Blocked Bidders List

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1.games.plus - This user bought my SNES with BIN, then sent me a rude email informing me that he expected the system to be mailed out the same day, and that he expected it to be in his hands two days later. He's in my state, but still, this was a bit much. I checked his feedback, and saw that he gets into a lot of tangles with sellers. Given my experience, I doubt that he just happens to get all of the bad eBayers. I seem to have satisfied him, as I never heard anything more after the system was delivered, but I'd avoid this one.

Seeing this makes me wish there was a list like this for Goozex. I had a guy recently ask for disc only, and he left me not so decent feedback when I sent full package instead. Then he lies in his feedback saying I sent him a busted case (when it was brand new!). >_

I've finally updated the OP.

Antic, if you wish to create a similar list for Goozex you're welcome to. I dont use Goozex, and honestly dont know if it's shopping or trading or what... I'm guessing that a thread like that would go in the Deal Shopping Discussion & Bragging Rights forum. Someone more familiar with the service please correct me.

ireallyliketobuystuffonthissite

This guy just plain didn't pay, he actually had 1 positive feedback so I thought 'hey what the hell, why not let a new guy bid' but anyway he's no good.
Based on the name alone I'd guess it's fakie.

[quote name='guinaevere']A couple folks have recently requested this sort of thread to be here and stickied. I see nothing wrong with this, considering it was something I had asked for ages ago.

This might help also, the link to blocking bidders from your auctions: Block bidders

Current list...[/QUOTE]

Just to letcha know, a1.games.plus & soulninja are now Invalid User Ids.

armegedn5792

^- Bid, won, and then sent me a msg immediately after the auction close to inform me that they won't be paying because they purchased the item elsewhere.

[quote name='goomba478']let me add to this list:

heil_inc_gretchen

This user bought "Jam Sessions" From me and still hasn't paid after 70 days. I haven't left bad feedback for fear of retaliation, but they SO deserve it after not responding to any of my emails or questions. Big Boo to you heil_inc_gretchen.[/quote]

Sellers cant leave negative feedback anyways, only an Ebay Item Strike.

And i think by now id do it if i were you before you cant get your fee money back.

add member765798

She won Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition from me for 27 dollars, but argued with me to no end on shipping prices, and then insulted my Dead mother.

AND SHES IN HER 40's FFS. WHAT THE HELL?

She also removed her phone number after i called her so i couldnt talk to her again.

She also promised to pay me Saturday after she put her kid to bed. she never did.

One of the worst ebay members ive EVER dealt with.

Please blacklist that cunt.

add dougsey418 to your block lists. he just did a bank reversal transfer on me from a old ebay sale and im fighting it with paypal >_>

[quote name='Antic']Seeing this makes me wish there was a list like this for Goozex. I had a guy recently ask for disc only, and he left me not so decent feedback when I sent full package instead. Then he lies in his feedback saying I sent him a busted case (when it was brand new!). >_

[quote name='guinaevere']Antic, if you wish to create a similar list for Goozex you're welcome to. I dont use Goozex, and honestly dont know if it's shopping or trading or what... I'm guessing that a thread like that would go in the Deal Shopping Discussion & Bragging Rights forum. Someone more familiar with the service please correct me.[/quote]

I would be totally into doing something like this guinaevere, how do I get started and what forum would I post it in, Deal Shopping & Bragging Rights? Please let me know.

scoobshag71
Buyer bought a brand new children’s book for .99. The book was in great condition before it was mailed. She complained of a small crease in the cover and a bend in one of the pages. What she described either happened during mailing or was just light shelf wear. Against policy I provided a full refund and told her to keep the book as a gift. She gave me a neutral. The first non positive I got out of 191 feedback. Thanks.

List has been updated.

[quote name='dpac']Just to letcha know, a1.games.plus & soulninja are now Invalid User Ids.[/quote]
Thanks, I've removed them from the list.

[quote name='thebob101']I would be totally into doing something like this guinaevere, how do I get started and what forum would I post it in, Deal Shopping & Bragging Rights? Please let me know.[/quote]Just sent you a pm, Mr the bob.

Last edited by a moderator:
add r_bodet

He was the winning bidder to my auction and decided to ignore all my messages. After a week I had to open a dispute and threaten him with a NPB strike then he finally responded. He still did not pay so I closed the case and got my FVF.

The way ebay has sheltered these deadbeats and scammers is OUTRAGEOUS! We can't even leave neg FB, they can do whatever the F they want to!

For the love of God, block this person IMMEDIATELY: sgibneva-2009

let me repeat. Block sgibneva-2009

This buyer is purchasing iTunes Cards, Xbox cards and others, getting the codes, redeeming them and claiming to eBay they never received the codes. He's scammed me already and I've had other sellers who he purchased from contact me telling me he's doing the same to them. The worst thing is, he probably will get away with it. Even though I'm going to fax a copy of the physical iTunes cards and such to eBay, chances are they'll side with him. They have my money locked down too so he may even get a full refund in addition to my iTunes card. What a creep.

thaiquyenhoang

Block him... He's an asshole. He bought a code breaker from me (BRAND NEW TO BOOT) and he left me a negative feedback because some of the codes didn't work. How the fuck is that my fault?

Add lee251261 as well.That buyer has 0 feedback. I've given him a week to pay and I've already contacted him 3 times. No responses at all. Just filed a non-paying bidder report.

oscarsanchezjr

Guy left me a negative feedback for a positive transaction. He apologized through email and offered to correct his mistake, but when I initiated the feedback revision request he let it expire without correcting the rating. Now my feedback percentage is fucked because of his mistake and EBay can't/won't do anything about it. So, in conclusion, he's either really stupid or really malicious and you don't want that type of person bidding on your auctions.

Here is the list separated by commas for easy cut and paste to the link at the OP.

123pantutamangkul,
777estbuyer,
82transam350,
9659victor,
acarlisle53,
acj2121,
acosta2007,
adamelodi,
adewomon,
akey2007,
alank212,
alantran,
alfred.baudisch,
alhabeeb1,
allamerreject145,
all_forsalenow,
alyss03,
andrehinasalinas,
aplusbreeze,
aqua2479,
arcade_exports_ltd,
ariggs96,
armegedn5792,
atkinson727,
atrain2004,
aukion,
austin0040,
ayeep401,
baboon701,
back_sided,
bajan1234,
bh56ko,
bid_boy_walshey,
biggrigs173,
bigjody111,
billybaru13,
bloodtearzsweat,
bluejacket76,
bonesviper777,
bonkers871,
boschb,
bradlydoom,
brainz11203,
brinn1,
btinsley992,
byteto,
camilojr89,
cardgod111,
caseyjoy99,
chinakwe,
chocalek24,
chrystal_shipp,
cmd274,
coldduckone,
cos491,
couponclipperntx,
crackalacking131,
crowngewel,
ctran1337,
dalangion,
danielec7232,
daves_oilers,
dayronp,
deznuts0,
diagon7777,
dougsey418,
dreamweaver2go,
drenix,
ekizer,
eva454,
eyelyktoys,
ez_shops,
face_to_face_11,
fanci_love,
farshad_81_2002,
firewalker76us,
foxylady_50,
frankieboy745,
fsdc1,
garret8585,
gennadiypaley,
georgia_rebel08,
gidget320,
gohuskies1908,
grace_land,
gummyrabbit,
gutpa,
harald4786,
hawk247ada,
heil_inc_gretchen,
heroslegacy24,
heybabe_12,
hf299,
hondaextremevtx,
huai,
ich00012,
iggypop2007,
ihategreedypeople,
ihategreedypeople3,
imcken32,
ireallyliketobuystuffonthissite,
isaac-5212,
itsshortforleo,
jad19760,
jamer831,
jayimsu,
jbccity82,
jeremiah8125,
jharris401,
jlucido7,
jmcbride2010,
joce2222,
johnnywadd37,
josephaddai10,
jreed075,
jswank973,
justnshin,
keystonecop96,
kiangsta,
killapollo,
kneser2006,
kodakmoments26,
la-dame-du-lac,
laker-f4,
ldanc3likemj,
lewisrv55,
lgutfa,
liltif_012001,
lkddudes910,
lmmuse79,
love2travel15,
lovelikewinter0,
lovetobid1008,
luiandterry,
luigi20_5,
machineissad,
marclasry,
matt307165,
mcdonaldschic,
member765798,
metungyamu,
michaels1501,
milroymaddness,
mixloud,
mobilehoosier,
moeabdallah24,
monkeypunch88,
monster_munch_queen,
mpkiller1,
mr.yupa,
mrsophistication,
mxmstr88,
my_motor_auction_account,
napolitano8104,
nashebo,
nguyen05,
nightcrawler_nightcreeper,
nighthawklxxxvi,
nothing4meever,
noxsucow_1noxsucow,
nypd_patrolman,
onebutternut,
onedollaretc,
out,
pauan1576,
perfectera,
plasticadhesive,
proityk,
proud2bmom1,
pserra68,
psingley85,
pyotrdumas,
qside23,
rachellenandre,
rangersnyrangers1,
rayd4565,
rayman2475,
rboyer1961,
ream8213,
red-shades,
rinsudabell,
rmg65,
robert42899,
robin_elite,
rohrer23,
rootstowncomputers,
rounderj32,
roynewt,
rpgamer101,
rxeater,
samwkim,
satmanrandy,
scoobshag71,
sdfd_504,
sfbayareanative,
sh0esy,
shadowhearted,
shakkit,
sjfinc,
snation100,
soldatos,
ssngr4jc,
starsburnandfadeout,
stevenchung1984,
suckit123456,
sudndeth20,
superman1584,
tatts696,
taylorneuman17,
tejjh1,
themp3zone,
thormaster3,
timoteo42,
tj96,
tonyt3879,
toomuch4u,
trustnu2,
virtualdropzone,
vivis1234,
wardmusic29,
weax1987,
westcoastgrinders,
wootang365,
xitebike,
sgibneva-2009,
gisian76,
bord514,
lentz.561,
oscarsanchezjr,
thaiquyenhoang,
myt_tuf1,
r_bodet,
paredesmotors,
ucfknightj_123,
tonybestbuy,
256wes256
All reported users listed in the thread after guinaevere's last update on 1/28/09 have been added to the bottom of the list, non-alphabetically. midwestsports2002 removed because it is no longer a valid user id.

ucfknightj_123

Block this asshole fo sho. I talked to him on Craigslist and agreed to buy a 2 games from him for $35 shipped. He agrees to put it for BIN on ebay and I buy it as soon as he puts it and make payment right away. After that he contacts me and wants to cancel transaction because Paypal has that thing where they hold your money for 21 days or wait for positive feedback. I decline and leave him negative feedback. Then he starts emailing me with emails with racial slurs and threats. To continue with the stupidity he buys one of my auctions that I have up for sale and doesnt pay for it or anything and just leaves negative feedback saying some BS. I have already emailed Ebay and hope this will be resolved soon otherwise I think I might stop using Ebay/Paypal. If you have any tips/advice please dont hesitate to reply or PM me. Thanks!!!

256wes256

Purchased a game from me last night on eBay. I shipped it today. As soon as I get home from the post office I see PayPal has left a message about an investigation. This guy has a new account and think all feedback is from sellers who leave it after getting payment. Sounds like he is using a bad bank account or something. At least the transaction is covered with PayPal so I'll get the money no matter what.

I'm going to add handpickedfinds to this list. Today he's demanding a refund because the used game I sent him has stickers on the case. Checking out the feedback he's left for other sellers, about half of it is negative. Problem buyer.

Two more names to add:

strongestgamer, chavatico88506

Both won auctions I had and neither paid. Sent multiple messages without responses.

OP is now updated in complete ABC + commas order in a moment.

Chakan, thanks a million for the help!! If you'd like to run this thread, so the OP list is always current, please send me a PM.

jpeterson1218

Won game Sunday night. Has not paid and does not respond to email. I do not anticipate ever receiving payment from them, but even if I did at the last minute, I'd still block him for taking so long and being non-communicative.

Here are a few from my experience. Some are international bidders who didn't understand the concept of "shipping is to the United States only"; others only paid when a PayPal dispute was filed and/or an unpaid item strike threatened.

awarner88
gerhard_1111
guile_br
junchai1977
mad520
pspay01
thinking_of_a_username

[quote name='punkmaggit']heavenzmovi3

What a complete and utter douche.[/QUOTE]

care to elaborate? not that i doubt it, just curious

newyorkrarebooks . Here's my story, I had a Wii Rock Band Beatles guitar up on ebay, from my bundle. He bid on my first auction and then retracted his bid(290351404226 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1)

newyorkrarebooks
s.gif
( 667
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
Retracted: US $1,885.00
Explanation: Entered wrong amount Bid: Sep-22-09 04:44:30 PDT
Retracted: Sep-24-09 20:49:11 PDT

This was bullshit because he had bid up to $172 or something to that effect. He (I'm assuming) cancels his bid, and the next person tells me they already won it elsewhere, because he got outbid, so I am not getting my $162.50. Asked him to retract but it was within 24 hours, so he couldn't. Not too happy, but I relist.

thhsah
s.gif
( 695
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
US $162.50 Sep-20-09 04:14:16 PDT

After I relisted (290355223369 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1), I have someone bid for $149.99. Great, but then I see newyorkrarebooks turn up to be the highest bidder, with $152.49. So I look it up, and cancel his bid, and block him from being able to bid.

newyorkrarebooks
s.gif
( 667
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
Cancelled: US $170.00
Explanation: Relisted item, they bid last time & retracted, they are selling same item Bid: Oct-03-09 10:40:51 PDT
Cancelled: Oct-0

The guy is trying to sell the same thing, and doesn't want me to sell mine. Gonna talk to ebay, if there's anything I can do.

Thanks OP I never knew about this.

handpickedfinds : Invalid User Id
mpkiller1 : Invalid User Id
wardmusic29 : Invalid User Id

I got these When I added your list.

I'd like to add njdaddy07 to the list...someone previously mentioned having issues with this guy and I've had nothing but troubles, too.

Buyer was unwilling to check with Italian customs to see if the item was held, saying that it was none of his business to do so. :roll:

copernico58

PS: cdalelife is showing as invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back