Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lawdood']No Frankenweenie coupons?[/QUOTE]Just the $8 one Amazon had way back in the day when it was announced for release.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just the $8 one Amazon had way back in the day when it was announced for release.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, missed out on that one. Surprised it's not even in this week's BB ad. Maybe it will be next week and I can use the upgrade and save towards it. :whistle2:k

[quote name='lawdood']Dammit, missed out on that one. Surprised it's not even in this week's BB ad. Maybe it will be next week and I can use the upgrade and save towards it. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

It is in this week's ad. They have exclusive packaging, I'm thinking maybe it's lenticular.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']It is in this week's ad. They have exclusive packaging, I'm thinking maybe it's lenticular.[/QUOTE]If it was a steelbook, it would list that in the ad.

For the last couple of "exclusive" packaging movies that weren't steelbooks I picked up from BB, Thor and Captain America, I wasn't that impressed.

Hopefully this one will be better.

Guess it's worth holding onto a Amazon pre-order with the $8 Amazon coupon they had up for initial pre-orders versus the $5 B&M coupon.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess it's worth holding onto a Amazon pre-order with the $8 Amazon coupon they had up for initial pre-orders versus the $5 B&M coupon.[/QUOTE]

I always get my Amazon order, and my free BB steelbook.

TRU starts Wreck It Ralph pre order next week just in time for Peter Pan. $8 off w/$5 pre order. TRU price is same as everyone else at $27.99. From what I'm seeing, quantities will be limited.

[quote name='prim4444']TRU starts Wreck It Ralph pre order next week just in time for Peter Pan. $8 off w/$5 pre order. TRU price is same as everyone else at $27.99. From what I'm seeing, quantities will be limited.[/QUOTE]

Same price as my Amazon order. I'll just stick with that one.

[quote name='prim4444']TRU starts Wreck It Ralph pre order next week just in time for Peter Pan. $8 off w/$5 pre order. TRU price is same as everyone else at $27.99. From what I'm seeing, quantities will be limited.[/QUOTE]
I assume everything stacks. $14.99 is better than $22.99 with RZ points. (The $5 would obviously be a wash since I would pick up Wreck It Ralph)

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess it's worth holding onto a Amazon pre-order with the $8 Amazon coupon they had up for initial pre-orders versus the $5 B&M coupon.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Target has it listed at 22.99 this week although it's a Blu-ray 'book' Target exclusive deal,,,,think amazon will PM that?

My Peter Pan coupon was not applied to my Amazon order. Just contacted them and had it fixed. They also checked my Monster Inc order, and it was missing there too. They fixed that one as well.

:br: Peter Pan (2-Disc) Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack - $18.96 @ Walmart In-store only.

$13.96 after $5 coupon
$11.96 after $7 coupon

Its on page 22-23 via Local AD.

http://localad.walmart.com/Walmart/Entry/Flash?

130203_22A_12ASCRT_p0fpw.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Peter Pan (2-Disc) Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack - $18.96 @ Walmart In-store only.

$13.96 after $5 coupon
$11.96 after $7 coupon[/quote]
Good call, sir. Going to PM at BB w/ the $7 coupon.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']https://www.scottbrand.com/offer/disneypeterpan?WT.mc_id=email-020113-mem-PeterPan

$7 off Peter Pan Coupon. Need to sign up for ScottBrand Shared Values and also need a Disney Movie Rewards account.

Think we could stack the coupon with the 5$ off shrike4242 posted? Thinking not since both show as 'manufacture coupon' but maybe..?[/QUOTE]If it's not a store coupon, it's a manufacturer coupon. Only one per item, unfortunately.

[quote name='blazenumb1']How did you get them for $11.96 each?[/QUOTE]
He read the thread. Lol, look a few posts up. :lol:

[quote name='Jodou']He read the thread. Lol, look a few posts up. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm aware of the thread, however he said the storybooks from Target. Unless I'm missing something, they are $22.96 there. I asked because I was unsure how he got it down to that price. Wasn't sure if pm'd walmart's price and used the $7 coupon or what.

[quote name='blazenumb1']I'm aware of the thread, however he said the storybooks from Target. Unless I'm missing something, they are $22.96 there. I asked because I was unsure how he got it down to that price. Wasn't sure if pm'd walmart's price and used the $7 coupon or what.[/QUOTE]

That is what he did. He priced matched the Wal-Mart ad and used the $7 off couopon. I was able to have them price match the combo pack with the digital copy at Target.

[quote name='outcastjon']That is what he did. He priced matched the Wal-Mart ad and used the $7 off couopon. I was able to have them price match the combo pack with the digital copy at Target.[/QUOTE]Even though the Target storybook version isn't the same version as the advertised version in the Walmart ad. Incredipinoy had a dumb CS rep or cashier to let that happen.

The 3-disc is in a copper-colored package and the 2-disc is in a blue-colored package. You must have had a dumb cashier / CS rep to have them fail the basic recognition test on the two different versions.

Can't decide if i want to cancel my Amazon order with the digital copy and getting a 2-disk in stores. paying $5 for a digital copy (and an app I can't use) doesn't seem like a great deal.

[quote name='shrike4242']Even though the Target storybook version isn't the same version as the advertised version in the Walmart ad. Incredipinoy had a dumb CS rep or cashier to let that happen.

The 3-disc is in a copper-colored package and the 2-disc is in a blue-colored package. You must have had a dumb cashier / CS rep to have them fail the basic recognition test on the two different versions.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I was asking, the one Walmart has advertised is a different version all together.

I just tried to get the $7 coupon and I keep getting the following message from DMR and can't get the coupon. Anyone else having problems with this?

'Sorry, this coupon program has ended.'

[quote name='Britshady']I just tried to get the $7 coupon and I keep getting the following message from DMR and can't get the coupon. Anyone else having problems with this?

'Sorry, this coupon program has ended.'[/QUOTE]

The $5 one is saying the same thing. Someone over at Blu-ray.com said Disney is mailing him the coupon but what good is that when it expires on the 8th?

Edit: Just tried again and it looks like both the $5 and $7 are up and running again

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blazenumb1']I'm aware of the thread, however he said the storybooks from Target. Unless I'm missing something, they are $22.96 there. I asked because I was unsure how he got it down to that price. Wasn't sure if pm'd walmart's price and used the $7 coupon or what.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Look a few posts up.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Anyway, I was able to get a PM at BB even though the cashier couldn't find the local ad, so twelve and change out the door. Beats Amazon even after tax so I don't feel bad about passing on the coupon initially.

[quote name='raptor3076']The $5 one is saying the same thing. Someone over at Blu-ray.com said Disney is mailing him the coupon but what good is that when it expires on the 8th?

Edit: Just tried again and it looks like both the $5 and $7 are up and running again[/QUOTE]

The $5 coupon actually expires on the 28th. The $7 coupons do expire on the 8th.

Darn it. I already bought Peter pan for $19.99 from amazon and I don't give a crap about digital copies. Congrats to those who bought it cheaper with pricematches and/or coupons.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Wreck-it Ralph 3D Blu-ray Combo Pack - $7 Manufacturer Coupon via Scott Brand.

Valid through March 5-8, 2013

Link[/QUOTE]

Nice!

When your casual restaurants exercise equipment happens to you ought to be under warranty, apparatus . are high which is the manufacturer's site crew has always been adequately trained and in addition commands a gratifying level of computer expertise and skills. Inquire politely about how extended periods of time they have previously with the company, what precautions a can take to protect your commitment and any functions of the product that you making use of often. type of simple interaction will surely help you quantify competency levels.
Where you're not feeling this, then through my humble feedback you're not al ready to begin building playing the creative marketing mix concerning a restaurant. Either you is regarded as the owner or maybe a a marketing officer should be all the time thinking about exactly they can does to drive a good deal more leads to their restaurant and see a larger go over of the folks in your arena. One related with the things We've always talked associated with when doing this is to constantly give people items free it to start off to establish assume is that's all main marketing creating technique. It could be really common perceive it think about it, drug professionals always give no charge samples until its customers are passionate. Then which they charge full fee from then always on. The extremely same philosophy applies so that it will marketing and practically any niche in practically any market.
Eating house fumes are the right source of priority for owners, employers, employees, and consumers of the food-service industry. You see, the enticing aromas any are voluntarily piped out into all of the open air to positively attract customers problem no one, linked course. The product is the inside of slew of smoke, odors, particulates totally from food waste, chemical type fumes, dust, dirt, and bacteria that will can be among concern. Damaging health effects will often result from typical breathing in the contaminated air in most restaurants. Investing in a fantastic air purification scheme is a informed move on each of our part of keepers or operators with regards to restaurants.
Over curly haired men, you can recreation the fast casual restarants research by creating a nice tight curl, shed curl, or dependable wave. A wet look must look fun then fresh. Pertain anti frizz tresses styling products to positively tame the curls or make use of serum or sometimes pomade to figure out the curls.
Supercharge Restaurant Product Knowledge : which springs up passion for getting rid of your food! I've seen certainly many restaurants where the employees know nothing about each of our food they are unquestionably selling and may be unable to have accurate, 5-star grammar simply because consumers have not endured it. Reduce Theft: Part out of the cost at giving away products can be counter because, let's undertake it, some associates are going in the market to find a direction to steal food; this simply shares knowledge the cost involved with theft off. Increase Restaurant Sales Revenue: Sales team will talk friends and family within coming in trying the food if they believe in it.

Building owners must is up to period with the technologies that are available there, which might set them a part from all of the restaurants that are hands down not as ahead of time thinking. Some first restaurants to actually jump on associated with technologies are our own leaders and your incredible client base definitely will associate your diner with innovation.
Exactly you will search for is that cereal bar recipes from high-class restaurants are some kind of of the majority of difficult recipes in which to obtain. The latest lot of business owners will post basic recipes to likely entrees on certain menu, but the very dessert menu is going to be different. That they can do not would you like to spread the main word on the actual secret recipe it has separated the kids from the rest of the enemy.
Certainly just restaurant products but all enters of commercial food preparation equipment is liable to experience lengthy wear and dissect owing to long hours of continued use. High are no Sundays off or summer vacations for which experts claim matter for restaurant equipment. Therefore, as a eatery owner or industry food service director, you need with regard to pay as somewhat attention to cheaper gas bills and servicing this commercial kitchen items as you go about doing to promoting those food service functions. Here could be a few goods you can manage to make sure that the help technicians assigned currently the critical responsibility linked to maintaining, servicing and as well as repairing your prepared restaurant gear both play the game and deliver near accordance with arena expectations.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Wreck-it Ralph 3D Blu-ray Combo Pack - $7 Manufacturer Coupon via Scott Brand.

Link[/QUOTE]
Sick, now I can dump my Amazon order!

Link[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that!

Has anyone seen a coupon on Monster's Inc.? I looked a couple of pages back and haven't seen any.
Sorry if I didn't read correctly.

Link[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks

[quote name='FadeToDark']Has anyone seen a coupon on Monster's Inc.? I looked a couple of pages back and haven't seen any.
Sorry if I didn't read correctly.[/QUOTE]

None yet, and nothing in the ads, so I'd say the chance as of now is about 15% of one showing up before next week.

bread's done
Back