Status
Not open for further replies.
Non paying bidders:

kodarusimmons
sweetpea3180
superbeast302
pennycutbirth930
t.r.nichols2011

Seems like I get a lot nowadays. And I may have another one for the list in a few days. It's pretty much almost forcing me to do just BIN's now.

Feedback extortion user kkimmerling, block immediately.

He bought a Steam game from me. I sent him the code in both an e-mail and an ebay message two days ago. He gave me negative feedback the day after claiming "AVOID! Paid 3 days ago, No Code in email, No Communication. No Good! AVOID!" fucking THREE DAYS for a game I charged $1.50 for. And he used the code.

Non-paying buyer: ronniehis

No communication from this buyer. He used "Buy it now" and just went dark. I filed a non-payment claim after 7 days were up, and got back my final value fee.

Non-paying bidder: rayminatorthecouchpotato

He bid on 20+ of my auctions two weeks in a row, and hasn't paid for any of them or responded to any messages. A fine example of eBay's worst!

Scammer: haya6478

Filed an unauthorized chargeback claim on credit card through Paypal. Paypal gave me my money back once they verified item was delivered on my part.

The most ridiculous part is that an attempted delivery was made so it was brought back to the USPS office. The person had to go to the post office and actually pick it up. Never bothered to email me about item for return or mistaken purchase. Just kept it and filed chargeback claim.

Moron/PITA: tmyler240sx

I'm positive that this is someone from CAG. He tried to pull a prank by making a low-ball offer (of $12) in the final few hours for a signed item that I was selling. I immediately realized his intention. So, I jokingly sent him a message that I'd accept his $12 if he'd agree to pay an enormously high shipping and handling fee that covers the entire cost of the listing. He then replied with strings of profanity and the horrible grammar of a first-grader.

List updated as of 8/2. As always, if you see a name that isn't valid anymore, let me know, so I can move it off the active list of banned buyers.

Non-paying buyer: pfer2409

He bought a Turtle Beach head-set from me and never paid. I sent him invoices daily for 4 days, but he never bothered to reply, until I warned him that I'd report his non-payment transaction to Ebay. He then apologized - which was okay, I guess. I filed the report and got back my final-value fee.

[quote name='lmz00']Non-paying bidder: too_throw3d_jo3l ([email protected])

Buyer's shipping address:
J--- S-----
1--- K------ Ave.
S-- -------, -- -----
United States[/QUOTE]

I added the NPB to the list, but I'd delete the personal information lmz. He's just a non-paying bidder. It's not like he ran over your dog or anything.

[quote name='Feral Lynx']I don't think you deleted it, sdragon! I can still see his personal info lol.[/QUOTE]

I can't delete someone else's post.

not sure but does having someone as a blocked bidder just block them from bidding? I wish there were a way to block users from even seeing your items.

In the past few months, I had several sellers copy my listing titles and descriptions. One only copied the title and apologized and I asked him to change it (thing is all his titles were formatted differently so he probably copied them from others but the descriptions seemed ok).

One guy (entire description was copied, even my personal disclaimers) was such a dick and started cursing at me, calling me loser $$$ etc when I asked him to change it. This guy's ID (and former ID) seem to correspond to other accounts online when I Googled. I'll just wait for the day I become a bored billion with nothing to do.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']shady seller:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=163485

He was trying to sell me games like dark souls, halo wars, dragon's dogma, lollipop chainsaw at a really cheap prices. He was selling the games for: dragon's dogma for $15, lollipop chainsaw $10, halo wars $5, and dark soul for $10. Those prices strike me to be really f-ucking odd to me. Plus, he has two negative FB.[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: Banned! (Again)

Not the right section, BUT, bring this to the attention of the mods IMMEDIATELY.

Also, checked the feedback for this user, and one person who left a negative said his e-mail was cujo1022, which would mean it's the same person from my personal CAG ban list:

Cujo1022 - Took 2 and a half weeks to arrive. Sent out a week later than I originally thought, and only shipped/notified me when I inquired about the shipment. One game was NOT MINT as stated and both were Greatest Hits Editions, NOT BLACK LABEL as stated in our trade talks!

They need to IP ban on here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out for ebay user voyagerradio.

I sold him an OnLive code for Braid on June 2nd. He told me that he had bought the Humble Indie Bundle with Braid in it shortly after, and told me that my code didn't work. I could either send him another code or refund him. I sent him another code.

This is August 31st and he has contacted me yet again for a refund. OnLive was just bought out, right? Good timing. The auction was for $3. And the worst part? He's referring to me by my Twitter handle. It appears as though he is stalking me online. My auction stated that no refunds will be given.

Sellers, be very careful if you have to deal with this person.

Last edited by a moderator:
NPB: gamefiles

bought a game off em and never paid but he has bought and paid for at least 14 games since NPB case is being closed in a couple hours

ebay user name: tkfourtwooneog

I don't know if you add these clowns to the list but I blocked him after selling him a DLC code that "was already used" :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back