Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space - $19.99 at Target B&M!

deathadder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at a few Targets in my area and they had Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space marked down to $19.99. It said it was $39.99 on the price tag. Maybe it was a price drop. Check your local Target stores. Great price for a game that just came out!

[quote name='jimbodan']If this price is true, this has got to be some sort of record for quickest price drop to 20$[/quote]

Nah, Beyond Good and Evil and Prince of Persia both hit the $20 point quicker, I believe.

Either way, I'm probably buying it. I heard it was pretty good.

I could not get into either Blinx game, no matter how much i tried...im not even sure what was wrong....Its like the second half of PoP where i realized i didnt care anymore

[quote name='EddieBelfour']was told today that it was discontinued, best buy isnt getting anymore copies.[/quote]

Most likely true. I don't think this game was commercialized, and MS put out very few copies when it was placed for sale. I don't remember seeing more then four copies at a store. I'm guessing this is the end for Blinx the cat.

[quote name='Wario64']Prince of Persia took about 9 months for $20 actually. BG&E took a month

Tron 2.0 hit $20 pretty fast too[/quote]
Didn't Outrun 2 go to $20 at Walmart in around a month?

for being such a crappy store, best buy has a rather intricate look up system. not thier online one which they try and fool you with, but a program that tells you how many of each game they have in stock. said discontinued for blinx 2 and you wouldnt believe the amount of the 5 dollar games they had available in back.

[quote name='jimbodan']If this price is true, this has got to be some sort of record for quickest price drop to 20$[/quote]

Breakdown was faster iirc.

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='Wario64']Prince of Persia took about 9 months for $20 actually. BG&E took a month

Didn't Outrun 2 go to $20 at Walmart in around a month?[/quote]

i think they are talking nation wide. since walmart, as far as i know, is the only retailer selling this for $20. my local eb is selling it for $50.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='Wario64']Prince of Persia took about 9 months for $20 actually. BG&E took a month

i think they are talking nation wide. since walmart, as far as i know, is the only retailer selling this for $20. my local eb is selling it for $50.[/quote]

MSRP on it is 39.99, the site has it for 34.99.. used for 36.99.. which is kinda odd..

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='Wario64']Prince of Persia took about 9 months for $20 actually. BG&E took a month

i think they are talking nation wide. since walmart, as far as i know, is the only retailer selling this for $20. my local eb is selling it for $50.[/quote]

MSRP on it is 39.99, the site has it for 34.99.. used for 36.99.. which is kinda odd..[/quote]

ahh, well maybe it was $40, but its all the same.

The first Blinx had promise, so I'm curious to try the second one...but I'll hold out for it to get a touch cheaper. $10 is my buy-it price point on this one. ;)

And from recent memory I'd say that Breakdown set some kind of land-speed record for fastest price drop.

[quote name='stocker08']i just got this for 5$ on xbox retail site![/quote]
Why didnt you post the deal?

Yeah, I almost picked this up...my fiance likes platformers like Crash Bandicoot. Although, this game seems to be getting mixed reviews. Some good, some horrible. Never played the first though

[quote name='BustaUppa']How fast did Catwoman drop? I recall that one showing up for $20 in like no time at all.[/quote]
Catwoman did drop the fastest. It was $20 in about 2-3 weeks

The holiday release schedule is like a sawblade on the middle of the pack (and lower) games.

I'm surprised that Microsoft didn't considered delaying B2 until March . . .

I picked it up last night at Target, last copy at my normal Target of choice.

I liked the first one enough to give this one a go at $19.99.

[quote name='akilshohen'][quote name='BustaUppa']How fast did Catwoman drop? I recall that one showing up for $20 in like no time at all.[/quote]
Catwoman did drop the fastest. It was $20 in about 2-3 weeks[/quote]

RTX Red Rock dropped to $19.99 (atleast on Gamestop and EB) in 15 days I believe, so It's up between RTX and Catwoman.

[quote name='oddjob93'][quote name='stocker08']i just got this for 5$ on xbox retail site![/quote]
Why didnt you post the deal?[/quote]

Because if one is eligible to order it, one already knew about it. The retail site is for retail employees onlt, ordinary consumers can not purchase there.

And BG&E had the fastest drop for a game that anyone cared about.

[quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='akilshohen'][quote name='BustaUppa']How fast did Catwoman drop? I recall that one showing up for $20 in like no time at all.[/quote]
Catwoman did drop the fastest. It was $20 in about 2-3 weeks[/quote]

RTX Red Rock dropped to $19.99 (atleast on Gamestop and EB) in 15 days I believe, so It's up between RTX and Catwoman.[/quote]Did Catwoman or this RTX game start at $50? I think catwoman did but I wasn't sure. I hope so; I am especially curious about the quickest 50 to 20 drop.

bread's done
Back