Blockbuster - PS3 - Battlefield: Bad Company $14.99 used

Smallville123

CAGiversary!
I know the ps3 version is on sale for sure. I didn't check for the 360 version

Edit: I called my store and confirmed this is only for the ps3 version. The 360 version is still 19.99. The game also has trophy support for all those trophy whores out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a ripoff! This game sucks beyond words!!! Play Battlefield 2: Modern Combat instead, it is way better.

[quote name='Megafrog']What a ripoff! This game sucks beyond words!!! Play Battlefield 2: Modern Combat instead, it is way better.[/quote]

What do you want me to say? Sorry this deal is not for you.....? C'mon man just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not a good game. I think its fantastic game, and at this price its a steal.

He's probably coming from only a multiplayer point of view, where I do believe this game let down many longtime Battlefield fans.

However, I heard the singleplayer campaign is pretty fun.

[quote name='Dissolve']He's probably coming from only a multiplayer point of view, where I do believe this game let down many longtime Battlefield fans.

However, I heard the singleplayer campaign is pretty fun.[/quote]

Exactly

I can vouch for the single play game .. really fun game play .. but multilayer left a lot to desire for .. but for $15 not bad of a deal there ^_^

Thanks. This game is been on my clearance list for a long time. I have lots of BBV credit. I'll come across this eventually. My local BBV franchise has a 50% all the time. Picked up Soul Calibur IV, Ninja Gaiden 2, Burnout Paradise for $10 each.

[quote name='gordojones88']Thanks. This game is been on my clearance list for a long time. I have lots of BBV credit. I'll come across this eventually. My local BBV franchise has a 50% all the time. Picked up Soul Calibur IV, Ninja Gaiden 2, Burnout Paradise for $10 each.[/quote]

Oh snaps! Unfortunately cooperate stores work different :(

[quote name='Smallville123']Oh snaps! Unfortunately cooperate stores work different :([/quote]

Correct, my 2 corporate BBV have higher prices and rarely have 50% off sales. My 4 franchise BBV have cheaper game prices and run 50% all the time.

Still I traded in dozens of my old DVDs at $4 credit each and still have $50 store credit to use.

i loved the multiplayer demo; couldnt get enough of it. for those who own it, is the ps3 online community still strong? is it hard to find a game?

i might jump on this with my BB credit...two weeks ago it was either 20 or 30$ used, so this drop makes it worth it

i actually just ebayed the game off, i had beat the single player and had no interest in playing the multi again. But the singleplayer campaign is definately worth a go for 15 bucks

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']does this have online co-op??[/quote]

Unfortunately no. It doesn't even have local co-op which is a shame.

[quote name='hotrocks']i loved the multiplayer demo; couldnt get enough of it. for those who own it, is the ps3 online community still strong? is it hard to find a game?

i might jump on this with my BB credit...two weeks ago it was either 20 or 30$ used, so this drop makes it worth it[/quote]

The online community is still pretty solid

bread's done
Back