Blockbuster Buy One Get One Free 14.99 and Under

Status
Not open for further replies.

11killer11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
:DBlockbusters are having buy one get one free on all xbox, ps2 and gamecube games, they had some nice games out there i can write down a few. I bought 4, i went sorta on a shopping spree,anyway the four games that i bout were

1. Arc the Lad End of Darkness
2.Wild Arms 4
3. Shadow Hearts From The New World
4. Xenosaga Episode 1

They had:
1. King of fighters 02/03 (xbox)
2. Metal Dungeon (xbox)
3.Day of Reckoning 2 (gamecube)

They had a whole lot more just can't remember them right now give me a sec.......

They're used or they're rental boxes with the original cover art put into them with the disc put into them also. They're pretty good though even though I don't even take the price tag off cause it's a pain in the neck.

Just saw this at one today. Thought about a couple of $5 Xbox games, but passed. I'm going to check another one tomorrow for some GC games.

Already been discussed extensively in the Blockbuster/Gamerush thread.... then again, who am I to judge what deserves its own thread. Having said that, probably best to discuss it there. Its on 360 titles as well, but there are only like 6 games that qualify.

[quote name='mkernan']Already been discussed extensively in the Blockbuster/Gamerush thread.... then again, who am I to judge what deserves its own thread. Having said that, probably best to discuss it there. Its on 360 titles as well, but there are only like 6 games that qualify.[/quote]

Maybe around you, but I've already bought 8 different 360 titles during the sale, passed on 4 because I already own them, and am still thinking about getting 5 more. That's 17 360 titles right there.

Here's the prices if I remember correctly

Kameo
Lego Star Wars II
X-Men
Chromehounds
NBA 2K7
Prey
Quake 4
NCAA 07
Top Spin 2
Earth Defense Force

Tomb Raider Legend
Ratatouille
Shrek the Third
Full Auto
Flat Out Ultimate Carnage
Madden 07
Call of Duty 2

I think someone said they got Spider-Man 3 for 14.99 but it's still 19.99 where I am. Gonna check out a few more Blockbusters further away to see what they have. Also looking for a Flat Out with the case and Manual and an Earth Defense Force that works.

[quote name='foxhunt99']I would not buy used rental games, you know people don't take care them when they rent.[/quote]
They're all guaranteed. I've probably bought more than 50 games over the years from BlockBuster and almost all played fine. The two that didn't they took back no questions asked.

I remember seeing this deal before...I think it's finally time to pick up and flip the copies of Baldur's Gate 2 and the Guy Game at my BB, they're $14.99 each. :D

I actually stumbled on this accidentally when I wandered into a blockbuster recently with a $10 gift card. Walked out with Metroid Prime (GC) and Psychonauts (XBox) for the gift card and fifty cents. Not a bad find :)

Just take them up front and have the employee open the cases so you can check the discs. I did so the only time I bought used from BlockBuster and they got a little annoyed but I got a mint-condition game, so I went home happy.

[quote name='foxhunt99']I would not buy used rental games, you know people don't take care them when they rent.[/quote]

I'm going over there tomorrow to take back a movie. I remember this from last week, but since I have a Wii, I could only go through the Gamecube games (they were mostly sports games).

If I buy WarioLand at $14.99, would Gun be worth it free?

[quote name='Slappybob']Picked up Valkerie Profile 2 and Baulders Gate Dark Alliance 2 (xbox w/o book)[/QUOTE]

i almost got VP2 but it didnt have the book and there really wasnt another 14.99 game

sulk 5 was 19.99 if that was 14.99 i would of grabbed it in a second.

mostly anything good is long gone

Continue discussion here please:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170721

There's already extensive discussion including a list of the qualifying 360 games in the OP. The advantage of discussing it there is that you may find out about a decent trade-in option to help pay for the sale games.

I'll change the thread title of that main BB/GR thread to indicate the B1G1 sale. Then everyone should be happy ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back