Back down to $56.99 at Amazon. Pretty volatile prices, as usual.

And you can thank FedEx for Amazon's FSSS. Damn their crappy SmartPost. And damn FedEx.

bread's done
Back