BlockBuster Rent 1 Game Get 1 Free

Actually it is worth a try. That barcode doesn't look like a univerisal code that would actually confirm that the code hasn't been used before (they are usually VERY LONG). I am sure it will work it is just a standard coupon code.

[quote name='swetooth9']damn it says no reproductions on the coupon
:([/quote]

Well, then why would the site tell you to print out the coupon in order to redeem?

wait...how did he get to there? did he get to there from a link at blockbuster.com? i cant find where to get to that pdf file from the site...

"Excludes equipment, defensive driving course and movie rentals (VHS or DVD)"????

It seems kinda silly to say no reproductions to a PDF coupon as well.....

If you are a Rewards Member you sometimes get free things online, but those have the card holders name on it.

If you read the fine print it says....

"This barcode permits redemption of this coupon one time on one membership account (doesn't say whose). Limit one coupon of this type per membership account per day."

So you might be able to use it more than once. But someone should try it out to see if it works, I would but my Blockbuster is crap. grrrrrrr

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dmanko']yes!!! in time for GTA 3[/quote]

Huh?[/quote]

I think he is talking about GTA: SA, since that is the third GTA game on PS2.

Yeah the coupon is clearly valid. The no reproductions is standard legal stuff, my god it's on blockbuster's website!

The coupon is legit. You can only use it once a day according to the CSR i spoke with. 5.99 for 2 games / 7 day rental. Perfect for gamers that only rent once in a while.

Also i love the first 2 post. This place is so positive.

Thanks a lot! I was hoping for one of these so I could rent Metroid Fusion and Unlock the Suit in Prime - and then get another game I could play. Thanks!

Well I have a video store called fremont (fremont, CA) video that is by my house.....on tuesdays and wednesdays it is rent 1 get 1 free.....that is valid for regular movies, new releases, video games, and adult titles. Anyone who lives close to fremont CA wants more details PM me.

[quote name='slidecage']you can get these very eazy at Gamecrazy just preorder something and they give you one. Just dont pickup your preorder[/quote]

Wouldn't that cost you even more?

Pre-order price + Rental Price

[quote name='Kain Vincent'][quote name='slidecage']you can get these very eazy at Gamecrazy just preorder something and they give you one. Just dont pickup your preorder[/quote]

Wouldn't that cost you even more?

Pre-order price + Rental Price[/quote]

I think he meant that you can cancel your preorder and get your money back.

[quote name='hutno']My blockbuster didnt get GTA in today, did anyone's?[/quote]

A bunch of video rental stores don't actually put out the new games until the Friday of the week they are released. May want to check back there today.

bread's done
Back