Blu-ray Collection THREAD Show OFF Your Collection

[quote name='opterasis']Shrike, what's your total count?

I can't wait for next Tuesday, I have about 7 blus on preorder from Amazon.[/QUOTE]Counting a few new additions since I posted my list earlier in the thread, I'm up to 391.

[quote name='shrike4242']Counting a few new additions since I posted my list earlier in the thread, I'm up to 391.[/QUOTE]

Yay, I'm only 309 behind you! I'm gonna catch you, you masterfully cunning son of a bitch.

[quote name='chimpster1313']Yay, I'm only 309 behind you! I'm gonna catch you, you masterfully cunning son of a bitch.[/QUOTE]Didn't realize it was a race to catch up to me. :whistle2:s

6ybanyqu.jpg

It was totally worth bumping this nearly 4 year old post just to show off a picture of things that really can't be made out.

[quote name="Scorch" post="11629574" timestamp="1395407324"]It was totally worth bumping this nearly 4 year old post just to show off a picture of things that really can't be made out.[/quote]yea

Those who buy Blu-rays; do you go back and re-watch them again? What is the point in collecting them? I did this way back in the days when VHS was around. Then DVD came and I upgrade it. Now w/ Blu-Ray - I haven't upgrade as it cost $ and I don't ever go back and re-watch movies so I sold off all my DVDs. Since having kids; I only buy Disney in Blu-Rays as the kids tends to re-watch them over and over.
Looking back... It was such a waste of $$$!!!

Those who buy Blu-rays; do you go back and re-watch them again? What is the point in collecting them? I did this way back in the days when VHS was around. Then DVD came and I upgrade it. Now w/ Blu-Ray - I haven't upgrade as it cost $ and I don't ever go back and re-watch movies so I sold off all my DVDs. Since having kids; I only buy Disney in Blu-Rays as the kids tends to re-watch them over and over.
Looking back... It was such a waste of $$$!!!
Collecting blu-rays (or DVDs) is no different than collecting anything else. All it takes is a strong enough interest and a certain personality type. It's not about the items, it's about the culture. Trading them, showing them off, finding them for a decent price, etc. It's mostly just a hobby.

bread's done
Back